/kfg/ - Killing Floor General

Clot anime eyes edition.

Game is officially released for PC and PS4!

>Last thread:

>Latest WWAUT: Post-Launch content
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/741235031373014740

>Latest patch
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/724346080680618004

>KF2 Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/kf2vg

>Maps and Mods by /kfg/
pastebin.com/QkMNdNPj

>user's guide to modding sound effects
pastebin.com/uCUjbFKY

>Useful console commands for testing:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424641626

>Spreadsheet with lots of stats about perks, damage, weapons, etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/

>Mapping/modding help, bugs, tweaks, downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777

US server:
open 70.178.17.101:7777

If your reload/bash/grenade keys don't work make sure your KFInput.ini is not set as read-only.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_7kvgOlg50&start1=1802&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDEJdyRZKd8&start2=1&authorName=aphrocarlin
steamcommunity.com/market/listings/232090/Doctor's Mask | Green
trello.com/b/ZOwMRlcW/killing-floor-2-community-issue-roadmap
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ded general

Oh good you're back, i was having withdrawals

"I got a refund!" post withdrawls?

The sexy specimens

>No Clot ass posted yet.

When can we bind character voice lines yet?
Can we replace the music easier?
How about replacing Donovan's voice with Louis from left 4 dead?
Will HoE actually be hard anytime soon?
How about having scrakes out running everyone but fast classes like the good old days?
Siren pull effect when Beta released coming back?
Buffing large zed head and body health like it was before resistance update?
Morning bright orange sun for outpost when?

Sexy.

Never.

>SpaceHulk Beta
Wow, another refund.
Videogames these days sure like saving me money.

>large zed head and body health
pls no

it took so long to kill anything

I'd be okay with their current HP values if they actually did more damage, and Scrakes were actually fast

So for the Sharpshooter class it says you get bonus headshot damage. Does that mean the headshot damage applies to any weapon or only class weapons? I know the perk bonuses apply to only class weapons, but does Sharpshooter have a global headshot damage buff?

No.

It's not the same as in KF1 no, the bonus only applies to Sharp weapons

>KF2 outshined by 7 year old L4D2 and 3 year old Payday 2

Truly, dark times.

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't sure. I also have a question about the Stun perk for Sharpshooter. I'm not really sure what it does exactly or what weapon would benefit. As far as I can tell, the Railgun and Crossbow already stun even off perk. The LAR is weaker than the M14, so can the M14 stun anything with that perk?

If you use the M14 with the stun skill you can stun Scrakes in 4 headshots, it also allows the Xbow to stun Fleshpounds in 1 headshot.
If you're using the Railgun, it's better to just run the extra damage skill though.

Stun perk if you are running with the M14, damage perk if you are running with Railgun.

Thanks guys. Great info. Is Tactical Reload ever better than Rack 'em Up? I've used the Bow on Survivalist and I really like how fast you can shoot it with the reload speed. However, I feel like if I ran M14/Crossbow, Rack 'em Up would be superior for the M14.

Its preference really, rack em up is good for damage but you will have to change your playstyle a little, as in, you will have to hit heads always or you will lose most of the stacks and the extra damage.
Faster reload is always good too.

Rack'em Up if you plan on killing big guys (as you should), Tactical Reload if you're planning on mainly taking care of trash.

Any cheat engine level hack still work?

I'm the guy who hadn't used the evis for 300 hours. Gave it a try before and I've gotta say, it's easily one of the most unsatisfying weapons in the whole game.

There's barely any audio or visual feedback on zed damage with it's alt fire/bash. And the oddly slow projectile speed is disgusting

That's the opposite of true
Use rack 'em up if you're using the M14, as you are able to get multiple consecutive headshots.
Use tactical reload if you're using the crossbow or railgun as they don't shoot fast enough to get heads. It's also a lot more helpful because you need to reload more with those weapons

You can take rack 'em up if you need the extra 10% damage on 6-man HoE.
for anything else it is unnecessary.

meant for second reply to be to

So if you're using M14 and Crossbow which perk is superior? I was thinking M14 for trash and crossbow for bigs so I thought Tactical Reload would come in more handy. But I'm not sure of the breakpoints on 6p HoE for a level 25 Sharpshooter. It might be more efficient to stun a Scrake/Fleshpound once with the Crossbow, then use Rack 'em Up with the M14 to finish. I feel like if I do that though, I will run out of M14 ammo so fast leaving me with an abundance of Crossbow ammo.

>eviscerator
>ever

>not buying weeb blade after first wave
>not putting all the money into the pubs pockets
>not choosing parry, only to go full RULES OF NATURE the second you land it
>not losing yourself when the blade turns red with you yelling JACK IS BACK
Some people just don't like to have fun user, baka.

yeah, the m14 has a pretty low ammo capacity and that is an issue
You might want to take the extra ammo skill in that case

We're kindred spirits user....
You and I....

You can also land headshots with the 9mm and switch to xbow for next hit.
At least thats what I've seen people do, rack em up with the pistol that does shit damage and the unload on their heads with a railgun/m14/xbow

Have the levelling maps been black-listed?

Nope.

nah

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_7kvgOlg50&start1=1802&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDEJdyRZKd8&start2=1&authorName=aphrocarlin

Fighting Matriarch was fun

I like eviscerator because with katana+eviscerator combo you never need to use heavy attacks. I have alt fire bound on mouse 2. In this way i can use only mouse 1 and mouse 2 and bash key while playing berserker. It feels much more comfy.

He said he's not using railgun.

>TWI hasn't added their own map since Halloween of last year
l
m
a
o

Didn't Prison come out earlier this year? There was also Black Forest from last year's Christmas.

Pretty sure Prison is a community map
Forest came packaged with Farm

>inb4 they add office

nah
prison is official

Prison is a Tripwire map, the only community maps are Containment Station, Hostile Grounds and Infernal Realm

Wow, It was so awfully designed I thought it definitely had to be community made.

A friend of mine who is getting into KF2 again wants to use the levelling map where you get the insta-kill gun and only the boss spawns. He's freaking out saying that since KF2 uses VAC, you will get VAC banned and therefore your whole steam account is b&. Is any of this true (outside of KF2 using VAC)?

Even if you can get VAC banned for it, can TWI reliably detect and prove it?

KF2 doesn't VAC

There's no VAC in this game, TW doesn't gives a shit about grind maps, leveling mutators or even cheat engine

And here I thought the general was gonna take another nap.

my dick certainly aint gonna take a nap now

>nap
haha, sure. Just a brief sleep

lewd

Is that hideous monster a new zed?

PUT ANDERSON BACK IN THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY

Here you go pal steamcommunity.com/market/listings/232090/Doctor's Mask | Green

Knife everything, even the shitters.

Goodnight faggots, hope you enjoyed getting stuffed and pounded.

Sounds kinda gay

It's very unsatisfying yes, but it's pretty effective thankfully. The alt-fire is fucking garbage but its primary fire is where it's at. I find that lopping heads off bloats/scrakes/fleshpounds and its boss damage makes it bearable.

considering selling these two to buy games on steam sale. worth?

140 hours of play time, got my refund, today is a good day

So glad, going to be refunding the shit out of so many pieces of shit that are EA

Looking at you Dayz, 7D2D, Rust with all the other fucking regret buys

Justice is finally being met

While those skins are worth $5-10 a pop, i'd say yes it's worth it, depends on the game too I guess. I can see the value of those dropping over time.

>Regret buy

>Put 140 hours into the game.

rofl

yeah they were each roughly in the 5-10$ range a few months ago when they first came out so guess I'm pretty lucky in that regard. Just hoping there's actually someone out there willing to buy it.

everyone is playing kf1 right

i wish. Rarely any populated Hell on Earth servers except for the ones always populated by the same circle of 6-8 friends that have known each other since 2011. Quality pubs long gone.

Like peanut butter and chocolate

Bump.

>it's another hoe 20lvl survivalist trying to rage every fp and sc he got on sight with his railgun episode
>it's another benny hills with 5 scrakes episode
>it's another i just don't care anymore and pick firebug episode

Survivalist seems like the class that's fun in Normal and Hard, a pain in suicidal, and a liability in HoE.

Just another episode of sad life, user. And it will be much, MUCH worse.You can't even imagine how bad it will be, it's nothing compared to the survivalist episode.

I use it all the time in Suicidal and it's great. I can solo everything and keep everyone healed just fine. On HoE it's probably bad yeah. I have yet to try it there.

This is how I feel whenever I play Sharpshooter on HoE. I feel like everyone is just trying to get in my way and fuck up everything. All I need is 4 quick bolts with my Crossbow on both Fleshpounds and Scrakes, but I feel like someone is always knocking them down, raging them, setting them on fire, stumbling them or just getting in the way. Sharpshooter is suffering.

This makes me feel like I gotta try Survivalist on HoE. I'd love to see a full team at work.

Seems like the best ways to play Survivalist are as a combat medic or a heavy weapons guy.

Bump.

Sharp in general is suffering:

* Pain in the ass to headshot enemies because of all the shit going on.

* Support, Gunslinger, and Demo do your job almost as well as you do, but are a lot more versatile.

* No health or armor boosts to keep you alive.

I agree with this. Combat Medic is probably the best role it serves as the heavy weapons feel a bit weaker on Suicidal and HoE. The weapons I've seen that have been good on Survivalist are basically

P90, Kriss, Scar on semi-auto, HSG, Crossbow, Railgun, RPG, Medic Assault RIfle, Medic Pistol, M14, M79, Eviserator and Deagle.

SWAT and Commando weapons don't really need the reload speed, but things like the RPG, Crossbow and HSG benefit heavily from it. Gunslinger weapons have too much recoil and really need the reload speed, which means mixing heavy weapons with them doesn't work well. The single Deagle is really the only Gunslinger weapon that works well due to having a pretty fast reload and lower recoil. It's also one of the few secondary options that's decently strong.

Which brings the biggest problem to getting the extra carry weight perk over the ammo vest. Too many primaries on one slot. This is the problem created by wanting to make sure KF2 could be played on a controller. There's a lot of neat combinations you can explore with Survivalist, but they are immediately ruined by having 3-4 primaries on one slot. Trying to cycle and keep everything loaded will just get you killed on Sui/HoE.

Most of the loadouts I've had the most combat success with include the HSG, Deagle/Med Pistol mixed with a strong weapon like the Crossbow, Railgun or RPG. The HSG is just a really great flexible weapon. For combat medicing, the Medic Assault Rifle and Med Pistol mixed with a good fire and forget weapon seem to work well. The M79, Crossbow and HSG being the easiest to use.

Medic AR + M79 seems like a good combat medic combo. Use the M79 to delete Crawler, Stalker, and Clot groups with one shot, then use the Medic AR to pick off single targets getting close to you and heal.

some webms from tonight

That is a good loadout. Slap on the Deagle for some spare ammo and you're good. I also wanted to try the Evis with the melee damage perk and the extra carry weight. I'm not sure what other weapons to pair it with. AA12? RPG with med pistol? M14, Deagle, med pistol? Lots to think about.

>med shotty
why

Excuse me Fa'am al-Islam, but could some top nigga post that reaction pic of Robert Downey Jr looking extremely relieved?

gotta keep pubbies alive somehow

plus it's a powerful panic button for when my aim goes spaget

>People bitch about how Commando sucks, then complain about Stalkers.

>not running rack em up
fucking retard kys

forgot I had this

With M79, it's easy as fuck to level up. It took me only 3 1/2 hours to go from 0 to 8 as a Survivalist with the M79 in Normal.

>Normal

FUGG man, you know Normal gives reduced XP right?
You should've started on Hard, you could've been 11 or 12.

I know, but I wanted to try something different.

The later levels go by very slow and m79 is very mediocre on HoE for Survivalist.

Sharpshooter doesn't get Rack Em' Up until level 15.

I wasn't planning on playing Survivalist in HoE, so that's not a problem.

Dumbass

>zerker
>smash vs. massacre
I feel smash is better even with katana, isn't it?
50% on hard attacks sounds insane.

endless mode when?

Once someone in the community makes it.

trello.com/b/ZOwMRlcW/killing-floor-2-community-issue-roadmap

Stay tuned