> tfw poor German german

I feel ya. I just go fishin instead.

>tfw paying too high taxes to afford cars

Same poster?

Duh

no

>tfw lungs too full of vape juice

Based Grandpa Dorito

The nicest RX7 I have ever seen (and 300ZX for that matter) were both driven by boomer dudes in their 50s or 60s. They weren't stock either, just tastefully done with good parts.

>Dorito
what did he mean by this?

>Cant afford gas as it costs $60-100aud to fill up a tank
>Drive a v8 350ci ls
;(
;_;

I just saw a 45 year old woman driving a black fd with a front window sticker that said "twin turbo"

was she sexy?

Based

rev up your engine, faggot

tfw owning car on right costs me 100 euros a year +extra 100 every 2 years for inspection.
however, my charger takes up around 1000 eur a year and double if i want full insurance.

no lol she was like an average yuppie looking secretary women , its funny cause i immediately thought of that pic of the old guy with the fd as referenced earlier in this thread. wish i got a picture

Oh. I've never seen a hot grill driving a car enthusiast car and it feels bad man

Pic related was driven by a milf

>newfag
>dubs
What did you mean by this?

>40s attractive blond driving white corvette gs from ~2012
>radar detector on glass
>clearly rowing a stick
>friendly cute looking type blond not the vapid whore looking type of blond
>it was a hardtop gs

fucking end me

Did u fugg?

>tfw talking to old timer at work
>used to drag race huge V8s, total big block guy
>built tons of cars and boats with retarded amounts of power behind them
>tells me he's jealous that I'm still young enough to get down on my back or bend over and get down under cars and work on my truck, and he can't
The only thing worse is knowing my card will get pulled one day and I'll never turn another wrench.

What so incredible in seeing someone in his 60's driving an FD RX-7.
The car is 25 years old and midlife crisis occurs at about 40.

Do the math.

>always loved cars since the very beginning
>could have driver license for over a decade now
>never had the €2000 for it
>expensive gas, expensive insurance, expensive taxes
>not even a garage available if I had one

Noo. I mad too. They dont make women the way they used to. Now a modern female car enthusiast is into garbage like stance or vws or base wrxs (non sti)

I only see 20 something year old white or asian dudes drive fds. I live in los angeles.

>be poorfag
>tfw can't drive legally without 1k-3k/year car/traffic insurance based on your age, car age, engine displacement and other bullshit

So he was once a 35 year old chad in his then new fd rx7? hes gray and frail and the fd looks mint.