/nosg/- nostalrius general

>What is this?

This is the nost 2.0 general. Nostalrius was a vanilla wow private server which is getting re-released by Elysium.
elysium-project.org/about/

>When is the release?
Nothing is set in stone, but a stress test took place on the 20th of Nov. and valkyrie has said they do not want to wait endlessly to release the server

>What servers will be released?

>OLD NOST PVP (Name: Nostalrius PVP)
will be released soon. This has all your old level 60 chars for nostalgias sake.
>NEW NOST PVP (Name: Elysium PVP)
Brand new server, will be released 3 weeks after old nost.WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!

>what faction are we rolling?

The Horde guild will be
discord.gg/dV5EHux

The Alliance guild will be 2.0
Their discord is sekrit for dumbfuck retardation, PM Infamy for an invite

----------------------------------------

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg vag wowg world of warcraf

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hTMpRSP
youtu.be/MlkNlLFoJGQ
discord.gg/8bWRz
vocaroo.com/i/s0WjksznIsby
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1shA5CNtOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw this game won't bring back the happiness I've missed for so long

I

First for cucking everyone like a true bull! That means MEMES!

Previous

That's not Madti

>tfw bwg hates me

Tauren or Orc warrior?

>"anonymous" Nihilum poster that hates Salty Dogs and writes shit like "see you on Alliance"

they aren't very good at hiding who they are or want people to know, probably 2nd

i cant wait to not join this shit VG guild and actually clear bosses in BWL. puddi and madti are confirmed to have boy pussys.

Orc.

Salty Dogs VS Nihilum on Nost 2 place your bets boys

BWG is a cuck faggot

>puddi and madti are confirmed to have boy pussys
>doesn't join VG guild

I don't get it.

Hey, that's not nice

As a member of the loot council in good standing it would be wise for you /who's to allow us to decide who gets which loot based upon our gaming experience.

/who's should be silent allies and stand in the back of the progressive stack and be happy with any scraps that are thrown to them by the Ecelebrities on the loot council.

who are these literal whos?

Nihilum will win again

S A L T Y D O G S

Nihilum has literally girl power

Veeky Forums circlejerk, absolute spergs, avoid any contact with them

Dem Salty Boys gonna be tearing it up.

Fresh will be dead so dont play on it

I can't wait to see the spam of
>Nihilum will never reach to 60
>Nihilum will never raid
>Nihilum will never clear ragnaros
>Nihilum will never do bwl
the tears from salty babies are delicious when they can't even get 20 people to do MC

reminder /wpsg/ runs this shit and you krog fuccbois are nothing

your tranny attentionwhoring days are numbered

I need the (You)!

Stop putting that fake Discord link in the OP, it leads to some fag's circlejerk server

THIS IS IT

>Joining horde
Don't cuck yourself. If you realistically want to raid and dominate world PvP join the pantheon of gods. discord.gg/hTMpRSP

memes

druid go

>you will never be as based as Alex
>you will never have hordes of 8/8 femboys begging for your dick 24/7
>you will never make 50 dollars an hour literally sitting at home playing video games

Why even live.

The first server is going to release this year, right?

ROLLING!!!

Druid get

but that's not nihilum's discord, just another literally who trying to gather up nothing just to fail
merove 2.0

the discord is literally 2 people who never shut the fuck up talking about everything besides nostalrius

??

Its good to have a containment discord until Nost launches and the actual Alliance guild is created. For some reason the secret clique discord is still secret until you have some kind of clique password

Casting Aimed Shot! You're a goner, idiot! Here it comes!

I don't like him and i know i'm not the intended audience anyhow, but i can't help feeling disappointed. He has a chance to be "the" face for private servers (or at least nostalrius vanilla) and could do so much more than boring paraphrasing shit off of reddit, just some dude talking to the camera.
I wish he would put a lot more effort into research or actual informative content, but I think he is set on the drama niche instead. I guess that's easier? I don't really know.

I think you're referring to me, and nostalrius isn't even out yet. What's there to talk about?

Kys

REEE INVITE ME TO THE REAL ALLIANCE DISCORD

There is no Alliance guild. It's just Merove being autistic

the nihilum one

T H I S

Who is Merove?
Not baiting, I played in NFA a little bit, then boku (can't remember if it was bna or bnb) and DiF. I'm a literal who, tho. Mostly played horde and leveled a bit on alliance side, kept rejoining whatever was the newer guild since you weirdos kept exploding and remaking, i never bothered finding out the drama.

sd on suicide watch

a different literal who from nfa

mmm-MMM i can taste the jealousy. Your guild will not progress past the charter let alone reach 60. Gnight!

Why do people keep saying "literal who" isnt that a compliment since only trannies and spergs are namedropped here?

How many 60s do you have on private servers?
A human rogue in Nost and a tauren warrior in K2 for me.

Being an internet personality isn't about "putting in effort" it's about being consistent. Biggest mistake he could make is go hardcore put out a ton of high quality videos for a month or two and then burn out maybe make one video a week and not really be out there streaming daily and putting out blog videos every couple days.

Nobody watches him to learn how to play they just like to feel like they have friends who share their interests. Also I would fuck Alex no homo.

Let the hand of fate decide my "toon"

1 on Nost, 2 on peenix

>Nobody watches him to learn how to play they just like to feel like they have friends who share their interests
I guess that's a good point, i honestly didn't think of it like that. Like I said, I'm clearly not the demo he is going for, so my opinion doesn't really matter anyhow. That's interesting tho.

Rip in pieces buddy.

Stop talking about the nihilum(and rhox/crabs) discord in these threads please. We're not even planning anything yet other than rolling alliance together. No autistic way too early spreadsheets that don't mean anything or heavily advertising the guild because we're insecure about it failing. There will be a public discord once they announce dates for newnost.

Being not a literal who to them means they are "one of the best players" like a high ranked pvper or serious raider that the population of the server would recognize.

But they don't actually have the skill to be a renown player, so they just act like being a sperg or a tranny people actively avoid is the same thing.

It's an insult because 99% of the time it's used on people who are trying to distinguish themselves or pretend like they're more important than they really are.

youtu.be/MlkNlLFoJGQ

Where we're you guys when Alex came clean?

SALTY DOGS ALERT! SALTY DOGS ALERT! ALL SALTY DOGS ARE TO REPORT TO DISCORD IMMEDIATELY AND MESSAGE GLASTON TO BE ADDED TO THE SPREADSHEET.

DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/8bWRz

CURRENT SPREADSHEET IS IN #GUILDINFO

I dunno about trannies and spergs, but i've played with lots of people from here that are never namedropped in these threads. They were pretty cool for the most part.

Okay this has to be a troll because why would we be insecure? kek
We don't need Automute or Indi

fuck you I want to play alliance
please invite

Towelliee towered over Alexensual, his frame easily triple that of the manlet, standing several feet taller than him. Alex often thought idly about how easily one of Towelliee's powerful hammers could crush him; it wasn’t surprising to Alex that this could happen once, even twice in a row.

Quickly he lifted his hammer, bringing it down onto Alex's chest, his arms quickly failing to hold herself up under the pressure, Alex collapsed to the ground, staring up at Towelliee as he spoke, each word slow and planned, menacing, “HAMMERS UP! Not even you can have Legacy, Alexensual.”

He put more pressure on Alex's chest, glaring down at him as he struggled to breath. Though he was broad, in his rage Towelliee moved quickly, and before Alex knew it, Towelliee was crouched atop of him, grabbing and pinning his arms underneath Towelliee's girth. His large left hand grabbed Alex's chin, forcing him to look at him. Towelliee, took one last long rip from his vape pen and said "I should of rolled a Tauren, because to night...I'm going to be the bull!"

vocaroo.com/i/s0WjksznIsby

This is the first expansion that I have never bought in WoW. Been playing since 2005. I annot do the fucking minigame bullshit, garrison, ship yard. I cannot do it.

I literally miss Panda Land. Tending my garden, PvPing and raiding the enemies wall PvP location. Open world PvP. "Loot and Pillage Galleon", first time entering the Valley, Turtle fucking shell, brewery quest lines, Gook spirits, noodle carts.

Jesus I miss Pandaria. I fucking miss it with all of my heart. I never thought I would say that as much as I used to bash it.

I will never play this new expansion. Fucking never.

someone is literally choking on a dick behind tho

Asscobra...

>tfw god knows I tried, but can't get back into WOW anymore

Should I just fake it till I make it? Will it ever come back?

Same boat here bud, rushed all the way to lvl 60 in 3 weeks, played for a week then sold my account
What's wrong with me ?

Thanksgiving dinner is over
It's real nigga hours

Let's end this here once and for all ORC or UNDEAD Warlock

Pls let me healslut.

Nothing can help a cuck to come out of the cuck shed and find happiness.

I wanna be a sissy whore

Fuck off retard, nobody cared the first 3 times you posted it.

Get good or die trying, being a noob has never been fun and never will be, it's what makes modern games so attractive, it lets you feel in control when you literally have no idea what you're doing.

Youre normal? Doing the same exact thing over and over gets boring, a skinner box cant keep you going forever. Vanilla for me gets to the point where I get a headache just looking at it. I still keep crawling back.. the ride wont end, help me, i crave it so much im lurking these aweful threads.

Kill yourself you stupid cuck, go back to trap/sissy posting.

I actually can't understand what he's saying

I guarantee all fucking ________ comments suck dick better than you do.

Are you retarded? He clearly says "I guarantee I'll fuckin' chug cum and suck dick better than you do". Neck yourself fucking retarded mong.

This is all us Vanilla bros have to look forward to right now.

Lets hope there are less gooks and chinks this time around.

I've been Gladiator and had a Server First down title dude, being good isn't the problem, the passion just isn't there anymore, that feeling of discovery etc

When will they learn that having that much players on one realm is not blizzlike and it ruins everything.

>Gladiator
>Server First down title

And?

Well i'm sure 99% of people here didn't get those so it was worth mentionning

And he got fucking carried.

The fact that horde had all it's positions of power set in stone and a spreadsheet 2 months before we even know anything says a lot about how insecure they are.

We don't even really talk about the new server in there, you're not missing out on anything.

Anyone else going to help Stress Test the fresh server this Sunday?

They are going to attempt to have the server handle 15,000 players at the same time.

So whatever happened to PlayTBC?

15k + in the starting zones on launch.

Dear God

>15,000 players
>blizzlike

DOA server. Radeghost later sold the account login/pw information, lots of fags who use the same name and pw got their shit fucked with on other servers.

I'm the same way desu. Played the shit out of retail vanilla and have played through a bunch of different private servers. I'm nearing the end of my rope with it. I think for Nost's relaunch I'm just gonna level up some and enjoy the world pvp for a bit and then bail.

It's 120% Blizzlike, the reason they didn't do it during actual Vanilla is because their hardware couldn't handle it.

haha good one faggot

Someone should tell the chinks about this

he is right tho

Open world War.

Actually continent wide city and faction war.

Putting the fucking "War" back into Warcraft.

Don't worry kid, there will be a babby old style server and a PvE server as well for the bads and scrubs not rolling on the FRESH as fuck fresh PvP server.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1shA5CNtOg