tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
FNN 2 has been released
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-1/
The game is currently on sale, the code 'TITAN20' can also be used
The art book has been scanned, download under fun stuff on tfgeneral

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turkey and top gun all is right

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

Why the PC version is dead?

its not unless you live in australia

Not even joking this is my family right now

People reluctant to use Origin since its not steam

was my response last thread to

this game is so good though, I broke off my disgust for origin just for it.
Had a blast in both single and multi so I hope more people buy it in the future. not a good sign that there's just people playing attrition in my region though. I really wanted to try out the other modes.

mixtape is usually populated. at least for me on uswest. you'll probably start recognizing names though.

>whichever team has more Tones wins

Huh... really makes me think

theres really nothing wrong with origin, minus one or two buggy settings. i find origin performance is actually better than steams as far as using less resources and not loading so sowly

>pink hex is the best camo in the game
>you can only buy the first page of gifts for some reason
i just want to be stylish.

time to play some coliseum...

a lot of coliseum...

like, a lot...

respawn pls

>Amazing campaign, amazing core gameplay, great multiplayer tarnished only by a balance issue that'll likely get resolved
>EA releases around the same time as Battlefield 1
>Gives almost no publicity or ad space comparatively
>People don't want to buy a dying game, despite the fact that it's that line of thinking contributing to it's small playerbase
>Promised FreeLC aside from cosmetics (That people will still whine about)
>On Origin so that they lose out on a good chunk of customers because of less advertising/stigma against Origin

W-we're going to be alright, aren't we /tfg/..? ;_;

maybe they'll be in the microtransactions they mentioned the shop will have. i'll pay a dollar to look good.

most likely. if thepop falls and continues to fall lower than 3k after xmas, then id start to worry. right now its doing fine on PC, even better on consoles

Titanfall was always going to be the dark horse of that FPS triumvirate. Now that there's more cross-promotion with other brands, stronger word-of-mouth, and the price cuts, Titanfall 2 is beginning to rally. It also helps that Call of Duty is shit this year.

why are the laggiest mexicans playing this game?
why can't there be a great american firewall?

Reapers need a fucking nerf
Either their health or damage

>Reapers incredibly resilient to all anti-Titan and Titan weapons
>only really vulnerable to Titan ordnance
>dash around a corner and come face to face with Reaper
>Titan ordnance is on cooldown

Just shoot it with a-wall'd devotion my man.

Is this game worth the $30?

So do all G2+ use only Volts and Tones? Because holy crap everytime I see them thats all they use.

yes

ye

no, i use a kraber or flatline usually and northstar. g7.

why do people play attrition. it's a god-awful mode in TiF2. The minions aren't really in the battle like the 1st one and they're just uncessary distractions.

I agree.

I mostly play the 8v8 playlist, it's tons of fun

I wish Last Titan Standing wasn't in Mixtape.
That mode is too long and too many people leave.
It should be first to 3.

g4 here
scorch and devotion

DO I GET THIS ON PC OR BONE FUCK

Xbox one. It has significantly more players.
I agree that it should be shorter, but it's a great-ass gamemode for leveling up a titan that's for sure.

Buying it on the bone is admitting you are a casual

Don't be a bone head.

That's pretty stupid.

Use the charge gun. It's not a quick kill or anything but I very rarely get them stolen from me and they're like 20% of a titan all by themselves.

pc could use more players. xbox has higher pop. you shouldnt have issues finding games on either platform unless you live in australia. game is harder to go fast/aim on a gamepad(in general).

>be a "casual" with 20k players
>soon to be dead servers if sales don't pick up

I'd pick the former over some elitist inane opinion

You should probably what you prefer to play on, but the number of players is important too if you see yourself playing this 6 months from now.

TiF2 is 36$ on PSN right now

Dunno if this code works on top of that discount:
Save 10% on PSN with this code - D9NGJ7NF3L

Both.

What are you, a poorfag?

BIIIIIG AAMMOOO

Man I'm really not a fan of Bounty Hunt.

>Implying

Another from a different game.

Fun times playing with John Selected and Emacs. Xboners should send more network invites.

Fug I forgot webm :P

the loudest are always the worst players

Thing was, he was actually a decent player, he just fucking raged like a retard the entire time. If he would've just been like 'gg' and made a couple good shots and jokes, none of us wouldve cared. Instead we got your typical crossover raging CoD retard.

>MY TEAM IS HORRIBLE
>second last on scoreboard

mad he isn't being carried or what

I sue flatline and CW almsot exclusivly.Maybe r97 if im feeling it/ Also Ion all day every day

What's your FOV at? I want to bump mine up to around 105 but I don't know which files to edit

>volt

that's on console you donut

FOV increase will be in the update though, up to 110

>Bought the game day 1
>Still haven't finished the campaign

WTF?

liked, subscribed, favorited

>tfw no one wants to play Last Titan Standing

>tfw no one wants to play last Tone standing

Mixtape

Oh, another ausfag
I've actually played a fair few games with that Snake guy (Because tiny fucking servers). He's pretty alright, just gets kinda bitchy sometimes. He's pretty nice most of the time

What's wrong with using the volt? It's better overall than a lot of guns, but at least it requires good aim. It's not like he's using A-wall + devotion or some shit.

It's an SMG that outperforms the R-201 at range, it has insane hipfire accuracy, zero recoil, tons of ammo, ridiculous damage...Pretty much it's the Tone of weapons right now.

>randomly get 4k ping and disconnect
>can't rejoin the game 10 seconds later

pls

Best bro forever

Does anyone have that "played, expected, got" comic where the "What I Got" panel is The Iron Giant? I saw it in here a while back

it has no range dropoff which is ridiculous. by "requires good aim", do you mean it being projectile? cause its not, its hitscan despite what ingame graphics show

What's a good weapon to use?

g2

L-star

car, r201 carbine, EVA, alternator. the starter weapons are all good. otherwise just experiment and find something you like

E P G
P
G

>shotguns are actually viable
wow!

Go with coliseum kit for max versatility and skill

EPG
Charge /w hack
Frag
Phase

Then use either Ion or Scorch for maximum cool

you mean EVA is actually viable

mastiff is pain

Just bought the game boys. Downloading now on PC.

Reapers go down in 5 MGL volleys, requiring only one reload, with the projectiles locking on just like titans
This gives the same points as killing a pilot and saves your allied titans a headache in team fights

just another reason MGL is the only anti-titan worth equipping

hes not wrong, getting spammed to death by cloak smg rooftop campers is getting real old.

Get hyped

Have fun user, I know I am.

what is everyones FOV like? Would it help if I increased it?

Also, is the flatline any good?

increase it. flatline is good with gamepads because of the aim assist. it has strong horizontal recoil so its kind of an rng game using it

I don't understand this post, since when does hitscan not require aim?

>EVA
>murder everything within 10 feet of you

>Mastiff
>Rolls between 1-300 points of damage over 10 yards

I love my retarded shoot bangs

> by "requires good aim", do you mean it being projectile?
what i meant was when you said it "requires good aiming", if you meant it being projectile(thus requiring more skill than hitscan), you are mistaken since its actually hitscan. a lot of people dont realize its a hitscan weapon since it shows projectiles in game.
i didnt mean it requires no aiming obviously, but its hitscan and when you include all of its other benefits(very little to no recoil, high dmg, large magazine etc), it really requires no more skills in aiming than any other gun, and usually requires less than most.

>get LTS on mixtape
>everyone else on the team has Assault chip instead of anything
>mfw

It was a 5 minute game.

Mastiff either obliterates someone's asshole or pokes them with more-than-usual vigor

the worst is autoeject. you can do so much while doomed in this game. only a bitch idiot retard baby would use it.

I realize that it performs well, my point is that it's not a crutch for people with bad mechanics to rely on, it's just a good gun.

A gun with a not amazing TTK but very good accuracy may be OP and may deserve a nerf, but it's a different kind of broken than a gun with insane TTK and less than stellar accuracy that lets shitters gets kills without actually putting their crosshair on someone, like you see when people wildly spray their Devotion bullet hoses everywhere. It's also a much different problem that something like Tone that lets people do great damage while taking no risk.

Sounds like my first and so far only game of LTS. Having four Tones on the enemy team didn't help either.
>mfw everyone on my team except me left at the start of the last round and I had to face the Tonefags in my Ion alone

I think that depends on the Titan. I play ronin and if you're doomed, there's a 9/10 chance that you can't do much of shit if you're doomed because it's so flimsy. Also auto eject saves you from nuclear ejection I think.

If you're legion or scorch or something then yeah, auto eject can actually be helpful. In titanfall 1, ther4 was a kit that allowed your Titan to fight longer while doomed. Sadly that's gone.

MGL is good for very mobile gameplay, but I main Amp Wall so I'm inclined to use a Hacked Charge Rifle. I'm surprised there isn't a few complaints about HCR Amp Wall users the same way Volt and Tone harvest tears.

>devotion
>wildly spray
Oi cunt, the thing gets laser accuracy after like 10 shots from hip or when you tapfire it from ads.

does legion smart core eat through thermal shields like rocket cores?
just had a match where there was 2 legions in in front of me and my shield just insta-died
if so then thats the first time a legion has ever used smart core on me

it won't save you from a nuke. the only purpose it has is to prevent you from getting terminated because it makes you weep big weepy baby tears or something. don't use it.

That doesn't mean you can't just drag it across someone briefly and 2-shot them. You don't have to actually track well to get kills.

fix her ult /tfg/

I have seen complaints about A-Walls in general, but nothing for HCR A-Wall users specifically.

How about in bounty hunt when getting "terminated" can give the enemy team $200 or more in the bank?

I know it can save you from all kinds of fluke shit like having antitan dropped on your head and some oddity shit. Like I had a guy rodeo my Titan that I freshly dropped right after I got in it and he did something and insta-killed my Titan,

Tighter spread (with better crosshairs) and enable dashes while mid-air.