/svg/ - Shadowverse general

Best priest edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/ .
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/alwoxr.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR ROWEN

Haha hey guys let's make a card game where there's no deck building and everyone just uses the same copy paste decks.
Haha

yeah we can call it "every online cardgame ever"

what do you reckon

post that cerberus pic

>It's a "dailies take hours to do because obese nu-males are bringing full tier 1 netdecks into unranked" episode
Very epic

What is every game ever?
Even shit like chess is basically reduced to a winning algorithm. Who woulda thought that people would want to win and flock to the formula that wins most often?

Cut "online."

We've only got two sets anyways so it's not like there's a lot to do about this.

that these games have no point cause the best part of the game isn't there

More like every card game ever.

EXPANSION WHEN?

I JUST WANT TO SEE SHADOW AND BLOOD BE GOOD WITHOUT HAVING TO PLAY AGGRO

impossible now that the internet exists We'd need to go back to the pre-internet days to make it work, and then finding people to play against would be a bitch and a half

Luna's tight pussy

Opened an animated Seraph today, it's pretty cool!

Someone made the original deck that's being copied. You're just ass so people don't copy your decks. Get good famalam.

Cygames should add more useful stuff to the others crafts sword with any class card can make 4-1 in t2.

thinly veiled breast expansion

Show all the animated stages! I'll play a private game with you so you can record it if you want.

You forgot to add dragon to that list

a.pomf.cat/alwoxr.mp3

>Not a lewd OP

ughh

Good night, /svg/!

wew

I don't know what to feel about this. Because she's still the same level of cuteness.

How about this?

She will make a fine lewd secretary.

Do forte

I want to make babies with Luna

Meganefags are the worst kind of cancer save for footfags

>2(two) (二) (I I) cost card
>BANISHES 3(three) (三) (I I I) HP followers

this is pretty great

Cow

feels so good

I'm more impressed that he left a 14/11 body on the field against an obvious non-banner sword deck and didn't have his Dshift(s) primed to seal a lethal combo.

How are we supposed to waifu her when she has a canon named husband. Cygames fucked up.

My zurifu.

it happened again

>not linking meganekko

Go away, Sader.

the same way you waifu a necroslut that would kill you on sight, clueless slut of the forest, etc

He'd need 2 dshifts
He probably just put it down hoping it wont get removed.
Sometimes you just get fucked.

Concede for me?

Whatever nerd

When are they going to buff haven with some Tempo/storm cards. They could use a little more sudden oomph

I pulled two of these early in the expansion. It was like destiny or some shit.

>nerd

Whatever, pot.

Haven needs to go back being the control class it was meant to be.

Arisa is an elf, though.

OK Luna is still a virgin and Arisa is a carpet muncher so how is that relevant

Hags are for ____

>enemy has 14 health
>plays seraph +hallowed
>smack him for 13
>"Hmm. Quite the enigma."
>execution his seraph
>"I'm shocked!"
>wait
>angelic barrage

At least he was using Garuda avatar.

You had 2 soul cycles up didn't you?

he listed 2 people

Ignoring

what's stopping you from building your own constructed deck right now?

what about take two? where people can't netdeck and have to draft good decks themselves?

the real world doesn't fit your ideals so instead of doing something about it you complain instead

you should stop being so naive

Marriage
>shes not a 3yo creature therefore its a hag
I hate it

lol

/ss/
Shota priest legendary when?

Haven plays best as a fast temp storm or hybrid style

>that feel when you cheese it out

>MOOOOOM

>stop having fun!

>banner sword
>10pp

Friendly reminder to never let your board state become like this!

Banner is a lot more consistent if you control the board and burn out the opponent rather than getting rekt by a themis or barrage and being out of steam. The longer the game goes, the more avant and maid draw you get, and they can't outvalue banner. It's not an aggro deck. That's what Dragon is for.

>blood amulet
>summon a 1/1 forest bat with ward if vengeance is active for you
We need this

I'm not really sure what to do at this point. All the idiots complaining about Haven while Forest is stronger is one thing, but Rune being so frequent in A rank is another thing entirely.

I literally cannot play control. I'm not allowed to. I've never seen a matchup this bad in a game like this. It feels almost completely unwinnable. Petrification might be the single best card in the entire game. It's like it's not enough the deck just wins on turn seven or eight anyway, but it can petrify your win conditions for three mana. Is there any reason why this card can petrify amulets? At least make that the thing that needs an earth vigil for.

Meanwhile I can't play aggro either. If you queue up against Sword it is unwinnable as well. If you queue up against Fairy, Fairy Beast is a heal back to full health then evolve into a 6/6. It is far scarier than Elana because unlike Haven, Fairy can contest for the board the entire game and still maintain a full hand, constant draw, and multiple win conditions.

It has completely sapped away any desire I have to play this game anymore. I can't enjoy arena because it's the same two classes every time and ladder is completely unbearable because of how stacked matchups are. If you look at things overall it seems balanced maybe for tournament play, but it might as well not even have online. It would be like playing a fighting game with only 8-2 matchups across the board.

git gud, the post

>Petrification might be the single best card in the entire game.
Seriously?

If you're not winning as aggro in 5-6 turns or earlier you're doing something wrong.

I exceeded 10+ win streaks in A using nothing but banner sword, control blood, aggro dragon, and aggro bats.

All decks have counters and that's a good thing, user.

hayai.
who is his japanese VA

Dshift is bullshit, anyone who runs it is worse than whiny PtP bitches.

Probably just me then, go full face and force opponent to trade with you. Worst case scenario is turn 7/8 avant into storm follower to close the game.

Mom pls

内田雄馬

This is literally the most obnoxious shit in these thread

It's not me who decked out.

>T2
>have seraph out, win next turn
>enemy hits me with revelation and then topdecks silent rider x2 hitting me for 18 in two turns
Goddamn it.

>using a meme incorrectly

Get the fuck out.

That's definitely not who I thought it was, but thanks.
Is there a list somewhere?

This lists the cards VA

Looks like kripp is playing shadowverse again tonight.

>tfw i played as dragoncraft and rune had summon a 14/14 on turn 9 and i killed it with wild hunt, 11/11 on turn 10 killed it with angel barrage and wild hunt and 12/12 on turn 12 and couldnt top deck anything good.

Nop, that's the rune who might be doing something wrong. Because they can literally wipe your field every turn, and trade Levis and Merlins to help that to happen.

ah ok, my bad.

I just assumed that's what happened, since I usually use soul cycle to keep my options from running low, which makes my deck run out.

>every rune player has a perfect hand and counter every single game

aggro beats dshift bro

yeah if the hagfag gets perfect drops and the sword/blood doesn't they can hold out but aggro beats combo

Oh holy fuck, thank you. I didn't know they were listed there.

>Connection issues
>My internet is alright
>Literally opening everything without an issue
>Get thrown away from the match

Wat

Play on phone/emulator
The Steam Client is shite

No problem, I'm not sure if every card is listed as I obviously haven't looked them all up, but it seems most are.

I own a windows phone.

The 60 fps though

>Rune quest comes up
>Load up D-Shift deck
>Get in to mirror matches
>Every time I get into a Rune mirror match they actually have fucking everything and I have nothing until the shit is too late to actually matter so the entire game is spent with me doing nothing
>Rune players are always the one to spam emote whenever they have game for some reason
I don't even want to play this deck I just want my goddamn gold.