2016 Golf vs 2016 Focus

2016 Golf vs 2016 Focus

Which is the better economy car, and which will be more reliable?

Why would waste money on a new econobox? Get a civic for 3k. Or get a used luxury car that's worth going into debt for.

Shut the fuck up poorfag, don't you have a bus to catch?

Not everyone is as poor as you, Pedro. And financing a new car is a great way to build credit.

Get fucked

I drive a 3k civic bro. I practice what I preach.

Finance the nice used luxury car.

>new
The VW is probably better as long as it's under warranty. It'll break right after that runs out.

This. VWs drive really nice and feel much more expensive than they are.... until the warranty runs out. Then they are expensive as they feel.

Still..... they're nice.

Little Bro has been driving Ford Focii for years. Even with a service plan and always going to the dealer those things STILL develop problems and even had a couple of recalls.

I drive an Audi, the local VW tuner shop takes care of me and all their techs drive Golfs.

That feel when you drive a shitbox and no one asks you for money but youve got 10k in the bank.

golf is quieter inside, more reliable according to consumer reports, and has been around way longer than the focus.

Which Golf?

Dont get me wrong but 10k is not much

I'd take a Golf over it but I wouldn't want a non-GTI Golf personally.

>financing a new car is a great way to build credit

You couldn't be more wrong, credit companies deem that as bad debt.

>making a retarded financial decision like buying a new car
>builds credit

Why not finance a nearly new or used?

>Why not finance a nearly new or used?
Terms aren't as good on a used car, fewer lenders are interested because used cars are seen as being a higher risk. If your credit is good you can find 0% financing through a manufacturer like VW Credit, something that won't be available on a used car.

I'd choose the Ford; they always make great cars
>pic related

if its not an ST, the golf is better in every way.
reliability really doesnt matter in a new car, and vw has done significantly better in the last couple of years . ford is hit or miss on reliability but you can say that about vw too

who gives a shit? 3 or 4% isn't a deal breaker if you pay if off way early.

That's $32-43 extra a month on a $25,000 loan or $1920 - $2580 over the life of a 60 month loan.

so you pay it off in 36.

>He's thinks he's hot shit for 10k
>Laughingwhores.jpg

I agree it's not that big of a deal but lots of people in the prime Veeky Forums demographic don't have 10k in the bank.

Get a honda fit/mazda 3/nissan versa(cheapest). Maybe even that toyota im/ia. Manual of courshe