/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #819

>Schedule for November:
11/1 - 11/9 - A Peace of the Pie
11/9 - 11/14 - Rise of the Beasts (Four Celestials)
11/14 - 11/21 - Yesterday's Scars and Tomorrow's Hope (Redux)
11/21 - 11/28 - Defender's Oath (Redux and Renewal)
11/25 - 12/2 - Four Knights of a Fallen Land (Redux and Renewal)
11/30 - 12/8 - Between Frost and Flame

11/21 - 11/30 - Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop
12/25 - Christmas Stream

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Previous thread

muh nigga

I wish I could get wind characters

Fox Fire

"buffed"

Damn this was the toughest thing the story threw at me so far, had to actually change shit to beat this

I was able to be part of share chest when it wasn't my grande just now. Is it because my crew member hosted it?

Actually Seig used to be the shit until he was nerfed into the ground. He's just finally recovered.

I love Zoi!

I honestly don't know which one I would choose if I had to.

yea that piece of shit is a fucking cunt to deal with

Her Counter Damage Up was pretty significant, so there's that.

You should use proto baha instead of a buncle as main summon.

I love Jeanne!

>significant
All counters are cockblocked by 440k damage cap though

I just changed for this fight since it's debuff central and I needed the wind resist to outheal it

How do you fav a summon?

Do you really think you could hit that cap with Fire?

Are HL raids still considered hard? I'm about to hit 101 and want to get carried to a Celeste kill but don't want to make it fail.

Celeste and Chev are free during magfest. Celeste is still pretty easy even outside of it.

Meant for Also she comes with a damage cap increase so wouldn't that affect the counter cap as well?

How important is rerolling on a scale from 1-10? I'm a new player and have been wanting to play for ages now but find I'm too lazy for such things.
There are a bunch of characters I'd love to have my hands on though.

How many damascus bits can you buy from the event shop?

Nice, thanks.

18 man are kinda easy but it's the magnafest now, leechers make them a kind of a gamble.

Only some 6man are hard(medusa and flan in glass), rest are super easy

>tfw no Laguna
>tfw Yugu won't give me swords for an Earth team
Why is the universe keeping us apart?

if you are willing to spend money in the future, go buy a reroll account from YAJ

if you are strictly F2P, reroll your balls out

Depends on how much money you're willing to spend.

F32B2

Doing Extra 4, one slot left

You never actually care about the game if you're playing someone els'es account.

>if you are strictly F2P, reroll your balls out
Fuck.

As little as possible.

No, but depending on what time of the day you host it, you could find yourself with 17 leechers

Seriously.

I am strongly averse to rerolling in general but for this game if you have no good characters you're just fucked because the gacha rates are SO bad.

Ayer counter can go up to 550k, but that's because of his cap breaking passive.

I'm a agnismemer so I can, also manga build can also reach the cap by flare and her 3rd ability stacking, not saying it's easy, just saying it's not impossible. Anyway if they really wanted to make her usable, they should've buffed her 2nd's duration and/or cooldown and 3rd's actual attack up buff, not its damage. Also maybe a better ougi than crit, like Ayer's.

Three, but I'm not sure about the limit for trading grains for bits.

>starting to look alike
>starting

They've been copy-paste for years.

>gacha rates
>bad

Reroll during the next legfest until you get a decent SSR, drop the money to get a limited SSR that compliments your first one and you won't have to spend anymore.

If you're willing to drop 30 dollars on a start dash, it isn't at all. I didn't reroll and just SD'd Yoda, he can carry your newshitter ass until the gacha spits you out some semblance of a real team since he can take out pretty much all beginning content alone. But /gbfg/ will tell you to autistically was your time rerolling and ">ticketing Yoda"

Oh absolutely, I was just trying to look on the bright side of her "buffs". I wasn't here for the last balance patch but reading up on them, I see that FKHR is really weird with the choices he makes for some of the characters when it comes to buffs.

They still need to make the crit mechanic actually work like a crit mechanic instead of this current one since outside of Wind, there's no point in using Crit skills. Still going to use Aliza on all my teams though, ain't nothing stopping me from doing that. Make Kumuyu a fire SSR and she's in a permanent slot too.

Post the character you're going to ticket next

>baby's first mobage

counters dont have the same cap as autos, depends on the multiplier of it
i can easily counter up to 480k with my gw fist

If someone is willing to spend a single penny on this, he should just go buy an account with that 30 bucks.

A buddy who has Aliza has her counter for 660k.

>legfest
I see a lot of people mentioning legfest but when exactly do they occur? The only information on the various wiki's and guides say "at the end of the month". Am I blind or something?

My main reason for playing Dark, but I never managed to roll her.

We don't ever have set dates for them in advance. They just typically happen in the last few days of every month. Most months have them, some don't.

It has happened at the end of the month for almost one and a half years straight now.

I'm pretty sure it will be on the 28th.

Alright, thanks user.

>eugen is shit in a team
Can someone explain this to me?

His third skill looks amazing for sniping magnas, if nothing else. He's not even good in a Silva capcity?

>wake up
>AH is still 40 AP

Rip ;_;

I've been playing for a year and a half and have like 7 SSR characters aside from tickets. That seems pretty fucking bad doesn't it?

stop falling for /gbfg/ memes.

DLF can memecounter with x7 damage and it still gets blocked by damage cap. After the "hard" cap that is 440k, the damage can still go up but by a very small amount, so if you have a good pool and it can do more than 440k.

You're being memed on, friend.

You're getting meme'd. Eugen is core unless you run Ayer memes.

He's core in the old man ougi team.

I really think I'm almost done with tickets for the foreseeable future. I've got every ticketable Light and Dark character I need other than Summer Zoey. I have zero intention of buying tickets just for moon weapons. And there's no real point to building any of the 4 sub-human elements with anything other than what I luck out on drawing.

I guess I can get Athena?

Thanks to you too. I'll avoid any further questions, this alone has helped a bunch.

I've been playing for 5 months and already have 18 SSRs, your fucking luck is shit and you should kill yourself so it doesn't spread to others.

I'm sorry you have shit luck.

Really? I swear there was one month early when I began playing this year that missed a legfest. Around March or April?

1) You just have bad luck
2) In comparison to other games of it's sort, the 3% rate isn't that bad (and 6% on legfest). Note that Starlight Stage has literally half that chance and many games, including things like FGO have a 1% chance.

Are there any summons worth ticketing? The only character I want any more is Katalina but I can't ticket her so whatever. Bonito, maybe.

well thats kind of news for me since im a darkcuck with awakened fist, since my counters were always high i thought they didnt share caps

SSR Io's passive works in the backline

Athena and the bonitos

Athena

7 months here, 24 SSR characters along with rolling Lucifer (twice), Bahamut, and Grande. Just MVP your rolls.

>6 months in
>only 12 SSRs
My luck is shit. I do have 45k crystals so I'll see where that takes me next year.

I've been playing for two months and have 12 SSRs, completely f2p. Yeah that's bad.

Why does the whore insist on torturing everyone?

Are they going shopping with the money she stole from their father?

It's either her or Korwa. My dick says LG, but I want to get into dark Korwa meme too.

darkcucks
light
windshitter
homos (this is water)
dirt
>fire

Dark Korwa fucking sucks.

Fucking Lady Grey, every single supticket I strongly considering getting her. Probably my favorite design in the game backed up by a top tier voice and in my element. I just wish she was better, not that she's bad but dark literally has too many good units.

homos is below dirt

shorten windshitter to farts

How do we indirectly nerf Dark without touching a character so we don't have to refund anybody.

>water above soil

>indirectly
destroy backwater

Someone outline all the changes they did recently, I haven't been paying attention.

but user we only just got finished destroying frontwater

>Not running Korwa with DJeanne and Six

>Claws are now med ATK and small HP

>indirectly

when can i buy

Wait, toot is a doraf? All this time I thought toot was a harvin.

A store for ants I assume

Christmas Zoi for every element with conjunction

That would destroy Wind as well. Dark axe build would still be top tier.