First gen tt vs NA miata

Dear Veeky Forums
I have recently acquired my first car, a 2000 audi tt. its a great car, but one thing i was looking forward to when i got a car was modifications and tt parts arn't exactly cheap. so i was wondering if I should trade it for a good condition miata, and if so what should i do to the miata.

...You know it's a mk4 Golf underneath, right? Most mk4 Golf parts will fit and work just fine, and they have a massive aftermarket.
Just make sure to check forums before you buy.

Or just go test drive a Miata and see which you prefer.

miata is always the answer.

I had actually test driven a miata before the audi, I liked the sound it made and it handled nicely, but my dad was backseating me the whole time, and it ruined the experience. at the time i just chalked up the bad experience to the car being to small. later that night i realized my mistake.

sorry dont use Veeky Forums very offten not quite sure how to reply

Click the post number.

fuck me im a retard

Is your Audi FWD or AWD?

thanks

AWD

I had actually test driven a miata before the audi, I liked the sound it made and it handled nicely, but my dad was backseating me the whole time, and it ruined the experience. at the time i just chalked up the bad experience to the car being to small. later that night i realized my mistake.

I know i posted this already but i want your input

Keep the Audi then

>test driven a miata
>my dad was backseating me

hmmm

""""AWD""""

Once the fronts start to spin and you lose the ability to steer, power is sent to the rear to put you into the ditch faster.

wait a sec what year was the miata?

>retard doesn't even know TT awd is a fucking haldex
>thinks he's in a position to say which is better or worse

kill yourself my dude

as for the OP, get the miata
if you are asking about mods, well, you can do whatever the fuck you want with it
they are highly modifiable
engine swaps, suspension, turbo installs, even interior mods

i wonder if it could even hit one turn

Miatas are overrated and overpriced meme garbage, stick with the Audi.

>overrated
>overpriced
I'm pretty sure you can buy 4 miatas for the cost of changing the oil on an Audi anything.

Miatas are fucking over rated. The TT is basically a Mk4 GTI with a Haldex AWD. and has a pretty decent aftermarket.

Seriously Fuck Miatas and all you Fagg/o/ts who drive them.

at the end of the day both cars for a Dentist's wife from the late 90's and early 00's. youd be a fucking moron to buy one as a DD

The Miata and TT do make good track bitches if you build them up tho...

Sell it quick, before it explodes.

>2000 audi tt
You're a girl right?