Destiny General - /dg/

>>>BUNGIERESET INFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bungiestore.com/collections/black-friday-sale
youtube.com/watch?v=KfhMDt92F8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you so shit at making OPs bob

What is /dg/ thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Nth for petty autism fights

>Bob
I may have forgotten to update the Weekly Update section, but there was nothing new except a few racing jokes to tease SRL

Nth for bullying Nacho

i'm thankful for the good drops i've been getting this expansion

>got a CB HCR clever dragon the first time it dropped last ib

Nth for namefag culture

I'm grateful for such a loving and caring boyfriend whom I have cherished so many wonderful memories with

stop posting jiro

You want braced HCR and unflinching for a clever.

BUNGIE SALE IS LIVE NOW!

First for our dog Growlyiff you I will always love and pet and give him treats and take of wakes but not on Tuesdays because it's raid night so fuck him and give him cuddles and a blanket and lap to sleep on

Fuck off teacup

hi :-) im back

Anyone want to do challenge mode?

I'm down. Just lemme finish up this round of OW

bungiestore.com/collections/black-friday-sale

dude check out these sales lmfao

2/6 who else wants to have fun?

>no zip-up hoodies

what boss is the challenge this week?

Aksis

Thankful for a lot of things. Mainly people close to me I guess.

SECONDED FOR OUR DOG GROWLYIFF OUR DOGGO WHO I WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND CHERRISH AND LOVE AND CHERRISH AND CHERRISH AND HOLD REAL TIGHT UNTIL HIS EYES POP OUT OF HIS HEAD AND LOVE AND CHERRISH AND GIVE HEADPATS AND BELLYRUBS AND CHERRISH AND CHERRISH

>Oh hey, you can get an emblem for buying something from our black friday sale.

Really? That emblem looks cool, neat, I'll but som

>We've only put garbage on sale, though.

no one cares fuck off underage

2/6 for Aksis challenge mode.

i'll be down for it

3/6 You know you fuckers want in

Sorry I wanna finish by the end of the year.

>illuminati eye
>neat
ok user

Well sir, the joke is on you, because not only will we finish it by the end of the year, but we'll do it with LFG.

What can go wrong?

>Hurdur its a triangle and an eye its illuminati.

I bet you're the kind of annoying prick that giggles every time he sees the number 420.

>Stray invites a literal child to the raid

the ride hasn't even started and I already want off

THIRDED FOR MY DOG GROWLYIFF WHO IS A GOOD BOY AND A DOG WHO LIKES WALKS ON THE BEACH AND WATER PLAYING IN THE BEACH HE ATE A SAND ONCE AND HAD TO GO TO THE VET AT THE BEACH AND WAS REAL SICK BECAUSE OF THE SAND HE ATE ON THE BEACH AND CHERRISH AND CHERRISH BECAUSE HE IS A GOOD DOG

>people close to me
like your bf?

i love daddy so yes c:

>returns
>after game is ded and most people have moved on

>One day Destiny will be dead
>All the memories
>The laughter, the good times, the friendships
>They'll all disappear
one day you and everyone you know will die

>that wood sparrow model

That's actually kinda neat, I may get that

Can you stop replying to me with those cringe ass replies? Thanks.

FUCK OFF YOU LITERAL WHO YOU ARENT IN MY SKYPE CHAT AND NOT ON MY FRIENDS LIST FUCK

Could you be autistic in some other general? I'm posting between wipes of this raid because we made the mistake of playing with LFG

Buying anything from the Bungie Store when you could buy Titanfall for $35

>Spending any money on Titanicfall

LFG was a mistake

>Guy on redit talking about the stream for the emlem. Struggling to figure out what worsk.
>Streaming from orbit or tower doesn't work this one guy says.
>Make a throwaway account.
>Tell him I tested it and it works, according to the bungiehelp page as long as the stream comes through on the bungie page it counts.
>Tell him I tested streaming from the orbit and it comes through
>He replies with "Well, someone said as long as it comes through on the bungie page it counts, and streaming from orbit doesn't come through."
>Tell him I just said I tested it and it works, I'm the one that posted the reply he's quoting and say "Do I need to translate my post? Is English your second language?"
>Red notice thingie pops up that I got a reply
>Check reply
>Your post has been removed for violating the rules.

Asking someone if english is their second language is now offensive?

God, reddit would be so much better if niggers weren't aloud.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfhMDt92F8Q

FUCCCCCK OFFF

>no one else is ever trying for Dark Drinker
I know Sunless Cell doesn't take too long, but it's quickly becoming one of my least favorite strikes.

>this raid

Who's ready for a raid?

I think I'm done playing Destiny for a while. I've got everything I want except for those fucking Spliced Cosmoclast Boots but at this point I don't even care.

Wake me up when Destiny 2 comes out.

Peace out, /dg/

See you in april.

See you in SRL

See you Tuesday.

>Xur in 2 hours

Dont even need anything from him, its at the point Im only interested to see what he brings.

Sorry I want to get it done before Theresa triggers article 50

Sorry I want to get it done before Ghandi executes Order 66.

Sorry I want to get it done before Arlsan becomes the rightful King of Pars.

>go to buy it
>used to not having to pay shipping thanks to amazon
>shipping on a $15 figure you have to put together would be almost $9 for the cheapest option

Well shit

Sorry I want to get it done before Archduke Franz Ferdinand drops two nuclear bombs on Japan.

why are you still playing this game?
like seriously someone explain this to me

Because I have a controller and a game.

For the lulz

$8 shipping

LOL

!!!!

???

>Brother got a shirt
>I got the journal
>$15 shipping on a $20 order.

kek.

DUDE GAVRILO PRINCIP LMAO

Yeah I wanna get it done before he orders the royal guard of the Versailles palace to fire into the rioting crowds.

but there's so many better games to play right now, why not drop destiny until the sequel comes out and they can make it fucking right

>but there's so many better games
That wasn't the question, though, the question is why I play it, not whether there are better games or not. And the answer is because I have the controller and a game.

>$36 for the Mara Sov pullover

E P I C

Its also the ugliest artwork ofher they could find, on an ugliest article of clothing they could think of.

Now if they sold a Mara Sov hug pillow....

ILLUMINATI

It's also ironically good looking

So bad it's good

see

Oh fuck off it's fun

No, its really not, its obnoxious when the ten millionth prick does it with the same "OMG I thought of it first" attitude that you had. Its really not, its just boring and dumb.

Here's a really sexy dakimakura.

Fair warning, you should definitely not open it at work, or around family/friends.

Happy Thanksgiving, /dg/.

No more than getting your panties in a bunch over a meme on Veeky Forums of all places

>No u

Great to see you're taking this like an adult.

>Initially complain but think I can take the mature high ground
Nigga you need to eat some turkey and lighten up

Now you're getting pissy? You really have issues with taking criticism, don't you? But seriously, great to see you taking this like an adult...

>missed all the thiccposting

Do you think normies would kick me out of society if I wore this shirt out in public? I wish it didn't say Destiny on back of the collar.

I just got here, and you're a moron.

Stop taking shit so personally cock sheath. It's just a meme, if you throw a autism tantrum every time you see an overused joke do you really think you should be here? Whatever, sorry I tried TRIGGERED you. Good night dawg

Why do you keep getting more and more upset over this? I literally told you your joke was unoriginal, then you got pissy and said I got my panties in a bunch, when I commented on that, you criticized that I wasn't pissy enough called it "thinking I can take the mature high ground", and now I'm cock sheath and I'm the one taking shit personally?

Virgil, buddy, you really need to calm down, your joke wasn't funny, you getting pissy isn't going to change that, and you getting progressively more upset and beligerant isn't going to change it either.

So take a breath, calm down, your joke was lame and unoriginal, deal with it and stop getting so upset.

If it wasn't for the moon runes I would buy it but people will think I'm a weeb

has virgil always had autims? i dont remember seeing him get triggered this bad before

implying the thicc posting ever has to stop

thicc posting time?

Thic?

O_O

It need not cease.

dead
game

Xur is in the ship hangar

No one cares.

>Legacy Helm
>Immolation Fists
>Crest of Lupi (Hunter)
>Voidfang vestments
>P&T (sniper)

With that setup absolutely no one cares.

does anyone have that pic of Mara sov with the huge tits? It was a pencil sketch and she was lactating. It was on pixiv i think but I can't find it at all.