Should I get this for my Jetta?

Should I get this for my Jetta?

as a gay person i would think that literally ANY minority would see that and instantly consider you an enemy, its not cute its not funny

seriously tho thats a good way to get keyed

>being proud of Hitler's "plebmobile" brand

yes

>"Progressive" left
>keying someone random persons car for an image that isn't a Nazi emblem

Meh, had one on my golf when i lived in Germany. No one really xared.

the funny thing is that i have no political affiliation

and also dont argue with me when you know im right

>No political affiliation
>DONT ARGUE WITH ME WHLEN YOU KNOW IM RIGHT

except you're not, and fuck you and your bleeding heart, faggot

Op: Think i need some moar stickers to bump up the Horse Power.

Lets see what you drive moon cricket

superior

Eh there's some Indian looking dude in my area driving a General Lee liveried Golf Mk.II with the Confederate flag on the roof, find it funny yet cool I guess. Do whatever, your car

this

put nazi paraphanalia on your car and watch how many friends you make

I'm a dark as fuck non-white Spic and would chortle at this if I saw it. Now if I saw some White Pride sticker or a Furry decal then I'd consider that worthy of keying. You seem like a bitch.

>calls himself a spic
you have successfully been trained by the white man

how does it feel to be a good little minority sheep who knows his place?

I got you a sticker that's actually correct

>having sense of humor equates to embracing a racial hierarchy

You actually seem like one of those obnoxious race baiting eternal victim pushing types. I call whites cucks and blacks nigs too, does that make you feel better?

Shhhhhhh... Be quiet sad boi.

did you just assume it's gender?

Don't be sad. Just work harder and get a better car.

>work harder and get a better car
>prob doesnt even work nor have a car

they're built in Mexico even if they wanna put ACHTUNG! under the hood

>as a faggot
ftfy

what a faggot

Wrong on both counts, but feel free to believe that if it makes you feel better about your "German made" car that was cobbled together by Mexicans.

I'd honestly trust Mexicans to build a car more than Turks.

>ANY minority
Mexicans don't care, niggers don't understand, and Asian's support.

I think it's hot

100% white nigger

All the old cholos in my town have metal cutouts of this on their old beetles. I think its fucking rad.

Why are those eagles kissing?

Progressive fascism

ehh butt blasted faggots are going to use any excuse to deface private property
bunch of criminals

at first glance/passing by. they'd notice an eagle and think nothing of it. maybe they walk past and get a better view and automatically think it's Nazi related and key your car or smash a window because that seems like a logical thing to do when you're assblasted about something.

Do it for the lols but have some security like a dash cam. otherwise people like me, wouldn't really care

how big is that bird's dick?

Most likely a very progressive white kid would key it.

i saw some faggot with an Audi A5 and one of these stickers. do not recommend.

I have a Vegvisir on my car.

my neighbour had a wrecked starion that was airbrushed with imperial sun. It was either matte black or drak green with red suns in the sides, and white military numbers on the rear. I thought the car looked pretty cool.

>Should I get this for my Jetta?
The intolerant left will key your car. Hillary is going to win. Her followers are going to DOX you and get you fired after keying your car. The liberals have been rampaging with DOXing activities all the past month. As for cars that get keyed, liberals seem to be doing like 90% or more of the car vandalisms as hillary cars don't get keyed while any type of trump gets keyed or the house vandalized. Liberals are quite intolerant.

>as a gay person i would think that literally ANY minority
You are wrong despite your prior censorship statement that no one is allowed to argue against you because you state your liberal beliefs are correct no matter what.. Asians here are fairly conservative. They tend not to demonstrate or riot but make the best of things and eventually change perceptions by being successful. As for your type of criminal, they are statistically on a per capita basis, the ones with the lowest crime rate in my area year after year.

So the asians in general have my respect in those terms as well. I wish the blacks and gays were more like them instead of being mean and vandalicious.

>All the old cholos in my town have metal cutouts of this on their old beetles. I think its fucking rad.

I've seen variations of a stylistic eagle on some hispanic cars too.

No, but you should get another car.

checkmate

>Most likely a very progressive white kid would key it.
Blacks, mexicans, and homeless do almost all the vandalisms here statistically. At least those are the ones the police catch.

The homeless are the most violent. Every year they use arsons as well as rock throwing against moving cars on the road.

>as a gay person i would think thats a good way to get keyed

That's very progressive of you.

10/10 would key you

would salute

y :)

100% this

It's like Fenders. You either get them made by Juan in Mexico or Manuel in California, so why not embrace it?

Same goes for made in mex over made in China any day of the week.

That wasnt the point you cuck

Op: so should i get a hillary sticker as well?

That's pretty cool, user

You should get a prius and a = sticker

Nah, get a Drink with a blue lives matter sticker

*Donk

spray paint nigger lives matter on the side of your car and glue a big picture of harambe on your hood

i am mexican , and i confirm, i dont give a fuck .
so fuck off faggot ,and kys

Fuck yes I'm going to buy one of these

very edgy go for it

I've always thought this to be the most fitting VW sticker

>as a faggot

Stopped reading

or perhaps this one

Not sure I agree with blacks culturally appropriating white cultural ideograms desu

As a gay person, I would think this is funny as hell.
Nazis were aesthetic as fuck.

>that reflection
Way to be flabby. Shameful fucking display.
How about you go make yourself something worth being proud of before you get that sticker?

>Op: so should i get a hillary sticker as well?

Your car is fairly safe with hillary stickers as the opposition doesn't seem to vandalize those cars. It's cars with republican stickers of ANY kind that get vandalized in my area.

Just don't join ideology camps. While both sides have problems such as trump being overly practical in dealing with problems and hillary being corrupt, two-faced, and full of genuinely mean followers that actually do things to people who oppose their viewpoint. If there is car vandalism, it is most likely by hillary supporters. If there is a DOX'ing problem, it is most likely by hillary supporters. The local news media is full of this.

Because it seems clear that hillary is going to win, another disturbing human reaction is occurring. The "victors" are feeling extra bold and behaving badly in their style of "celebrating" with dishing out antagonism. I just hope they keep it toned down after Nov 8th but I doubt it. They will feel extra secure in trying to shove their zero tolerance for discrimination laws down everyones' throat even if they have to bait people into gettting angry at them in order to get them into trouble.

Just keep my car out of it. Unfortunately, if you get in their way, your car gets targeted. It can't defend itself after all.

this

this. those star tattoos are gay as fuck. she's clearly shit-tier redneck white supremacist, and not high quality nationalist waifu material

Watch the movie "Shoah", then after that if you still think its funny or cool or whatever then go ahead and get it.

most days I feel like that guy in the background.

guys ugys!!!!! look at my IS-F GUYS LOOK GUYS!!!!!!

>and Asian's support.
Hey you do realize that there are swastikas everywhere in Japan because it's an ANCIENT SYMBOL which they use to denote temples and not because they all worship hitler, right?

You mean like "muh 6 million."

OY VEY REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLIONS IN THE OVENS I'M THREE AND REMEMBER THEM SHOVING MY GRANDPARENTS IN AND SHUTTING THE DOOR

That would look epic on the rear window of one of these.

>not using this

You forgot president Clinton signed Nafta to make it profitable to move car factories to mexico. So the usa market cars are made in mexico. A lot of the replacement parts are also made in mexico even if the assembly says made in usa. What they do is take several assembly pieces and put it together in the usa and that qualifies according to Clinton's Nafta trade treaty. But almost all the actual work and raw materials were from china and mexico.

edgy

Holy shit you're dumb. How about you actually read the thread, dullard

Ok