R A R E
C L A S S
C A R D

>giving attention to rogue, the shittest class in the game

nah

few more hours until we're saved by esports

pffhaha

I think Team 5 is actively trying to delet rogue

>class card having a worse stat line and conditional trigger compared to basic set neutral
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE

>Not even giving it something basic like a 1 cost discount to allow for golem bouncing

Congrats, /hsg/. Last thread lasted only 14.5 hours.

>Reddit is in denial hoping that this is mistranslated
>It uses very simple japanese and it really says that

Oh man, this is gonna be a fun friday

>That rogue card

COME OOOOOOOON.AT LEAST MAKE IT THE FUCKING MAGMA RAGER OF THE SET BY MAKING IT A 5/1 SO AT THE VERY LEAST ITS AN OFFICIAL MEME CARD AND DIFFERENT FROM PANDA.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THISSSSS.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCK YOU DESIGN SPACE, IVE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR NEW ROGUE SHIT

>why did I even ask for a card reveal

If the effect was shadowstep, it wouldn't be that bad, but holy shit, its just a shittier rare brewmaster, you can't make this stuff up

Oh man, I wished they had given this to some US streamer, just to see them spaghetti all over trying to justify it

despite that abomination, rogue will be the most powerful class in the game

So how do golems work when return to hand and replayed?
Do they get a +1/+1?
Transform into a new golem 1 step up?
Does it only work with cards that summon not if played from hand?

You are not supposed to bounce the fucking golem. You are supposed to bounce the minion that summons the fucking golem.

BUT there are already shitload of better cards that does this for rogue, including a fucking evergreen neutral which is also a common.

What the even fuck?

who tf is this?
I'm just passing through on my way down and I need a sauce for me dick.

So... does rogue getting a fucking coin, justify all this bullshit they have to deal with?

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ28FcRePAo

crucial video for rogues

There are 30 different uncollectible Jade Golem cards from 1/1 to 30/30. Bouncing a 2/2 Jade Golem and playing it again will still be 2/2.

>wake up
>shaman gets one of the best heal cards in game
>druid gets a solid beast synergy card
>rogue gets a conditional 2 mana brewmaster

You know, if it was just shaku I'd have laugh at any attempts to make blizzard look like they hate rogue

hey user
youthful brewmaster is already 2 mana

probably. i don't think it will really dawn on most people how broken the coin is until it happens

HS Community Manager, Zeriyah.

She used to be a hooker then cosplayer then got hired into Blizzard by marrying a young retard that worked inside.

>Okay guys I have an idea for a rogue card. You want to hear it Ben?
>hahaha yeah Dean, shoot!
>ok so, you know that sweet Shadowcaster deck>ah yeah I hear ya
>and Reno also, anyways decks where you want to bounce stuff
>I like where this is going, Jeff give this man some chips
>alright, so, you know how, sometime, you just want to play a tempo brewmaster just to stay on board
>yeah I get ya hahahaha
>okay so what if, get this, what if-
>uh uh
>you could play-
>tell me Dean
>you could play a panda that sometimes bounce
>oh shit Dean how?
>make it combo
>HO LY SHIT. OPEN THE CHAMPAGNE GUYS!

/ourguy/ of course

Blade flurry died for this

>we needed to free up design space for rogue

>design space

>priest main
>feel like playing rogue
>craft edwin
>meta shift
>priest good. Rogue shit.
Life is suffering

????????

On the contrary, I think it might end up being a one-of in some decks and you won't want two of them.

Without Gadgetzan to cycle this card quickly becomes worthless, it's useless topdecked. Tomb Pillager is great because it's a body that generates a coin. You can always use it, but still its not uncommon to see players occasionally get stuck with their extra coins in their hands.

The potential is amazing, realistically I will exhaust Rogue of resources and be dead weight too often to be a staple like it's being portrayed.

>Devolve
I can't wait for the compilations.

Would you rather pass a kidney stone or play an hour of hearthstone?

>devolve
>relevant

omg, I get it! They want the fucking 3 class discover to find this when you're playing druid or shaman.

Bravo team 5, bravo!

i'd rather be born with a narrow urethra and pass a black dick sized kidney stone while standing on hot coals than play hearthstone

Hearthstone. I mean, come on, it's not that bad.

Honestly keep thinking that, its hilarious that you do. Its one of the best tech cards printed in the game.

coin > dumb pillager because it doesn't kill my auctioneer turn

>wake up
>see this

we'll see bud. we'll see what happens when you lose every matchup because of that garbage card and even in the matchup where it matters you can't devolve the giants

J U S T

>Steam sale happening
>Buy and play good games and have real fun
>Wonder why I still play HS

Fucking stockholm syndrome man

If you honestly for a second think that including even 1 devolve is going to lose you more games than its going to flat out win for you, you are a colossal fucking retard.

Roguefags
Pls contain ur autism

youtube.com/watch?v=UVZZJ_Fbe5I&t=2s

Relevant

some people like winning with bad cards

What the fuck...

I hope you like Jade Golems.

But coin ruins all your draws on non-auctioneer turns.

pillager into azure is the only reason rogue can beat control warrior

no it doesn't

What did team 5 mean by this?

epic react video sir :)

Even if the card simply said "remove sylvanas deathrattle" it would still be super key in control matchups

rogue can do a lot more things than you in your narrow mindset can comprehend

>the legendary actually looks good now

They are explicitly saying "Rogue was a mistake"

Rogue doesn't even a battlecry jade golem card so far

What the FUCK did they mean by this?

Fuck, posted the wrong one.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQB_p8etL00&t=123s

There you go lad.

HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS DO THIS HOLY SHIT THEY ARE STUPIDER THAN LITERAL FIVE YEAR OLDS I AM SO GODDAMN MAD THAT I AM GOING TO THAT FUCKFACE BRODE AND GOING TO KICK HIM IN THE DICK. I'VVE SEEN HIM AT A LOCAL STARBUCK'S NEARBY; IT'S A TWENTY MINUTE DRIVE FROM MY HOUSE. I WILL WAIT THERE AS LONG AS IT TAKES AND KICK HIM IN THE DICK AND SAY "THAT'S FOR VALEERA YOUR MENTAL DEFECTIVE THAT'S NOT OKAY I HATE YOU" AND THEN KILL MYSELF.

>Flat out hard counters N'zoth decks
>Counters Anyfin decks
>Fucks over Vanqueef meme'ers
>Zoo gets boned because you devolve their utility cards like Darkshire and knifejuggler into shitty 2 and 1 drops you can sweep with maelstroms
>Has a million applications of RNG to help you all the way until turn 4 plus and even then if you use it on sylv or cairne or rag you'll probably come out ahead.
>Biggest thing is grimey goons might as well not exist with devolve around.
Its going to be good, no if's and's or buts.

I really, really hope you like miracle user-chan, at least until emp and pillager rotates!

>Rogue reveal

To be fair, Hex does that too. I'm not convinced Devolve is going to have a great place in current Shaman lists, but regardless it's a terrible card just because of how it can unilaterally shut down a lot of strategies in a 'no fun allowed' type way that will cause a lot of frustration for players.

There s only one possible conclusion: Ben Brode is actually an Old god and is spreading madness through card design impossible to comprehend, making everyone close to killing themselves.

this is what devolvetards really believe

I'd rather have an hour long cluster headache.

who is that bitch in the OP image ?

Did anyone realize that they didn't link ferryman's reveal video to the main gadgedzan page? I think they are literally ashamed of the design themselves.

>every card should be "good"
You guys dont know game design

know anywhere that I can bet on them releasing an apology video like they did with purify?

I refuse to believe this is a real card. Someone please tell me this ain't true.

The fuck am I going to do with this? It doesn't even reduces the cost of the bounced card.

There's nothing wrong with a bad card, the problem lies in giving a bad card to a class that's already in a bad spot and that lacks class identity

Also, this wouldn't be a problem if classic wasn't evergreen. If brewmaster and shadowstep weren't around this would make sense, but this is not the occasion. Having 6 cards that do the same shit around the same mana cost in a standard environment is stupid. And its not like battlecry rogue is a thing either

Also, this isn't mtg, where each color gets tons of cards, HS only gives out a few class card in each expansion and this is a rare nonetheless

>You guys dont know game design
"Bad cards are necessary" is just an excuse the faggots of the coast came up with to hide the simple fact that they make more money with more cards they print.

At least make it fucking interesting than you cockgobbler piece of shit.

>revealing a shit card instead of the next bomb

Nice advertising.

Hey guys I disenchanted all my Blackrock, TGT and Explorers cards because of the rotation, do you have any suggestions for a tempo mage?

Rotation is in 4-6 months you dumbass

This reminds me when they announced the yogg nerf and people disenchanted right away instead of when the update actually dropped

GUYS
WE REALLY NEEDED MORE DESIGN SPACE
TO REPRINT YOUTHFUL BREWMASTER
HAHAHA

Read the thread

>legendary card slot - cucked
>1 rare card slot - cucked
>alternate hero skin - still in the horizon

Why must Rogue suffer all these humiliations?

Passing a kidney stone is painful but once the ordeal is over, your life is better. Playing Hearthstone on the other hand is just painful, period. Is this even a serious question, or are you just trolling?

It's Brode's revenge for the miracle rogue deck.

Coin

Why does Brode hates Valeera so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=KsMItgyt-2k

>paladin if grimy goons gimmick is as bad as it seems
>Rogue

Complete fucking mistake, there's a good chance both classes will be priest tier for five or six months

I don't get how hearthstone is still a thing.
Every meta feels like the most boring meta
Every card looks more boring than the one before

youtu.be/hLPjmbpqGwc

Not really

>valeera will be in the gutter until next adventure

Good thing I already farmed the golden portrait. I feel sorry for those who main her, though.

You'd be surprised how many people stick around due to the sunk cost fallacy of it. If you've spent hundred of dollars on it, or invested months of your time playing it, its really hard to press that uninstall button. Its the reason why LoL is still a thing despite people hating the fuck out of it for almost a decade.

Why is everyone saying this?

Blizzard said sets rotate annually. I don't recall them ever saying that it would happen with the first set of the new year.

I'd love to see proof, I genuinely don't think they were ever clear about this and I interpreted differently to these people who are so sure otherwise.

One word: - Blizzard -

If this was put out by any other company it would never have lasted more than two expansions