bladeandsoul.com/en/news/midnight-skypetal-plains-patch-notes/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/moonlight-madness/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/fall-treasure-trove/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/players-choice-costume-sale-2/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Midnight Skypetal Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>B&S General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previous thread

first for the noodle dance

>Personal Hygiene Edition
Since kyoppi lies nonstop is it true he doesn't shower?

Someone please post yun dance webms.

I would love to believe that but how you constantly go out of your way to bash laphicet or anyone else possible to not seem at fault makes me feel like I'll just be next. I don't want to be namedropped by you, I don't want to be in a screenshot of yours because you're proving to the thread that you do alright dps. And I refuse to have you talk down to me again because you believe your skill choice is better than mine. Jiwan is comfy, your actions changes that. I enjoy DT, but you logging in just to say your "funny memes" is causing me to have second thoughts, please think over your actions they aren't as funny as you might think they are.

tell me more about this noodle dance

i'm going to kiss remu!

xth for remembering that kyoppi's a huge faggot who everyone hates having in turtle raids

>you constantly go out of your way to bash laphicet
I don't even talk about him ever, I don't even bash him because he's alright in the game when he isn't messing around with stuff like chi bomb or going out of his way to meme.

Which one is the noodle dance?

you can't kiss remu. remu will be busy kissing me

Read your own post
I mean, could you please stop lying?

Someone else brought him up and accused me of the shitposting? I don't see what you're trying to convey here.

did you just control f laphi and link the first thing that came up

Too late, nerds. I've already kissed Remu.

I want to preset this noodle.

I've stopped doing raids with Jiwan bnsg simply because of Kyoppi's shitty attitude about getting sb on his shitty bd. Sorry Sotri.

why doesn't sotri just organize a jiwan turtle run without inviting luu and kyoppi? it's not like they're good at the game so leaving them out wont hurt the group at all.

i want to hug naz

Sotri's too friendly for that. Even though he should.

Keep Luu though

yeah my 18k dps is mighty useful bro

i only put luu there because he probably won't join anyway if kyoppi gets banned from the raid.

I dont have any issues with luu being around for it. And I don't mind other members of WTS Erp either. But Kyoppi when he was on his bd was really something else. Was he joking?

Kyoppi is the only one that needs to be blamed.

we'd probably have had a full raid by now if all these shitposters pretending to be from jiwan actually were

keep your chins up Luu

regardless of dps (and there's no point comparing bd to fm anyway), you're chill to play with

No seriously, which dance is the noodle dance? How do I make a webm if I don't know which one it is?

desu, i play on mushin but ill never join a jiwan turtle :^)

Well now you know why the turn out is less and less.

Jiwan vastly overestimates how much Mushin cares about them.

Xth for I love you so much!

THIS
like that one sf shitposter who thinks he's hot shit at pvp but doesn't help out with anything
shitposters like that can go kill themselves

that person is in wts erp which caused many to leave.

Wait are you serious? That's fucking hilarious.

gunna be real here for a moment and probably get made fun of but thats how it'll be
dps shit gets me flustered sometimes to no end, and all that I ended up looking over my tree and making changes.I am a bit competitive but I'm not exactly good at it, I am trying to improve but sometimes its hard to keep up with my fibro and shit.

You sure like butts don't you?

Fuck off Ghoul.

any jiwaners wanna level on mushin together?
this server is a dead end

I can't speak about them causing people to leave, but that person is on Jiwan and in WTS ERP.

i want xia to cuck me

user this game is a dead end desu

I'm gonna say this then go back to watching lost as I get assblasted for saying something positive about Kyo.
Despite all drama or whatever, I don't care.
I like playing with Kyo, because he plays well, does mechanics well, and doesn't start shit with me or cause any problems anytime I do play with him.

What happens in thread is whatever, I don't care. What happens in the actual dugeon runs are what matters, and nothing's ever happened for me to want to not play with anyone.

Blah blah blah drama blah blah whatevs. Did we all get the quests done and dungeon stuff, and loot distributed fairly and what not? No one's starting fights when there's wipes? No problems? Good, cya tomorrow.

If butts can bring a little happiness to others in their time of need, so be it.

kyoppi is god awful to have around in raids
not only do you have to worry about him randomly screenshotting to pretend he's good at his class but he also starts streaming and dropping the link without telling anyone in the raid whats going on

he only stopped the last time because sotri got fed up with it and told him to stop streaming
kyoppi has no regard for anyone other than himself.

he doesnt care who else he gets shat on as long as he gets to look good out of it
that and he never shuts up about how everyone is playing their class wrong but him

Level?

>Responding to blatant shitposts with any form of sincerity
You fool, you've added days of fuel to the fire

ay bb show me ur build

You nailed it and thats another reason why I wouldn't want to play with him. I wasn't performing well and suddenly I see his link dropped in the thread and it's like. Great now I will be shitposted about just because he had to stroke his ego

its garbage
like me

That doesn't answer the question, I can't record mine doing it if I don't know which it is
Also I like boobs more

I think they thought we were the same person.

Tomb and Ebondrake (If we get stealth)
NA #220874

how the fuck does he stroke his ego as a 500 ap bd

sometimes he likes to tell me he had aggro the entire fight

You're such a top tier waifu. I hope you find a good husbando who'll treat you nice.

>sotri got fed up with it
Is that why he suddenly went offline after posting his stream link multiple times to the thread a few days ago?

Xth for thanking Sotri for trying to raise up Jiwan reputation and for helping a noob with dungeons!

Does he leech in Jiwan too

Sotri is amazing, I just wish he didn't force wts erp on us.

2/6 I'll switch to summoner for Ebon if this fills with no stealth

luu chill out with the negativity

maybe hanging out with people who aren't so self-aggrandizing will change your outlook

sorry.

user i've been making that mistake for a long time, Im just retarded.

>self-aggrandizing
It is not every day I have to legitimately google a word or phrase from a post here. Well done, user.

that's a really fancy way of insulting me

ALLE?

Do a lot of Naksun to really start understanding your build and rotations in depth. I've been repeating the floors to make gold for trove and it's been a giant help to really getting a good understanding of what to do.

if it was Alle, that response would've been like 2 paragraphs. Also they would likely already know the term.

I miss Alle.

Sorry, I had to go.

what's your naksun kill count at? i saw you login the other day and run instantly to naksun lol

>every post is about you
seriously fuck off

sorry

What this guys said I don't care anymore about the message, fag

There's only three people I care about in bnsg

>Allegreza
>Alle__
>Please come back we miss you

>every post made by a shitposter
seriously fuck off

ALL OF YOU

I know. It's great gold though. Making enough to sell for trove keys and buy hm gems. I got my second ruby today so with some luck I'll get a third soon and the last gem to fill my 6 slots. Also got comfy PJs and Kitty ears. Worth.

4/6 leaving in a few minutes

I don't know who to message though

Sorry to disappoint, user, I am in fact not an Alle.

idiot

by saying things like he was doing more dps up until something happened and if it wasnt for that he would have been ahead of whoever
he finds ways to pretend he's better than someone else
yea that's why. he cut it off after sotri and a few others finally asked him to stop streaming
he might as well be with how often he dies

Is this a noodle dance?

thick udon noodle yes

No no
That's a christmas ham.

Go killyourself fatfuck.

Full.

Someone please confirm if sotri not having a stage 6 clear yet is just a meme or not

die

luv u bby

Sotri wants his first clear to be with bnsg. A lot of people refuse to play with Kyoppi. Sotri is too nice to leave people behind. So we're stuck.

jeez i took a nap and you're all still shitposting about the same stuff

Really late night Daily Challenge

NA #224405 gonna disband/lfp in 15 minutes if empty

is kyo pee pee poo poo the single most hated person in /bnsg/?

I want Sotri to pick me up for a big bear hug
Without me having to be dead and dropped off somewhere to heal first

ya probably

Hard to tell because of the possibility of detractors samefagging, but at minimum he's attracted the displeasure of either the masses or a select vocal few.