Op cuckHub -- $$$

Hey Veeky Forums, /pol/ is in the process of destroying Grubhub. Veeky Forums input, expertise, and participation will be greatly appreciated, and I'm sure you can find profit in this Op.

Latest thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

media.grubhub.com/media/press-releases/press-release-details/2016/Inclusion-and-Tolerance-in-the-Workplace/default.aspx
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1556458/000120919116148881/xslF345X01/doc4.xml
youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU
twitter.com/i/moments/796931581046714368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't expect any less from /pol/

I bet mods will delete this thread, dayum shame.

bump

Worth buying for when they recover again?

lol no

>votes republican
>hates free markets
ok
personally I think they should be free to use their business to make political statements (chick fil a, Hobby Lobby) and pay the cost or reap the rewards.

I'd wait until they go in full damage control, I'm going to keep an eye during pre-market and open either way

>media.grubhub.com/media/press-releases/press-release-details/2016/Inclusion-and-Tolerance-in-the-Workplace/default.aspx

Desperate damage control as stock begins tailspin. And before all this...

>sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1556458/000120919116148881/xslF345X01/doc4.xml

Possible funny bizniz, CEO has been dumping stock, cashing out could indicate bigger issues:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

>telling employees to resign if they voted trump
>free market
God I hope you're just a retard and not a shill

They have so many competitors and they are so topheavy they have high overhead, and their business model is so simple. They are doomed.

in most republican states they can flat out fire them for voting republican.

and if all goes according to republican plan that'll be true in all states soon. So all we're left with is you suppressing free speech you disagree with.

this is ironic since most of the country would be all to happy to silence you.

Nope, not according to many states:

>New York Election Law ยง 17-150. Duress and intimidation of voters

Any person or corporation who directly or indirectly:

>1.Uses or threatens to use any force, violence or restraint, or inflicts or threatens to inflict any injury, damage, harm or loss, or in any other manner practices intimidation upon or against any person in order to induce or compel such person to vote or refrain from voting for or against any particular person or for or against any proposition submitted to voters at such election, or to place or cause to be placed or refrain from placing or causing to be placed his name upon a registry of voters, or on account of such person having voted or refrained from voting at such election, or having voted or refrained from voting for or against any particular person or persons, or for or against any proposition submitted to voters at such election, or having registered or refrained from registering as a voter; or,

>2.By abduction, duress or any forcible or fraudulent device or contrivance whatever impedes, prevents or otherwise interferes with the free exercise of the elective franchise by any voter, or compels, induces or prevails upon any voter to give or refrain from giving his vote for or against any particular person at any election; or,

On top of everything else they are now exposed to massive litigation from employees.

>media.grubhub.com/media/press-releases/press-release-details/2016/Inclusion-and-Tolerance-in-the-Workplace/default.aspx

Apparently lawyers released this..

Just as SJWs attempted to destroy Chick Fil-A, we are attempting to destroy cuckHub. Free market, cunt.

not actually true in most republican states.

it seems a bit hypocritical to use liberal laws to defend your liberal hatred of free speech and free markets. Especially in defense of non-liberals.

>grubhub based in IL
>republican state

>guys i didn't write what i actually wrote i promise

Not enough, gotta wait when shit gets stirred up over the next few days on social and youtube. I think tomorrows open will be very telling of Mondays open.

>Just as SJWs attempted to destroy Chick Fil-A, we are attempting to destroy cuckHub
except they didn't illegally ddos the company.

and if you don't see the irony here you're not too bright. You guys are the ones that make it legal for them to do this and then bitch when they do it to you.

>businesses are only governed by the laws of the state they're based in
>not the ones where they actually do business

This is an ends and means kinda thing, go jerk off to Ayn Rand or something.

Grubhub is going to suffer, it's already on the front page of Twitter in the moments section.

twitter.com/i/moments/796931581046714368

I thought Veeky Forums had mojo. I thought Veeky Forums had balls. It's like you're all asleep because you have jobs or something.

I just find it amusing is all.
>Republicans allow discrimination based on politics
>get all hurt when someone uses it to discriminate against them
The people on your side are going to be mostly liberals. That's also ironic. You've switched sides just because it's convenient for the moment.

Your head is so far up your ass. I'm not even a Republican. I fucking voted for Nader twice, twat. This is a worker's rights issue, this cunt is abusing his power.

I agree with you entirely.

Like I said, it's just funny that republicans that normally wouldn't agree suddenly do when they fall victim to their own style of fuckery.

Isn't it illegal for an employer to discriminate based on race, gender, or political creed in the United States?

I don't agree with Trump, but this is disgusting. Sue these fuckers

People do what gives them the most benefit. Two sides of the same coin desu

republican fuckery is for hiring not firing. Would rather not have a diversity quota and just hire who is most qualified. /pol/ isnt republican, this is just for lulz and the abhorrent hatred of virtue signaling

depends on the state.
in most republican states it's legal to discriminate based on politics and sexual preference and such.

>People do what gives them the most benefit.
Not liberals, they're usually more fair-minded.

my guess is the libs will bitch about this at least as loud as the conservative victims. It's a matter of intelligence, educated liberals are usually intelligent enough to know they can't just break their own rules when it suits them.

conservatives don't have that backbone to stand for what they believe even when it bites them in the ass.

>republican fuckery is for hiring not firing
in the end firing is the same as not hiring.

we have different views but you seem fairly level headed
>would argue over a couple beers/10

likewise. Except we'd probably mostly just agree on shit and drink since I share your views on /pol/ and the left's smug fart-sniffing.

Many tech companies should be pretty easy to smash. So many depend on VC handouts and aren't profitable. Alot of cash strapped companies compensate heavily using stock options (LinkedIN used to do it), so if we crash the stock they'll have employee retention problems.

>they'll have employee retention problems.
seems like telling half of your staff to fuck off would cause that anyways.

i do agree that republicans make themselves the victim when it suits them though. But it seems lately liberals have been breaking more of their own rules as trump has progressed throughout this election. Things are going round full circle.

True, their inability to accept the results of a fair election is also hypocritical and pretty funny.

as you say, the pendulum swings. Liberals are also an extreme, not anywhere near normal.