>Overwatch Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>New Discord link (please include for newer OPs)
discord.gg/8WF3MGM

Old Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=TBddZ1uwtsk
youtu.be/_gDGvFMzJKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitch
.tv/ognglobal

is on right now

Penis

Do I get Tracer's gold weapon or Soldier's?

I already have Genji and Pharah

I love Hana.

Which one do you like playing more?
Now the real question is should I buy one of Roadhogs legendary skins or Zaryas, both of their defaults are ugly as fuck

>This D.va pickrate

Why is the prospect of D.va rising in tiers making me so happy

Is this what ana mains felt when she suddenly shoot up in usage

It's going downhill. I never thought this game would suck but it's getting closer with each update. At first I thought 1.5 was good, but after seeing how things are going in it and how 1.6 is coming along, Blizzard is getting desperate to please the majority while neglecting the minority for the sake of maximizing profit.

Here's what I've learned:

1. People want to play easy classes with low skill levels and massive damage
2. The minority of players enjoy a challenge and stick to challenging heroes because the easy classes are boring
3. Blizzard buffs easy classes that take almost no skill and virtually no effort
4. Blizzard nerfs hard classes that take skill and effort because the majority hates the minority of talented players that enjoy a challenge in this game (basically they're scared and feel threatened, so they complain and Blizzard listens)
5. If a hero is unpopular, it will get over-buffed just so it gets used more often which disrupts and alters the entire gaming ecosystem
6. Bugs that are hard to fix don't get fixed... ever (e.g. Roadhog's hook and Hanzo's scatter arrow bull.sh!t)
7. if a hero is a lot of fun, it gets over-nerfed unnecessarily in ways that don't make sense
8. This community is pretty much made up of 90% toxic garbage

I don't care if anyone agrees or disagrees. This is how I see it and my views and opinions have nothing to do with any of you. Go ahead and give me commentless (You)s all you like, it won't delete this post.

I love Sombra.

So, I think it's safe to say that a Widow using her assault rifle is comparable to a Mercy or mechless D.Va when considering her actual combat effectiveness. Widow players obviously know this, which is why they are usually very reluctant to get on the point unless they absolutely have to, they know that they won't be very effective and will probably die.

So what if they improved her assault rifle to make her more flexible? Sounds like a crazy thing, huh? A sniper should logically be at their weakest at short range. Well, this isn't so much the case for Ana and Hanzo, two snipers that can fight on the point just fine and have the tools to survive. Widowmaker is the only traditional sniper in the game, but obviously the way Overwatch is built, it doesn't favour her at all.

So say her assault rifle was buffed, such as more damage and less spread. Not on the currently-crazy scale of Soldier: 76, but enough so people don't say "lol, a Widow. Free kill" when they see her on point? Widow players become more flexible and more readily able to defend themselves, and you get the more frequent luxury of having a Widow that gets on the point. Is that not a win-win?

I think her weapon is fine for the most part, I think focus needs to be given to her currently obsolete ultimate and lackluster abilities. But, it was just a thought. Yay or nay?

Hana loves me

t. butthurt Zarya/Genji main

Siberian Front is the best legendary between the two of them.

Roadhog's best skin is Pigpen by far.

No one cares about your pleb opinion, if you dont like the game just leave.

Actually no. I knew that the rise in pickrate would have lead to her inevitable nerf, although the nerf wasn't as bad I preferred it when she wasn't as popular

t. Mercymain

youtube.com/watch?v=TBddZ1uwtsk

This is irony, right? Right?

" It's Just Arcade " " It's Just QP " means I am fine not trying to win, or I am not good a winning so why bother ..... is just an excuse. Why is everyone that says that okay with losing ? It blows my mind ... why play a win or lose game and be fine with losing. News flash you are not the only one that loses in those cases. To not care and not even try must be a generational thing. I have always strived to win no matter what, no matter what I am doing. If I was on a sport team that lost every game that year, I would still give 100% even on the last game ... regardless. I am not adjusting to winning I have been having to adjust to losing in this game because of this frame of mind of so many players in here.

If I saw everyone trying hard and lost, I am good with that. I can handle a fair lose but a lose because there is so much screwing around all game is not fair to those that are trying to hold those that don't care up enough to give the other team a good fight.

" Go play Comp then if you want to be a try hard " Is BS. Have some pride, learn to not troll your team because you don't care. Again this is a WIN/LOSE game. It is made to compete no matter what your mode is. This is not the weak, crappy system like a lot of you are growing up in, where if u just show up you still get a trophy because God for bid someone's damn feeling get hurt. Grow up, take some damn responsibility and have pride yourself for damn sakes.

Can we have your stuff?

You really like siberian front more than Artic? Also isnt pigpen just him with mud on? How is that the best?

can i run this game on my pc?

I feel the same about D.Va actually. Leave my waifu alone faggots.

probably, at low-medium settings. why didn't you try it during the free weekend

Can you get special event skins if you weren't there for the event? Or do they remain forever unattainable and mock you from the Hero Gallery?

The prospect of being stuck forever on 99 percent hero gallery due to missing an event bothers me to no end.

>Which one do you like playing more?
I like playing both but because of the soldier+ ana boost meme, I play him more often than genji or tracer

Enemy has a good Widowmaker and you need to do something about it.

Do you switch to...
1. Winston
2. D.Va
3. Reinhardt
4. Widowmaker or Hanzo

98% OF OVERWATCH PLAYERS GET IT WRONG

How to beat good hanzo

>trying to contest a point into overtime by sneaking onto it from behind while the enemy is busy with my team
>everyone instantly turns around and kills me
>this is in low plat

>watching high level play
>people just walk onto the point 1v6 and nothing happens to them

youtu.be/_gDGvFMzJKQ

9:10 for an example, one of the best Soldier players. The video is old but the point remains, he's not even using "top tier movement" or anything, just completely ignored. Same happens in team fights, seeing top DPS players just ignore enemies who go behind them and deal with what's in front of them unbothered, while I can't even rely on a teammate who counters the enemy's character to win a 1v1 against them.

man fuck blizzard

>hmm ok we nerfed this character for being too strong
>notices other characters that were made unviable by the op character getting picked more
>oh what's this we cant have people having fun we better nerf this shit into the ground

depends on who you are best with, i'd go hanzo.

Underneath all the conditioning, a human being is still there, screaming for redemption, for a savior. You can't erase a person's soul, you can only lock it away, compartmentalize it, and hide the key under layers of madness.

Tracer is that key.

Tracer will save her.

rate and post yours

there is nothing locked away in widowmaker, she already accepted everything that happened and dropped her name cause amelie is dead and doesn't exist anymore

get over it you sexualizing piece of shit

Not liking this meme.

This bothers me as well.

I wanna taste her sweaty armpits.

>maining braindead heroes
keep sucking on that pacifier

Reaper is doing really fucking terrible.
Envyus tries to force him over and over again, but not getting much out of it.
Just fucking awful

Her armpits are fresh as fuck

you didn't post yours :(

>every high-skill hero is red
>every piss easy braindead hero is green
Really makes you think.

Someone who underwent that kind of conditioning isn't making decisions on their own, they are an extension of the programming they received.

She needs to be de-programmed.

By tracer's innocent love.

what if winston had unlimited ammo? what if his shield had the same cooldown as his jump?

winston buffs fucking when

Any tales of incredible autism?

>Sombra
>Lijiang
>gold elims
>12 player kill streak in the 2nd round, ruined by me retardedly throwing the telelocator off the map without realising
>3rd round
>hack the large health pack before the bridge
>drop telelocator
>go into battle
>D.va flies in my face
>retreat back to health pack
>she chases
>bust her mech eventually (with a little bit of help)
>she retreats
>I heal up
>reset hack
>reset telelocator
>head off to finish her
>she's literally just firing in a straight line to where I would appear as I cross the bridge
>she keeps backing up
>my retarded gun is too inaccurate, and I can't close the distance
>give up
>teleport back
>reset
>she flies back at me with another fucking mech
>repeat the entire process 4 or 5 times
She killed me once, I killed her once, and the Zenyatta that backed her up a couple times. She never once used her Ult to explode her mech. Just kept autisticly pinning me to that health pack. I have no fucking clue what that guys problem was.
I don't know if he identified me as a threat and pinned me so his team could fuck up my team, or if I just pissed him off somehow, but the jokes on him I still got silver for eliminations, and got an end card for 12 kill streak

But anyway, that's the single most autistic thing I've seen in Overwatch.

I noticed that too.

>winston buffs fucking when
But he is already good at his job of harassing backline

Yes. They're both good skins but the green really makes the rest of the skin pop and Arctic feels like it's obviously the recolor between the two. The white on the armored parts just look tacky.

Hog's legendary skins are obnoxious and look like shit. I prefer his default design and Pigpen has the best color scheme. If you have to go for a legendary go with the Islander ones because they atleast make the hook look good.

>. Roadhog's hook and Hanzo's scatter arrow bull.sh!t
>Bugs
You have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't get why Blizzard is so keen on seeing D. Va get more usage, but at the same time completely neglects Pharah. I feel like starting a feminist tumblr blog to smear Blizzard for racism against brown people just so that Pharah gets buffed at this point. Its completely retarded now that D. Va has SIX HUNDRED health, but Pharah now has 4 hard counters.

Give him minor self heal and buff his Tesla Cannon damage or range slightly

aside from pushing people off the map with his ultimate, he does nothing that d.va can't do better.

nerd

>tfw you figure out Ana's spray pattern

You only made this post because you are shit at aiming. Shut the fuck up. I'm surprised they buffed her again at all. Its clear you were around for the God-Widow meta.

>You have no idea what you are talking about.
Haven't even read his post, but he's not wrong. There's a reason both are getting a rework in the near future. Hook 2.0 is already confirmed in works.

Except: hard counter Genji and Tracer

d. va can't kick the shit out of genji quite like winston can

>Hog's legendary skins are obnoxious and look like shit. I prefer his default design and Pigpen has the best color scheme. If you have to go for a legendary go with the Islander ones because they atleast make the hook look good.
Yeah honestly Roadhogs alts dont look that good (still better than his default imo) so Ill probably go with Zarya so I dont have to look at her dyke hair anymore, probably just go with Artic though because my autism doesnt want to match up White and Green.

>The entire enemy team is sitting on the point
>Your own team members go out individually, getting mowed down, instead of waiting and attacking as a group.

Cutest and best pairing

learn to master winston

tickle while coming in from leap, time drop shield and punch when you land for 75 damage and shieldstrafe while you tickle. If they're not dead by the time your leap is back off cd(remember cd starts the instant you leap, so a 1.5 second long leap really only has you 4.5 seconds before you're leaping again after landing), leap after them again and do another melee.

>225hp tracer

LMAO

In what way is Scatter Arrow buggy? PROTIP: Just because you died, doesn't mean its a bug.

wow taimou has gained a lot of weight

Quickplay in a nutshell.

no limits is dead forever

Winston is fuck and only good for having fun

How long will the upgrade to Origins Edition be available for?

>team takes turns dueling their Roadhog

His new aim technique probably killed even the last bits of exercise he was getting.

Hanzo's arrow hitbox is still broken and more retarded than that of any projectile in the game.

forever

>losing to sombra
>city of envy

What the fuck was that EMP?

>fall into pit
>enemy says LOL

>hanamura

Looking for a ranked team.
Support player with 70% winrate on lucio during s2. 60% on mercy with both around 30 to 40 games played.

For eu or us idc. Good internet so can easily perform well on both.
If you're interested link me your steam or discord. Have a mic although people complain my voice is soft/girly/gay so that might annoy you.

Diamond ranked. S1 highest 67 s2 highest 3040.

>pick Widowmaker
>shoot Reinhardt's shield
Korean """""pros"""""

That blunder.

I don't really care about the Veeky Forums vs Reddit bullshit, so I'm just going to let you know that they have a pretty robust discord with channels where you can advertise your stats and hook up with teams that are recruiting. It's actually very active, and a friend of mine was able to use it to get into a euro team pretty quickly that he scrims with every day now.

Like, I'm not saying you should post on reddit or participate in their faggotry, but low key you can use their discord to find a team and that might be the best way right now since everyone uses it

S T I E R
T
I
E
R

>both teams using almost exactly same heroes
are there only 7 viable heroes in overwatch?

>Sombra is pro meta on assault maps now
What now, /owg/?

Seems like Sombra is too intelligent for shitters like you.

I use QP to practice with heroes I'm not great at rather than trying to win because it's only QP and there's no consequence for losing.

Just like every other fps. Demo/solly, AWP

slut tier?

Shit teams only play the meta because they haven't figured out a way to counter it.

That being said, the meta right now is fucking AIDS and almost impossible to counter, so you have no real choice but to play it until Blizzard fucks it up even worse with another hotfix Soon™

just wait for the 1.6 patch, i'm sure they'll make every hero viable then ;)

TAIMOU AIMBOT ON WINSTON
TAIMOU AIMBOT ON WINSTON
TAIMOU AIMBOT ON WINSTON
TAIMOU AIMBOT ON WINSTON

Better than memeblade.

>tfw d.va winston is finally meta

double winston is basically back

When will Tracer get a skin that actually changes her gun model?

I would be able to deal with her shit legendaries if one of them atleast had a cool first person view.

Can Korea only play RTS games or something?

>hurr why do cs players only use ak/m4/awp

This is why this genre of fps is dumb.

It's not like they're ignoring Pharah
But everything they've done so far just don't make a whole lot of difference

lol

korea currently has the best ow teams my man

kongdoo are nobodies and envyus is still having a hard time. wait for the lunatic hai games.

Yeah - no, fuck off.

Nanoboosted aimbotting is fucking cancer and way worse than nano dragonblade.

Nobody gives, or ever gave, a hot SHIT about nanoboosted genji memes.

how do you counter d.va