/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #271

Blushing white haired girl edition

Last Thread: 159593035

>The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but goddamn you fuckers, get a grip

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

polljunkie.com/poll/rpwioz/stay-at-home-stunners-the-6th-mkg-fashion-contest
strawpoll.me/11734884
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I screwed up:
Previous Thread:

>Noa
I regret believing in you

Noa is cute! Cute!!!

In the item exchange, I understand that more items will be unlocked either by time variance(?) or map progress(?), is there an item I should be waiting for to focus exchanging for knitting materials? All the current ones that I have unlocked seems like a sloppy choice to exchange for knitting materials.

Your girls have bad personal hygiene and an awful work ethic

>diyes

what

Used jade for its exaggerated difference between base color and highlight color. Basically everything follows this pattern except dark red, in which the disappointed expression still has a black-red gradient.

Ren-chon!

Also, there's a limited login bonus with an outfit where your girl's hand makes half a heart, for use with two-shots so you can make a complete heart with a friend's roid, or your own if you get it recd on at least one of them, or through the builder.

There's also the Kanna shop. I'll post that next and that'll be all.

Also, it's Chie's birthday today in nipland, apparently.

Aw shit, how'd I not see that.

Idk if anyone remembers this, but a few threads ago I said that I wanted to get this outfit as soon as I saw it and it's finally here, so I decided to scout once and look at what I got!!!
(I still want him to beat me up desu)
I'm not completely sure how to accessorise this, so if anyone has any ideas please share them with me because right now it looks kinda off to me..

Also there are medical eye patches as drop prizes so while I don't like anything else from this event I think that these two items make up for it

===Stay-at-home Stunners!===
the 6th /mkg/ fashion contest

===Entry Period - until 12:00 P.M., 12/01/16, Eastern Time===

The entry period continues. Put your darling domestic partners into the spotlight!

These are the general rules:
1. You can only use any item, be it from the rip or owned in-game. The only stipulation is that the outfit is assembled the way it would appear in-game, with no further editing.
2. The outfit must follow the spirit of the theme.
3. You can only enter one entrant per category.

These are the rules for the optional challenge:
1. You must use every available item slot for your entry with the sole exception of hair slots i.e. DG. In that case, having only one hair item is allowed.
2. Each item must be at least 50% visible; they cannot be hidden behind one another or stacked. Transparent items also do not count.
3. You must provide a screenshot of the equipped items menu.

You can submit your entries here: polljunkie.com/poll/rpwioz/stay-at-home-stunners-the-6th-mkg-fashion-contest

Please be sure your entries are absolutely correct before submitting. However, if you made a mistake in your entry, either clear your cookies or use your browser's private browsing mode to take the poll again.

The entry period ends 12/01/2016 at 12:00 P.M. Eastern Time.

===Entry Period===

These are the tentative prizes being offered for the categories. They won't decrease; there will only be more prizes as more people enter.

Moe Can Change-
1st place: 600 CAN
2nd place: 300 CAN
3rd place: 150 CAN
Entrants: 40 CAN
Optional challenge bonus: 10 CAN
CAN will be delivered at the next bonus CAN campaign.

Animal Boyfriend-
A good amount of JIN (thanks!)

Dream Girlfriend prize:
1st place: 120 CAN in MCC and 3 N items
2nd place: 60 CAN in MCC and 2 N items
3rd place: 40 CAN in MCC and 1 N item
Entrants: 20 CAN in MCC or 1 N item
All N items can be exchanged for another 20 CAN in MCC.

Sorry for the wait. I'm not sure why I'm even doing this considering our shops haven't lined up in ages.

I got another one!! what the hell
It's just like with the last event

Don't know why you'd keep rolling the main gacha after getting a tie up since they don't stack power or can't be exchanged for the second one like in DG. Supposed to save your tickets for the second tie up, which you'll need to stay in top 100 for the final prize, no matter how NEET you are with this 3 hour stamina. And also save for future event tie ups.

Up

Lucked out with this outfit.

Remember the love letter from Colors to forgot what game's winner.

Are you a little girl?

I had 6 gacha tickets so I decided to waste one and try to get either the Saint or Undine outfits
I don't really plan on getting a place under 100 in the midway/overall, so I will be pleasantly surprised with anything I will get haha
+ I have 8 Max Protein Shakes if I ever decide to change my mind

Good idea about the future tie ups though!!

Shota face + manly body + nail polish?

?????? What even is this event
I really want to play the moon piece gacha but the chances of me actually getting anything that I like are so low so I'm gonna wait and hope that they'll add more things to it..
Also, the outfit would look better without the ruffles on his waist and the loose pants, but that's just my opinion

ded

The ruffles I'm okay with but I agree on the loose pants.

The ruffles and loose pants really turn me off as well

wasn't colors supposed to leave around this time

You can't leave, you're here forever, kami.

not me cutie pie

Anata dare?

moldy old tofu

Noice
Already uploaded, Parallel Eyes 2

AMB already added all HD faces?
Don't hold your breath

is that hair a wig or from the permanent shop? I recognize the bangs but not the hair

I think it might be JP only, reminds me of the higurashi collab stuff

It is indeed Higurashi hair. I just chose at random utill I found one I liked.

Guess I'll handle DB for now?

~~~~ If you play DREAM BOYFRIEND please vote for the theme in this poll! ~~~~
strawpoll.me/11734884
strawpoll.me/11734884
strawpoll.me/11734884

Prize for the winner will be a short piece of writing or a funny shoop image! Love letter, poem, autistic fic, your boy shooped onto a war crime scene, something like that. So please consider voting and then entering!

I'VE GOT AN ADDICTION OKAY? Decided to continue until after winter is over, don't want to miss my favorite fashion style when I'm so close. Will probably quit MCC, AB, and DB may continue to play DG since it's so casual with the blocks, long works, and long stamina.

By the way if you're not on the DB spreadsheet please consider adding yourself. I'm sure a couple of us will try to visit and add you as long as you do returns too, we'll be good help to you. Everything you need is in the OP.

Well, alright, it's all you.

>ten

I'm

a faggot.

willing

to

succ

a

senpai

>tfw you only have 30 energy drinks and you're broke AND it's holiday season so you're absurdly busy but you wanna place in top 30

Hhhhhelp.

Do you have a tie-up?

Nope, not yet.

I'm sorry

You're beyond help.

tfw you accidentally fall asleep for 10 hours so you lose your place in the event :)))

I was supposed to wake up in 4 so I basically lost 6 hours worth of points .. why

It's only an ED's worth. Not a big problem.

There must be more than one variable that decides stages spent on a job. Stage 16 was my first conductor stage, but now I'm already on maid cafe at only stage 22.

If you're talking about them not taking the same amount of time, it's already known that as stages take more steps to move though, it starts taking less to get through a job. The exact numbers are still different between people though, that's the part that needs more understanding. I'm guessing it's just myroid experience, haven't seen any other guesses yet, and it's not exactly possible to tell.

Forgot to mention, but the nurse stage won't actually be a full set of stages. Once you reach it, you'll start going through all previous jobs at random every time you complete a stage. When you revisit old jobs like this, you won't see the "gained ___ experience" message anymore. You'll still see it for nurse stages though. Maybe you won't for those either once you complete nurse training for everyone.

I don't drink alcohol, does she serve milk too?

Is someone not going to use his first girl for the wife contest?

Me.

That makes sense considering she's a self-insert, may I guess Ragtag will do the same?

Directly from the jugs, if you know what I mean

Me too.

That's what I was hoping for.

the 6th /mkg/ fashion contest

===Entry Period - until 12:00 P.M., 12/01/16, Eastern Time===

Another day closer to the deadline. Don't be late, now!

These are the general rules:
1. You can only use any item, be it from the rip or owned in-game. The only stipulation is that the outfit is assembled the way it would appear in-game, with no further editing.
2. The outfit must follow the spirit of the theme.
3. You can only enter one entrant per category.

These are the rules for the optional challenge:
1. You must use every available item slot for your entry with the sole exception of hair slots i.e. DG. In that case, having only one hair item is allowed.
2. Each item must be at least 50% visible; they cannot be hidden behind one another or stacked. Transparent items also do not count.
3. You must provide a screenshot of the equipped items menu.

You can submit your entries here: polljunkie.com/poll/rpwioz/stay-at-home-stunners-the-6th-mkg-fashion-contest

Please be sure your entries are absolutely correct before submitting. However, if you made a mistake in your entry, either clear your cookies or use your browser's private browsing mode to take the poll again.

The entry period ends 12/01/2016 at 12:00 P.M. Eastern Time.

===Entry Period===

These are the tentative prizes being offered for the categories. They won't decrease; there will only be more prizes as more people enter.

Moe Can Change-
1st place: 600 CAN
2nd place: 300 CAN
3rd place: 150 CAN
Entrants: 40 CAN
Optional challenge bonus: 10 CAN
CAN will be delivered at the next bonus CAN campaign.

Animal Boyfriend-
A good amount of JIN (thanks!)

Dream Girlfriend prize:
1st place: 120 CAN in MCC and 3 N items
2nd place: 60 CAN in MCC and 2 N items
3rd place: 40 CAN in MCC and 1 N item
Entrants: 20 CAN in MCC or 1 N item
All N items can be exchanged for another 20 CAN in MCC.

I don't feel comfortable thinking of one of my daughterfus as a house wife, so I'll dress up Sophie and pretend she's just playing.

omg just slap an apron on them and be done with it

Hey fuck you?

I ain't entering 'cause I'm running jt. Besides, my stunner is a little too stunning for it to be fair. Consider yourselves lucky y'all.

I couldn't find anything that I own with an apron, so I lowkey want to dress my girlfriend up as a ghost because you know, ghosts are mostly known to be stay at home.. haha

Gross. She should be outside in the farm with the other animals.

why is she fingering herself

Good job. Now if I use this idea everyone will think I've copied it.

Oh, right. Remember that you can build your DG entry by using the Enstylopedia to get item IDs with browser play. If you don't know how to build, you can ask me how or you can use the DG Creator in the OP, but I believe it is still a bit finicky. You can also ask me if you don't have browser play and want item IDs; just ask here or message me in DG or Discord.

She's going to put some love on the food

I would if the theme was something kitchen related, married couples do more than stay in the kitchen and work respectively.

I wonder if anyone's doing an entry with the boy/girl lying on a bed and going come hither to their spouse

nvm I found the squirrel and the bunny outfits, both of them have aprons, but I wonder how I'll put them in a house setting because so far they don't really fit in with anything that I have or the theme..

You can always use the rip or builder.

>married couples do more than stay in the kitchen and work respectively
Like?

Then there would be too many options and I'm really bad at choosing ,so I'd rather not go looking at all of the outfits that I can't have, but thanks for the suggestion!
(also I tried the DG creator but it wouldn't work for me so I kinda gave up on it, which is for the best imo)
Besides, I'm pretty sure that a lot of people who play DG are going to use the outfit is wearing (which is completely stunning, I don't blame them) so I want to try something different

Spot the difference

Go on dates and snuggle up on the couch and feed each other chocolate and stuff

Yeah but the theme is housewife and not lovers. Housewife implies daily chores.

Really? Even married I can't image them doing a shit.

>thinking ragtag's entries are actually good
god, what kind of fucking brainwash does he do to you people

Why are you so bitter tho
Also are you trying to say that the outfit is ugly?

You look more like the brainwashed one. He was praising the outfit, not the coordination or the girl.

no, I'm just saying there's nothing there to praise, not that it's ugly. it's just another outfit. there could be better outfits if you look, but I don't play dg or care about it so I don't know
it probably doesn't help that your typing style pisses me off
my mistake, missed that bit about the outfit and just assumed he was saying the same thing ragtag was saying

I just looked up my old account (which was only lvl 2) and I hate myself for it because what was I even thinking back then.. apparently I also named her the same as my username which doesn't make any sense whatsoever haha
I just really love it because it looks "soft" which is kind of hard to find in DG without it having too many ruffles/looking unrealistic or it being too bright (I also adore turtlenecks in general, so maybe that's the main reason)

>I just
>I just
My English teacher would be so disappointed in me right now

Why?

Repetition

I was thought not to start sentences (or paragraphs for that matter) in the same way to avoid repetition

>I was thought

Shhhh you know what I meant
Taught*

I just made a DB account after being away from DG and MCC for the last six months. Have I missed any great events in the meantime?
And why the fuck does DB have so few types? They couldn't even start us off with a yandere? Yandere shota otoutos tanned from playing outside too often who call me onii-chan while raping me are my fetish, what the fuck, AMB?

!!! This is the message that's on my profile and two people that I'm not friends with have messaged me saying that they agree with me, so maybe if enough people complain/mention it they'll add it?

And about the events, not really. So far there have been only 4 events I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong. A sports day event, Halloween, school event day and just now we finished what I think was a Japanese fantasy event(?). And in my opinion they haven't been all that great, so you probably didn't miss out on anything important.

I complained pretty early on (their contact me form was full of every single type that DG/MCC has that we don't), and they haven't really gotten back to me yet, but maybe they'll look into it. I understand being low on types, but yandere is a pretty basic one. DG had yandere on release, along with a lot more (is there a male version of Christmas Cake? Other than Creepy Uncle, I mean), and I've noticed that this app is way buggier than DG ever was. I get that they're targeting fujoshits, and that they don't have very high standards, but this is bullshit. Also, having talking stamina be the same as event stamina is pretty fucking stupid, too. It should be its own separate mini game.

There's only two types that didn't get brought over, and the jp version of the game is barely older then our version. Fucking chill.