Previous Thread: Andromeda Pastebin:

pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw (embed)

MEG's updated updated Pastebin:

pastebin.com/0326Anr2 (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SMfB1REALp4
youtu.be/okQRBL8tuZc
youtube.com/watch?v=CRBlWc-ApUI
orig03.deviantart.net/d4b1/f/2016/330/b/3/_doa5lr__momiji_silky___miranda_romance_outfit_by_miki92-dapo4gc.png
gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/11/25/five-major-changes-to-mass-effects-multiplayer-and-one-big-question.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like you picked the wrong pic, skipper

Better image.

Gracias

ded franchise

ded thread

all the girls are probably ded by the time andromeda happens

Most of them will be, yes. Assuming roughly 3 generations per one hundred years, that's 18 generations down the Shepard-Williams line.
She did find him, of course, just barely still alive underneath the rubble.

>forgetting about matriarch liara

>hiplets BTFO

Blisfully

make a dencent OP you fucking cancer

Shiala best Asari

Puhleeze

Aria basically raped Shepard

Sorry m8, first time making a thread. Couldn't think of anything better.

Could've just used that one image of Peebee and made it HOL UP Edition

Hello /meg/ How's it going? i feel like jello, I've been hauling a microwave and a bag of groceries all the way from the store, which is a fair bit away from home. I really need to either get a drivers license and a car or hit the gym and exercise a bit.
Which waifu is the best at giving massages to soothe aching muscles?

Good choice.

I like how she looks without a hood. Pretty qt.

It's that bad?
My stepmom is a big leftist and she had a little breakdown, but I don't think it'll be that bad.

>tfw will never go to quarian danceclub.

That game is fascinating to me, all those weird fetishes and strange world-views given form in a virtual world. I've never played the game but I'm somehow glad it's still alive and weird as ever.

The perfect body. Too bad she's so fond of gelding.

What is that? a dildo?

I love that statue, and that ass.

This video.
>youtu.be/SMfB1REALp4
>can't see more than fifty meters ahead
>howling wind blowing in your ear
>that super light snow seemingly hovering above the ground

FUCK, that's comfy. For fuck's sake, Bioware, give me a goddamn snow world. Or at least a part of the map that takes place on a snow-capped mountain
>the crunching sound of your feet stepping in snow
>muffled gunfire and explosions
>tracers cutting through the fog and snow
>hearing both the muffled voice of your squadmates a few meters away and their voice through the radio

It would be glorious.

That is beyond comfy.
>Work ends.
>Dress up in your cozy winter jacket and heavy boots.
>Wrapping yourself in a thick layer of fabric to keep the cold out.
>Step out into the storm. Only your eyes and nose are exposed, it's getting dark but you can still see.
>Fighting your way through new snowdunes, towards your car.
>Get inside and turn on the heat.
>Soon you're unbuttoning your jacket as you pull out.
>Slowly make your way home, traffic is light but the few you meet are crawling at a snails pace. Except a white toyota drifting madly in every curve, but he keeps his distance.
>Pull in to driveway, button up and get ready to extricate your bundled up body from the vehicle.
>The snow piles at your feet, thick snowflakes the size of popcorn rain down all over you.
>It feels like ages till you get into the heat of your home.
>You undress and settle down in front of the TV.
>Bundled up in blankets
>Relaxing in the couch as the wind hammers against your walls, howling in the night.
>At times the storm dies down, and you catch glimpses of the starry sky through gaps in the clouds.
>In the morning it's silent, not a cloud in sight.
>A thick coat of soft fluffy snow covers everything in sight. Unblemished and smooth save for a few animal tracks.
>The sunshine reflects off the snow, nearly blindingly bright but when you get out of the winds it's actually a little warm.
>Yesterday was friday, it's the weekend now and that girl you like asks if you want to tag along on a trip to the frozen lake. Bring iceskates.

And after that you go back to your house or cabin.

Ready to start my Hillary playthrough.

Wrong nose

It looks nothing like her.

Holy Christ, those textures on the armour.

Good edition.

Don't be sad Ash, you're the best Human Girl

>asari can get 1000 years old
>it automatically means they will, especially with Liara's dangerous lifestyle

>but I don't think it'll be that bad.
it won't be "bad" at all. why would it be bad?

>What is that? a dildo?
yes

>tfw no cute relative to Ashley is onboard the trip to Andromeda

What danger is there after the Reaper War?

gee, I don't know, old enemies maybe or being the shadow broker?

What the fuck is this

>implying Femshep would let anyone hurt Liara

>femshep will live as long as an asari
are you intentionally retarded again, autist?

not him, but for some reason, whenever you start a new game in mass effect and are in the power/creation/pretty much any of those menus in the beginning of the game, the armour is set to the lowest possible textures

>forgetting the fact that Shepard is half human and half machine
should live longer than the average human for sure

also
>implying Liara cant handle herself
she was able to take down the SB on her own if you didnt help her

stop pulling nonsense out of your ass, autist. it's getting embarassing.

Don't the textures load in?

Its not that the textures don't load in, its that for some reason in those menus the game likes to think your texture settings are set to low

once you get into the actual game the textures look normal

Just a doodle that evolved into something more.

>Mass Effect 3 is Origin onry
>the first 2 games are on Steam

Why?

you are the one who started being retarded.

They don't want Steam to keep a third of the profits.

Wasn't Mass Effect 3 on Steam? What happened?

Never was. They want people to move to Origin but they can't just remove the first two as well. Think of the shitstorm it would cause.

Guys, it's only worth it to come here to fuck with you for like ten minutes or to awkwardly flirt or talk about food with your namefags.

Good stuff.
>youtu.be/okQRBL8tuZc

This was back before Uplay and the like, steam back then didn't want games to launch a third party application to play the game, like ubi games do now with uplay

so EA decided to pull dragon age 2 and not release any games on steam anymore

then Steam changed their policy and started letting stuff like uplay but by that time EA didn't care

SJU is actually the best waifu.

I like Jack

I used to live in the Midwest and get a snowy winter every year, but now I live in Los Angeles. When I was in the Midwest I fucking hated the winter because I get cold very easily and dealing with snow is a total pain in the ass. But since I've lived in an area with no seasons I find myself missing the cold and snow during the winter months.

>I fucking hated the winter because I get cold very easily and dealing with snow is a total pain in the ass
what a pussy, put your threshold up ya homo.

>threshold
*shoulders

>americans talking about cold winters
kek

true, the coldest winter i ever experienced was a couple years ago when it was -29 c

>NO U
scathing comeback

Full retard.
>living in a shitty country is a point of pride
wat

I always expierienced white christmas, but since the last 2 or 3 years its like 20 degree celsius at christmas eve, you can wear a t-shirt outside.
fucking weird

>I always expierienced white christmas
shit i never have. winter around here(chicago subs) usually goes from,
just cold until January,
to one week with a fuck ton of snow,
to too cold to snow,
to "oh hey look it's spring".

>m-m-muh USA ;_;
Full retard.

Liam looks like Tyrese Gibson

Going to buy Andromeda now lads. Wish me luck

>still using the ugly as shit Kodiak

PLS

You can only pre-order it, you can't buy it yet.

>buying andromeda
kill yourself

That's what I'm doing.
Only after I've played Andromeda two times

good goy
make sure to preorder the super extreme deluxe special 4K edition

That's not Liam. That's just a promotional image that one site assumed to be Liam for no reason.

>super extreme deluxe special 4K edition
They're all 4K, poorfag.

yes, but you get only the 1+ immersion if you buy it

>1+ immersion
>implying Andromeda's an RPG

>he didnt watch the "gameplay" trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=CRBlWc-ApUI

would be hilarious if it turned out Liam was a redneck while everyone was already shooting for him being black

Would be hilarious if Liam turned out to be another Jacob

Looks like I already know who is getting Virmire'd

that wouldn't be hilarious, that'd just be sad.

Do you really expect Bioware to learn from their mistakes? I only remember Jacob because he was the only black dude on Normandy. Also daddy issues. He was extremely boring and quite frankly, pointless character. They should have cut him. His role in ME3 truly showed how much Bioware cared about Jacob

orig03.deviantart.net/d4b1/f/2016/330/b/3/_doa5lr__momiji_silky___miranda_romance_outfit_by_miki92-dapo4gc.png

Disgusting

>Do you really expect Bioware to learn from their mistakes?
No. And that's why it'd be just sad.

I'd find it just funny to have another token black team member with personality of a shoe box. Especially if the guy is a cop with a personality that doesn't suit a cop.

I bet there will only be like 2 romances for each protag, and the gay option is the one the game will try and force on you

>implying Mass Effects aren't pride parade in space: the game

>STEEEEEEEVE!

Though still not as gay as Thedas

didnt they announce that no teammate will die in MEA/you dont have to make such tought decisions?

>muh BBC
>muh designated raping streets
>muh cuckshed
Yes, sweden is so much better.

Fucking why?

because muuh feels of weak faggots without a spine
the whole game is catered to them, just look at Ryder this nufaggot

tough decisions
>be a special forces commander
>making sacrifices is part of the job
>make a (dumb) decision between squad members
>angst over that decision even when billions are dying
>literal god machine apocalypse
>poor Kaidan/Ashley

>Kaidan/Ashley
>difficult choice

I don't think people gave a shit even back in ME1. Then ME2 and ME3 come out and you can save pretty much everyone who people actually like except for the old man who was going to die of natural causes in a few years anyway and the terminally ill old man who was supposed to have died a month ago.

Made even funnier if you did as I did and didn't talk to Kaidan at all. Guy was among the most boring individuals, almost Jacob tier, and I was glad I didn't have to put up with his shit anymore. Ashley did have some kind of personality. Don't get me wrong, she was still an irrational asshole with the "Cerberus is bad, m'kay?" attitude but she was more interesting than Kaidan.

>Veeky Forums memes
>accurately representing a country
or are you going to tell me every single american is obese and stupid as fuck too?

Does that matter, though? Everyone either picked their waifu/husbando or the person they disliked the least in the first game, and the second game can be completed without any casualties.

If anything, remove those arbitrary systems, and focus on making more decisions like the side mission with batarian terrorists sending missiles toward a colony, or a choice similar to Bring Down the Sky.
Only flesh them out more, and really emphasize the consequences. Also, bring back the radio in the elevators, and just put them wherever. Hearing about what I've done was cool and immersive.

>are you going to tell me every single american is obese and stupid as fuck too
Yes, the majority are overweight and stupid. Sometimes stereotypes aren't too far from reality.

This thread needs more javik

whats with your unhealthy obsession with him?

No, we're fine, thanks.

>this thread needs more completely obsolete letdown characters with no redeeming qualities or interesting features
Might as well post Jacob then

Cosanon?

>itt faggots can't appreciate the 2nd greatest character in the series right behind Barla Von

New stuff I guess

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/11/25/five-major-changes-to-mass-effects-multiplayer-and-one-big-question.aspx

>faggots
Awwww, not "primitives"? You had one job.

About 1/2 of my ME3 playtime is multiplayer, so unless they seriously fuck it up I'll be satisfied. Zipping around with a jetpack sounds fun.

I considered it, but even primitives stand in awe of the Prothean avatar of vengeance. Faggots just bitch about characters they don't like.