youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/boo–boo
reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/52jty4/new_att_softcap_make_seph_bssb_com1_op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does 6* Rain compare to 6* WoL?

reminder for not to chace 5* base

i got the BSB i wanted

How much dollars

I did too, just not from this draw.

i also got tifa's so i guess i'm obligated to r3 meteor crush now

>R3
fuck no.

All I need now is the 10% attack materia and I'm set.

0 :^)
first 11 pull on this banner for me
daily was exdeath, used two tickets too, bartz and penelo from those

Lucky Draws were a mistake

At least the Twin Lance was new and has synergy for a gay realm despite the BSB being shittier than most recent SSBs but fuck this was a bad pull

I'm convinced they have some kind of algorithm that fucks you over in whatever way works best, I have an alternate account on my iPad that I don't really play, I just log in for free shit and roll on dumb shit to get it out of my system. My alt had two BSBs, Aeris and Leon. I did the BSB Lucky Draw on my alt and it pulled a Leon dupe and an Aeris dupe, the odds of that are fucking ridiculous, it has to be intentional

>bobobo
Explain? I've only read a little bit of the manga. Unless you're referring to the h-artist. Which in that case I still don't get it.

12th for Aranea Highwind (best girl)

look either i make it usable or i don't. r2 just costs orbs without bringing enough total damage.

You mean Iris.

no

Shiny, but is it gud?

That's not Celes.

>draws two BSBs
>still feels cheated

literally in the dictionary

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/boo–boo

>is it good
You got literally some of the best BSBs and fucking six of them to boot

Tell me more about how useful Tiny Bee is you motherfucker

Yes

fuck you

I may have gotten duped on BSB draw and failed to pull a gilgamesh but at least I'm rich now

Was hoping for Celes, Lightning or Vaan BSB but I'll take it.

he knows that you knob

nice

fuck you

third worst out of three girls just in her own game

Sorry.
Actually I don't. I don't even play the game much, I just login every now and then to get login Myth and pull sometimes.
Although now I did do the ff3 stuff for OK and such.
Cool. Thanks, user

>2 frans in a row
Fucking end me lads. Also yeah got 30 summon tickets and 10k lapis, wat do

>Maranda Coast

Porom or Arc?

Do you have Exdeath?
Do you need Exdeath?

Get exdeath. .

>2 mithril away with the login bonus.

Hnnng. Soon I can 1/11 Tiny Bee after lucking out on FF3 with an 1/11 Onion Guantlets

This gives me an excuse to use Rikku but it's not something i wanted. At least it's not s dupe

How bad of an idea is it to buy some lapis to do an 11 pull for Gilgamesh

I have every other banner unit

nice waifu relics

>giving Gumi money

and you have to remind me to level cecil, gilgamesh, 3 exdeath in there
also wich breaker should i level also, got vaan and 2 faris

I did 60 rolls, 4 10+1s (thankfully no cash spent today) and no Gilgamesh. Feris got to 50% at least, haha.
ha

ha

You know how bad of an idea it is.... do it faggot.

Dont have exdeath, neither butts

vaan if you care about being futureproof
faris if you're a humongous waifufaggot

vaan it is then, why i need faris when i have green titty monster

I was gonna get summon tickets injected but apparently this the one thing gumi can actually detect and I don't wanna get b7'd

A-at least it would be 10% cheaper

Toss in maybe 15 of those tickets, save the rest.

they can detect any and all injecting

Actually Faris is good if you don't have Cecil because of Focus.
But because you do yeah go with Vaan.

ded general, ded fantasy, ded board

Just trying Record Keeper today for the first time. How essential is it that I go for the Black Friday BSB draw?

Regret level: high

4th Exdeath and 6th potato

In my sadness I forgot my image

>Regret level: high
>4 exdeath
level up you rape train faggot

look on the bright side, that's some great mag+30% bait

At least you can grin 30% mag now.

very

I mean eventually they will be an unstoppable force

In 5000 Maranda runs

Went through 5 tickets, also got butts too. Thank you famicom. Is girugameshhu worth going for?

Does she die offscreen too?

you'll have a 1.0% chance of getting him, and I'm rounding up

The only 5* bases worth going for are Orlandeau, Tidus, and Balthier. MAYBE Trance Terra if you need a blasty mage, but with Exdeath you don't particularly.
Those three have crushingly overwhelming damage and don't rely on TMs so much (Orlandeau spikes to godhood if you have Excalibur but works great anyway)

Only a single BSB, but did I at least get something nice?

>Locke's was my only BSB until yesterday when I picked up Onion's
>get it here again
I fucking knew I would too, however I didn't expect to get two more relics.
Not all that excited about Rikku's Burst even though I like her, but Vanille's awesome Burst alone makes this a big win in my books.

got the same thing, the full break effect is stonger than the ability which is nice and so are the breakdowns, it's a mid-tier BSB

Will it be a problem since I have Vaan and his BSB? Should I be using both when I don't have any other physical attacker BSBs?

no that's why she's best girl

Yeah, that's good stuff.

The SBs themselves stack but one of their Burst commands are pretty much the exact same thing (a Magic Breakdown). It's definitely worth using both though.

Aight. Im very cautious how i use my lapis and tickets, so u guess ill just do daily pulls for the rest of the banner.

Bartz learns full break right(?) Im going to replace my 5* garland with him since i dont have a breaker.

>Bartz learns full break right(?)
No. Faris is the FFV character that learns Full Break.

Vaan's is -Mag/Def on use so it stacks with the Full Break BSB. Pretty sure the commands don't overlap either

They will actually stack, Noel has the same effect as Full Break, just stronger, while Vaan is ONLY Mag and Def, their SB commands will also stack with the exception of the MAG lowering one, but it has the exact same effect so it will just overwrite the timer
Just remember to NOT USE FULL BREAK after you activate Noel's BSB because it will overwrite the effect

Ree, but uh he's an alright unit right? I hate having to borrow a break unit to be able to progress ;_;

Bartz is good at 6*, yes. Certainly better than 5* Garland.

I ended up pulling Tyro and Sephiroth's bsb.

Sephiroth is useless for now, once more powerful bosses come out and the ATK cap is raised his value starts to increase. Tyro on the other hand it seems that the game really wants me to use him. I need to figure out how to do both SG and his BSB, so I might just do a wrath + battleforged build on him.

He's good if you have a Refia with Full Raise.
Just get Faris with your daily pulls and you'll have a full breaker.

You could RW wall and have him spam BSB on a Mage team.

bartz 6* gets a lot of passive stat buffs, wind barrage, and can kill himself to "elixir" a teammate.

Who's the shittiest 5* base right now? Delita or Ramza?

>progressing through rk
>literally have been autoattacking for hours except for bosses

when does rk start getting fun

It's not one of the Halloween units?

Ah im just barely about to awaken my cecil to 6 (dont have enough mats to awaken cod), but surely butts will surpass garland at 5 i believe.

I haven't pulled a dedicated healer, sadly

Quick guys, gotta download one of the FF Mobile games while I have WiFi and before I leave on a trip. Which game is better and gets MORE discussion in these threads in general BE or RK? Grind and gacha jewiness don't matter.

Dracula Laswell

>Which game is better
RK
>gets MORE discussion in these threads
BE

>Grind and gacha jewiness don't matter
Uh. Okay.
RK's better, but I guess if you ignore the grind and gacha issues BE has it could maybe be considered more enjoyable. BE is also discussed more.

neither.

go enjoy your trip.

Coming from a former RK and current BE player, neither. Just download an old mainline title or something.

Also, is this bait

I am going to buy a box of lapis

Am I dumb?

I wish I could; I've drawn no attack buffs and lack a non-mage Hastega. That's why I'm gonna try for another 11x pull on OK once the daily mithril starts rollin' in.

Current A-Team is Tyro (BSB, SG, Judgement), P. Cecil (BSB), Arc(Both SSBs), Lightning (BSB) and Firion (BSB).

Not too much flexibility for Tyro but I have blinks for days.

only if you didn't do the math to see which deal has better lapis per dollar.

>and the ATK cap is raised his value starts to increase
Nope.
reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/52jty4/new_att_softcap_make_seph_bssb_com1_op/

good pull?

All three of those BSBs are gold, so yeah.

I wonder where is the Grandshelt Orphanage for Gale Key#6? I triggered the first part but don't know how to trigger the second part.