I dun goofed

I hit a median curb today on some wet roads going about 25mph. my front drivers side wheel is out of alignment and now has major positive camber. Could I just go get an alignment and be good for the time being? OR is my front end fucked. No noises while driving just fucked alignment and traction control light is on.

You probably bent or broke something. If you can diagnose it, suspension parts are normally cheap and easy enough to replace in your driveway so don't let a shop quote you $650 to fix it.

Worst case scenario, bent control arm

Best case, bent wheel

Either way let this be a lesson to you on why you should drive slower on wet ground

You should be fine. I wouldn't even bother with alignment, if you drive around like that for awhile it should naturally put itself back into position. Just try to drive on the highway most for awhile where it's nice and straight.

Don't know if this picture helps any

I'm sorry, you're car is totalled mate.

But as said, it is most likely a bent control arm, how is the position of the steering wheel? Did it change dramatically after the crash?

Okay thanks for the help guys Best advice in the thread thanks champ

My steering wheel is like an eighth of a turn to the right now

> look under car
> identify bent part
> replace bent part
> get alignment

Why do they never look under the car first?

Find another curb on the other side.

that body sentra is macpherson strut. Likely either bent lower control arm and/or bend tie rod.

If you're lucky the shock/knuckle/hub assembly is still ok. Also if the TCS light is on, you're either MASSIVELY scrubbing causing a difference in speed or the wire was pulled/broken.

how the fuck did you do this in a FF car?

Understeer on wet roads with tires that should probably be changed

I got new lower control arms for my Saturn for $22.50 each at rock auto. Includes all ball joints and bushings preinstalled.

It's not quite that simple numbnuts. You cant really tell if you bent something without looking at a "good" part for reference.

I hit a guard rail like 2 weeks back and although nothing LOOKED bent, the strut and knuckle were fucked up so I had to replace them

Fucking stancefags

This is true It's easy to bend something enough to totally fuck up the ride yet it looks fine until you actually get the part off and hold it up right next to a good part.

Kek

I didn't choose the stance life.. it chose me today

>Bent wheel
>Camber
Runout isn't camber.

Best case it's a control arm, OP. Worst case it's your chassis.

what the fuck

>trying to dorifto in his shitty sentra
kys

>implying
If he can machine that, there is no way he is stupid enough to believe it will work.

My guess:

Bent lower control arm, possible bent inner tie rod (replace inner and outer if this is the case), possible pinched or separated sensor wire.

You think that angle of wheel would cause that much of a difference in speed for the computer to freak out? It doesn't look THAT bad.