Why do all Audis look the same?

Why do all Audis look the same?

Only the TT and R8 look unique.

Because you are too dumb to tell the difference between cars. Consider suicide

It is subliminal messaging so people feel that it's ok to think the same as the masses.

They're backtracking already, because sales dropped because of it.

No.

so when poorfags buy a base model a4, they can go brag to their retard friends that they have a real """luxury""" car, and no one is the wiser.

pretty good business plan to be honest, if their cheaper cars looked significantly different, there would be a lot less window-lickers buying them.

Because it's cheap and easy to reuse the Jetta for 10 different models.

Hey dude just accept that you are dumb. Youre like the guys that cant tell a difference between 911er

You're still wrong. Good for you, if you can tell them apart. Porsches are piss easy, compared to current Audi. Most people, even in "car guy circles" can't tell them apart.

Because most car guys are fucking stupid japcrap fanboys. Youre fucking blind dude

assmad audi buyer detected

>the foglight housings are CLEARLY different man
>you didnt even notice the slight change in roofslope and wheelbase length?
>youre fucking blind dude

Nah I dont own anything VAG

>I'm too stupid to tell them apart
Ok

Why the fuck does Audi have so many trims?

>TT
>unique

yeah, no.

The badge is on the hood which makes it unique for Audi.

Not him, but I can easily tell the difference between all their models. You're lying to yourself if you think they don't "look the same". Potatoes come in all shapes and sizes, and they're each different from the other, but they're all recognizable as potatoes - light brown blobs. It's the same with these new Audis. Some lines change here and there but overall they have very little variation between front and back ends, and it's just fucking boring to look at.

>with these new audis

Because 80, 90, 100 and so on didnt lool similar lmao

Not a Audi fag but wow, had to read the file name to know which is which.

Which is which, Veeky Forums?

BMW does the same.

I hate how Mercedes is trying to make the C and E class look like the S class now.

C, E, S

I'll have the small with rice.

Almost all manufacturers do it

Which is which?

How the fuck can't you see the difference between these 3?

RC is only two door.

Lexus is probably the best and keeping things different, the predator grille notwithstanding.

Ever heard the term "design language" dumbass?

So whats the difference between a is and a gs?

Yes, cars look the same. Get over it

Size

>hur durr cars today all look the same

quit whining, you cant even afford car, let alone 2016+ car

The A4 and A5 look identical because they are the same car in different bodystyles (A4 is the sedan/wagon, A5 the coupe/convertible/hatch).
The A6 and A7 look identical because they are the same car in different bodystyles (A6 is the sedan/wagon, A7 is the hatch).

Clearly, you couldn't afford school either, Pyotr

Still doesn't explain why A's 4-8 all look identical from the front.

They dont

>old E-Class
>no right-side rearview mirror

U T I L I T A R I A N - A S - F U C K

The grille is the same, but the headlights have different shapes/patterns. Basically everything around the grille looks similar, but not the same.

>drumpf voters

You can tell the 3,5, and 7 series apart tho.

sportback is pure sex thought

>le design language

Fuck off, you can have design language without making all your cars look like miniatures of your top model. Mercedes had it right last gen.

M, L, XL

Based Porsche coming through

No, OP is right. They all look the same. Audi is shit.

thats a tvr sagaris