>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9A-BUjHibc
youtube.com/watch?v=9wPF0Y0oYNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

retards

my build of choice for the new league is flameblast totems inquisitor

My build of choice for the new League is Essence Drain Occultist.

My build of choice for the new League is Mathil's Blade Flurry Assassin!

same
post tree

same desu. unless there is some drastic nerf or buffs to other skills

>watch his videos about blade flurry
>rips on every boss
>'it can do everything lad'

How is SRS currently? Leveling, end game viability? Does it work as a league starter or do I need some +3 staff and level 4 empower to see results?

I'm going Warchief Totems or Juggernaut EQ, definitely the former if patch notes allow.

good for leveling, viable for endgame, and performs somewhat well with relatively budget gear, and now getting a 5l +2 is trivial, and with that staff you can pretty much do anything up to t10 relatively easily.
Last league early in league it was popular as raiz was playing it, he was playing a CI version of the build that also got popular, since with essences you can craft a +3 bow, and you can do it on a crude bow which has very low stat requirements so it's easy to roll (you can get a proper ilvl base by vendoring 5 bricked rare silver branch), and a bow allows you to use a quiver with it, so it will always be better than a staff (the only downside is not being able to roll cast speed I think).
Obviously, the best choice for it is necromancer, there aren't any other ascendancies that offer anything as good as necro

It's fine for leveling, but link Melee Splash the second you get to the Prison.

so how hard will blade vortex get nerfed

poeurl.com/Rxm

Scorching ray inquisitor, what do you guys think? in the few videos i've seen it seems to be clearing trash extremely fast and does decent on bosses

i have TWO of these now

what the fuck do i do with them

play with it until it gets nerfed

I saw this picture posted in reddit

Best way to play Lacerate in HC without ripping and having acceptable offense?

Hege's WoE Slayer looks like it's okay for that purpose since you have another 6l for Cleave on bosses

>going to reddit
retard

hi anime

Do the memebuild of the week.
youtube.com/watch?v=z9A-BUjHibc
otherwise, gib

[X] touch fluffy ears

I have no idea how hege got as much damage as he did on his WoE build. Once I hit t12+ I had to ditch wings and go soultaker+dps axe. That setup did a ton of damage but wasn't super tanky. Also dropped the voidheart at that point as it didn't seem to be doing much for damage.

Heart of Flame doesn't seem really good for SR, seeing as the penetration is useless and you get only 71% damage for 6 points. For those 6 points you could get Fire Walker -> Occultist's Dominion (60% damage, 15% fire res, 4% cast speed for 5 points) and have another point left for Sanctity which seems like a waste to skip.

Moreover, Blood Drinker + Shadow frenzy seems kinda... weird? For those 8 points, I'd rather pick Snowforged (43% damage for 3 points), Scion's jewel (0.7% regen, 7% life, potentially 10-20% damage for 3 points) and Nullification (5% life, 8% all res for 2 points). You lose 8% life and 1 frenzy but gain ~55-65% damage and some life regen.

Overall I think this'd make you tankier with the equivalent of +13% all res, +1.7% life regen and some ~50% damage increase at the loss of 8% life and a frenzy.

when is 2.5 so I can know if bf assassin is going to be meta or not

read the OP

What pair of ears does she process sound from?

human ears
fluffy ears are only there for the looks

What's a good Co-op build to play with wife?

I played POE a lot back 4 years ago (played discharge templar on hardcore before), and now I'm back to play the game again. My wife and I are planning to play in the new breach league and I was wondering if there's any suggestions for 2 builds that would progress through the game easily together, not too expensive and can scale up. She's a very casual game (she played diablo 3 and liked it), so I don't want her leveling experience to be too difficult. She generally also likes flashy skills (played wizard in diablo 3), so that's one consideration. I personally don't care as long as the character can clear fast. I'd likely be partying with her the entire time, even when we farm in maps, so something with good synergy would be preferred. I may solo farm once in a while.

Thoughts?

Anyone else plan on playing mediumcore next league?

play a normal build and tell your whore to play necromancer aurabot. Make sure to properly train her so she can become your personal cumslut

She's my wife you moron you will not speak of her in such a derogatory manner

What's a good addition to Soul Taker?
Jack the Axe is recommended alot but that leech reduction hurts like shit on Slayer

what about your wife's son? will he be playing?

if you're the one wearing the skirt in this relationship maybe you should be the one playing aurabot and let your wife peg you

What are the odds of GGG making Blight good? It was the only new skill I was excited for and it turned out to be a massive pile of shit, meanwhile nobody actually cares because they're playing Scorching Gay and Meme Flurry and those get 99% of the spotlight and attention

they will probably buff it, whether it will be viable or not depends on how much they buff it

That's a good analysis, cheers mate.

Just any high dps axe

With the new cast on channel it may be a quicker way to cast contagion without the cast delay

Wasting a socket so I can melee cast Contagion by a faster 0.25 sec hardly sounds like "making Blight good"

I can't wait for the new league.
Gonna play a scorching ray totem chieftain and hopefully get to T10 at least. The new shield looks beastly for totems, hopefully it won't be like an ex or more.

I just want the new league to start right now

fuck these breaks

The thing with WoE though is that you can use Cleave to deal with rares/bosses instead of lacerate because of the extra links.

I'll see what happens when I get that far into the new league.

ZiggyD or Neversink loot filter?

is Ryu our guy?

How can people even play with default?

ShiggyD is shit, Neversink is the patrician choice

the default filter is not that bad, shows all rares, all Chanceables, they still need to fix a few bugs of priority but it's very good.

Neversink needs to stop only pretending skyforth is a good chance

Probably means the new one added in 2.4.2. Default is a bad name for it, since it's not actually the default filter.

learn how to edit a line of text.

As expected of grinding gears

>poopigeons unironically think they're better than leetcore players

I prefer Ken

With a soul taker and three auras you don't need cleave. I found cleave to be a pain in the ass to use and conducive to getting my ass killed.

0-4 go to sleep
5-9 edge for 2 hours

And yet somehow 80% of bases are 'good' including 1h swords, axes & claws...

Use his colour scheme and make your own filter with it, like I did

>I'll see what happens when I get that far into the new league.
Check Hege's death with his character. It was complete bullshit and another reminder that melee range skills shit.

It was due to a bug, but that kind of stuff happens with volatiles a ton. My lacerater ripped in poorjoys.
One half second to slow on flasks and you get one shot by some trash, best way to stay alive is abuse the full screen range of lacerate.

What's a good build to play while you're dressed as a catboy?

you are all shit, the true "bestcore" is the "theorycraft builds - never play the actual game because its all the same meaningless shit that hasnt changed much since 1.3 or so"
>inb4 woah dude my ascendanices, build enabling unigues, muh snowflake builds, muh atlas, shitty map reskins and awesome unique new boss mechanics that dont matter
you are still spamming aoe at mobpacks, throwing traps at mobpacks, placing totems to kill mobpacks or summoning hordes to fight mobpacks for you. Such diversity, much variety

Memepaw single target incinerate max projectile speed.
It's like a really long stream of cat piss.

give one to me

I love how you tried to sound smart but came off as fucking retarded

>ST
>not slower projectiles

u wot?

has Essence ended yet?
too lazy to turn on the client and look myself

did i hurt your feelings? go buy some mystery boxes, make yourself happy

you're trying SO hard it's actually kinda cute lmfao

It's for the visual retard. Catbois do not deserve real builds.

in the end you're just clicking buttons in every game you stupid faggot

Anyone's cports not picking up PoE since the 64bit update?

Is there anything this man CAN'T do?

youtube.com/watch?v=9wPF0Y0oYNI

read maps apparently
>boss deals 30% increased damage
>263% increased critical strike chance
>+40% crit multiplier
>+54% increased damage
>78% extra fire damage
>+25% attack speed
>vulnerability
>lol let's run it with 7400 total hp xd xdxd

Post the macro on pastebin or something.

How much more damage would voll have done compared to a unmodded crit?

Bosses shouldn't be able to crit

>waaah I can't dodge dominus slam plz make game easier for me

I stand in the middle of that with a 4300HP Berserker. Yes, the one in Residence.

>I'm fucking retarded
Yea, we know buddy.

It's like

''oh no a map with hexproof let's reroll'' (super easy mods on it)

''Wauw extra monster and crit to everything, I'll do it''

And then afterwards he argues it's because he didn't get more ES gear. Even if he got more ES gear to boost his effective hp to 11k he would likely still get oneshotted due to all the damage mods.

Regular voll charge on shaped deals around ~4kish phys damage I believe. +54% increased is around 6kish + 4.8k fire damage, with 75% resist thats 1.2k so that means 7.2k damage. Crit multiplier of 1.7 = 12.2k.

It was stupid to not reroll that map. Especially since extra attack speed makes the charge pretty hard to dodge.

Even if you removed the crit mod and he got critted he would've died, possibly to a non crit as well since his build had no physical mitigation up at the time.

What is one true immortal build that doesn't rely on VP leech? I have a really bad connection and I'm tired of rerolling 50 times in a league

I heard they're nerfing Blade Vortex to something like 5hits/sec max even at max blades. Is that true ? Can I get a link ?

Don't forget the vulnerability curse

softcore

What? Each BV hits at a fixed rate of twice a second, and there's no way to put a cap on the limit of hits per second except maximum number of blades * 2

totems

no one knows what changes there will be before 2.5. ggg is still "working" on it. check back december 1st.

thx

Aegis builds are the closest you can get to passively immortal. They are heinously expensive and slow.
Other than that, varunastra glad 75/75 earthquake was what I used in perandus with shit connection and it was really tanky and had good damage.

if you get hit you're shit l2p git gud

Yea right I'll just play blade vortex pathfinder instead.

who else is playing self cast discharge next league?