Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

>Previously on /tosg/:

bzzz bzzzz

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=737

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Karga)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Grita/dressup
tos-kr.neet.tv/npcs/58627
youtube.com/watch?v=S4T7Yr3QRRc
wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/Archer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_Savior
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi! I'm LaCrema!

Let it die.

Pets should be able to die.

I want to cream in lacreme

Hi

Are we undead now?

is that a rare murbish?!

Feel when literally that but neither was Necro3 good nor Ele3 futureproof.

no knife, no MurMur
and looks way to nice

nothing is

Just 4 more days til Archer sailor costumes!

github.com/Grita/dressup

Lose weight

>I can cosplay LeSwaaz now

>making addons for a dead game

just why

Thanks Smn

Dear Grita,

there are no updated exp tables and exp card calculators anymore.
Would/Could you add these to the neets please?

Sincerely,
a fan

That card effect is literally backstabbing all enemies when killed

How did the new Ice Blast work again? I forgot what they changed with it.

Hearthstone sucks, stop bringing it up in this thread.

Spec Kneeling Shot, it adds damage to traps while you're kneeling. Hunter has the same effect on Hunter DoTs, and maybe Poisons too(?).

Max Punjin at the cost of less Stake Stockades, put the rest in Claymore.

Don't spec Hovering until they put in the attribute.

Didn't they change one of the Saalus missions? What's it like now?

Please share that 60ps addon.

No panties
tos-kr.neet.tv/npcs/58627

>clearly has panties on
Get better monitor.

You should consider asking you are mom more pocket money if your computer can't get 60 fps in an empty mercenary post.

Diena a cute! dont lewd her!

>max punji

why? the nuclear fission damage has nothing to do with skill/attributes it seems, only the initial boom

when you use it, it procs a blast from icewalls/frost pillar

so you can trap monsters with pillar+ a wall square and do massive damage!

>massive damage

heh

I think that with a good matk staff, ice rune and this combo you can kill 500k hp mobs

long ass cooldown and boring setup

youtube.com/watch?v=S4T7Yr3QRRc

>runecaster
>funding
>can kill R7 mobs
>long ass cd and boring setup

great

>Dongkey Kong

>Wolfknights shirt

ToS is dead guys!

Best way to spend them?

rush 290

or risk 240 for virtovs

dear diary,
today is a sad day for me, we lost cats senpai, he got online and start saying how he like working instead of playing vidya games, and as well as other normie stuff like which hand soap makes his hands smell good and also which normie place is good to go for vacations.
I know the neet senpai that I once known is still in there under all those normie brainwashing, but I can't reach that true neet self no matter how hard I tried. What should I do? What can I do to be his true neet self again when his normie side is so strong now.

PS. I am trying my hardest not to scream REEEEE, but I am less able to hold myself back with every passing moment.

what is his current power lvl?

he said he's been playing pokemon and other mobile games

ya, he's turned to the normie side now

that requires stalking

make him get fired

make his friends hate and leave him

that's the way to neet someone

dumb frog poster

>everyone is quitting or selling their accounts
Is this the end?

thanks miss info

>Buying a ToS account
What is this, beta?

someone include English wiki next thread maybe

wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/Archer

yes
whales buy accounts because it's cheaper than buying from mmotank

People buying accounts is contrary to saying the game is losing people

>tosbase
no

no, whales buy the account and strip the items off them. i used to sell accounts on maplestory and people did this all the time

And use the items for what? They're quitting and the game is dying, so what would they do with them?

Should I play this game?
Would you recommend it to a friend?
If you could change one thing of it, what would it be?

whales are the only ones who stay on these dead games due to sunken cost fallacy, they buy the accounts of players that quit and use the accounts to fund their main whale account.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_Savior
>No one has updates the wikipedia entry for this game ever

it's over user

Surprisingly they do.
Rynn put up her account up for like 500 bucks and 2 days later that RMTlord Mergen suddenly had all the same gear, posted videos of themselves with the same attributes levels and had the same alts in lodge as her.

So dead just means all the /tosg/ shitters and pvp fags leave?

no
no
remove kim

just play the game

Yeah
>Friends
The programming team

I half ass quit recently, so

Play until it you realize what's wrong with it
No
I would want the whole class system moved into a game I can enjoy

Dead just means you lost literally 90% of your player base in 6 months.

I don't remember it dropping from 10k to 1k in 6 months.

It's not dead because there isn't enough players.
Its dead because it has no future. Nothing will ever get fixed. It's broken at its core.

For every new player, this game loses 200-400 players per month. Watch it lose another 300 by the end of this month. It'll reach a point where only bots play this game.

So it's gone from 11k average to 6200 average. That's not 90%.
Or are you including that point at the end of beta where imc finally opened up the servers for F2P and immediately closed them again because they had more people than they were willing to upgrade their servers for until it fell to a sustainable number?

Then you might need a refresher

I'm not that user but 53k is close to 90% yes.

Any rod murms here able to tell me whether the murm attribute for rod skills gives it a multiplier the same as say the skills damage enhance attribute?

Say like targe smash is attributed to 50 and you have the 200% attri from murm. Does the damage go from 50% then multiplied by the 200% or does it just become 250%?

Intentionally making players quit isn't the same as losing them

play the game since beta

oh, so they intended the kill the game. thanks

That literally has nothing to do with the presented claim

this is my first time seeing this game

you guys are saying , the game is dead, people selling accounts , they're intentionally making people quit

can someone explain exactly what they did ?

>that one faggot who tries to bully you in thread but never has the balls to do it in-game
what's her name?

I'm the bully you're after!

balance is bad
content updates are slow and bad
they try to make it p2w

in earlyAccess there was more people playing then they expected/could-handle so they closed game for new players for a few weeks. not a lot came back, many left
see

>it's dying
Every MMO that isn't WoW dies.
Each and every one of them.

The only reason RO private servers do better is because they have 100x/100x/100x rates, dozens of bots, casual and best of all no need to pay anything. Any one of you could load up OpenKore on one of those servers and get max level in a few weeks and then realize how bad RO is in Renewal.

Oh and I think the fact that RO's engine actually runs smooth plays a big part. The most painful thing about TOS for me is the performance and I don't think they'll ever even fix it because the developers seem to be amateurs at coding.

Was and is TOS a flop though? No. They most likely made more money than they thought they would. They weren't even prepared for the amount of players they got or how many were excited for it.

The main issue however is that IMC is a bunch of Gacha inspired gook developers. They don't know any other way to make a game but to add in lottery shit and make the entire game based on rolling cubes. Tons of sinks everywhere and almost no fun at all. They have no fucking idea what they are doing.

The only department at IMC that is competent is the music and art department. Koreans are good with artistic shit but game design is fucking terrible over there.

Name ONE good Korean game that isn't a fucking MMO with pay to win cashshop.

Protip: You fucking cannot

>balance is bad

do the mages just fuck every other class?
i was planning on making a cleric

This game will possibly get a boost if they ever figure out how to fix the client and market it. Everything that is supposed to make the game fun runs like shit and ruins the experience for everyone. The balance is atrocious, gachas make the game p2w (I got 32m silver with $100), no class resets, lack of content.. they simply don't give a fuck at this point.

Why do I like these stupid kMMOs though?

Can I be cured?

>can someone explain exactly what they did ?
Took forever to release a beta for a game that was barely out of alpha state
Changed everything between each beta, by which I mean removed more and more content that was there before without replacing it
Turned the last beta into an 3month early access because players were bugging them to release
Turned that into a 1 month EA because they listened to the players
After that month the servers were flooded with players until no one could log on
They closed the servers again until the end of the original 3 month period so that people would leave without new ones joining and when hype died down, they opened the servers again. That's what that hump in the charts is.
They still haven't upgraded the servers nor are they even advertising the game.

They also didn't have anything ready to get money from the flood of people to at least make something off them.
Additionally they made regional servers because people begged for them, but surprise, those servers are dead as fuck.
In the case of the BR one, the BRs just DDoSed it all the time until they had to move it back to America because the host would keep shutting off access due to the DDoSing.
They also added so many quests even though it was supposed to be a grinding based game, added neutrality when they planned to have GvG open field warfare(and even then they didn't plan pvp until people wanted it), and keep nerfing certain grind spots because people keep complaining.

Basically they listened to the playerbase too much and you shouldn't make the mistake of listening to them either.

no

currently wizards are shit (unless CC)
clerics are OP as fuck
archers are dead
some swords also OP and IMC buffs them even more

it was not as bad in Rank7 and will probably be worse in Rank9

Shin Megami Tensei IMG wasn't p2w, all of their shit was cosmetic. It was successful for a few years till it got dated. Grand Fantasia was the same.

>so they intended the kill the game
Every thing they've done honestly seems like it, yes.

What was it that ultimately killed TOS for you?

For me it was: Transcending.

Coming from another dead Korean MMO, ArcheAge, the ability to make any weapon insanely powerful instead of making new weapons is the Korean sneaky way of adding in pay to win. Transcending is nothing but a Whale's Enchant system. Exact same shit happened in ArcheAge and it killed the game. Basic crafted gear that then was enhanced turned a player into a god compared to others. I think I'm done entirely with Korean MMO's. Like I won't even bother after TOS. I'm too old to be tricked by this obvious pay to win shit again.

Wizards fuck retards with 5-person MF+Raises
Archers fuck everyone from outside their screen if they don't have damage immunity
Swordsmen fuck anyone that doesn't have damage immunity while running at the speed of sports cars, and every patch they do it 50% better
Clerics fuck everyone. Even if you kill a cleric, his cleric buddy will revive him and then fuck you in revenge. They will also reflect any attempts to fuck them right back at you. They're mostly immune to fuckery. If you are immune to fuckery too, they will dispel your immunity and then fuck you. If you somehow manage to fuck one of their buddies, they will unfuck them. They're also immune to fuck control, but just in case you're also immune to it they will dispel you and let their buddies fuck control you, before fucking you themselves. I believe one cleric class in particular is so adept at fucking it is even able to fuck the channel they're in.

and half of /tosg/ was hyped and happy and all when first info about transcending was posted from KR translations.

haha, i knew this was going to fuck the game up big time

>Name ONE good Korean game that isn't a fucking MMO
Honestly, the only non MMO Korean games I've heard of are War of Genesis and Magna Carta.

>Clerics fuck everyone. Even if you kill a cleric, his cleric buddy will revive him and then fuck you in revenge. They will also reflect any attempts to fuck them right back at you. They're mostly immune to fuckery. If you are immune to fuckery too, they will dispel your immunity and then fuck you. If you somehow manage to fuck one of their buddies, they will unfuck them. They're also immune to fuck control, but just in case you're also immune to it they will dispel you and let their buddies fuck control you, before fucking you themselves. I believe one cleric class in particular is so adept at fucking it is even able to fuck the channel they're in.

Being able to trade blessed shards, "endgame gear", etc

Shin Megami Tensei IMG wasn't Korean. It was made by Cave.

>Archers fuck everyone
>1
>1
>1

He's referring to hunters
AKA, 100% uptime holding you down by the dick while they fill every fucking orifice and otherwise with arrows whether you're wearing protection or not