/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

DyndoLOD Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGpnugyCOyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thalmor genocide best day of my life.
TES VI Alinor fucking when.

Armpits #3

Waifus and lorefus living in Harmonyfus

For future games, what was the outcome of the Skyrim Civil War? Who wins and who survives

Truce

So is there any realistic time window for us to see the remaining tools necessary for Skyrim Special Edition mods like SKSE?

I'm curious if I can even get a Skyrim game going before the end of the year.

READ THE OP FAGGOT

You will never know.

Asspull that makes both side choices irrelevant

There can be no truce. The Thalmor demand compliance and Ulfric will settle for no less than the opposite. Either the Empire loses or the Stormcloaks are wiped out.

Who are your children?

The Thalmor will attack again while the Civil War is still on (which must be their plan, as is suggested by documents found in-game) and the Empire and Stormcloaks will drop what they're doing to fight them.

Post waifu

A drunk greybeard will shout too loud and accidentaly drop a meteor on summerset isles.
End the war.

Should I senpai? I don't wanna be bullied ;_;

>install 7base
>character starts spinning like a retard

What do?

If you insist

Interesting. We know Ulfric was once a Thalmor prisoner and who knows what kind of psychological bullshit they did to him. Maybe he was a plant to thin out the Empires forces and destabilize them so they could overthrow them entirely.

Anyone know where I can get a morrowind goty free?

okay

Sit on a non-spinny chair?

Get back in your conversion shed.

in china you communist roach

plus two dunmer kids

not this bait again

yes do it fgt

gud hips

okay

>Conversion shed
B-but sempai, I haven't eaten all morning! I need the (You)s ;_;

>responding to diana
Clones pls

Lore is that Ulfric is a Thalmor wearing the skin of the real Ulfric.

I didnt realize this was a big meme. Was I misinformed?

>How dare you respond to people I don't like

What are the child support laws in Skyrim? Do they vary hold to hold?

He's a shitposting sack of shit. The sooner we stop acknowledging his existence the sooner he'll fuck off. /tesg/ is bad enough without his penchant for attention whoring and petty drama.

You just asking for drama.

Clones isn't getting the attention she used to, it only makes sense he's going for a shittier reply base.

i do what i want, call the cops

proxybay

I'm currently playing the intro of Oblivion. Again. Is it normal it looks so crappy? Granted, I'm only using shadeMe and Oblivion Reloaded graphics-wise, but still... it looks really shit, there's no atmosphere at all, unlike ELFX in Skyrim, for example.

Am I doing something wrong?

Hell if I know, all I do know is if Child Support is a thing in TES. All I know is Snakestone is gonna be a broke man.

literally get off my board commie faggot

I want the opposite of that. I don't want drama, so I want Diana outta here

Comfy.

Thanks user

Isn't Oblivion good enough with the default HDR setting? I always find ENB or Reshade terrible with that game.

You have no one but your rampant penis to blame.

At least he got a dick instead of you.

Man up and provide for your kids.

This quest is going... weird places

is it normal for the Skyrim presets to look like this in Racemenu? I dont think I can make a nice character with this as a base..

Is it recommended to use ENB in Enderal if the preset is specifically for it?

first of all
>7base
Secondly, don't install the idle animation it comes with.

Nice picture.

shit pic related

Well sheesh, sorry. I don't come to Veeky Forums because all you faggots talk about are your fucking god damn whyfoos and shit. I don't actually ever anticipate useful information, much less when it's readily available.

how to make a tank-y mage?

It's a semi-new addition, and it varies if it's actually in the op depending on who makes it

Install ordinator and get the perks that improve mage armor when wearing robes
Or, alternatively, just get some mage-looking armor and roll with it

That is not normal

It looks fairly uninspiring. Lighting mods are one of the first mods I install in any game (when possible). New Vegas has RLO, which is amazing, and Skyrim has ELFX.

But Oblivion... it looks bland, it should be dark inside a dungeon with no light sources, but there's perfect (albeit slightly dark) visibility.

I don't think any vanilla preset use a nose as thin. Something must be wrong with your head mesh.

That's a tad harsh.

sorry this is the default preset, the other one had a nose from nose type 2 active. I still feel like this is garboni.

Uninstall it, then proceed to not install anything else and just play in first-person at all times.

I'll show you harsh. Bend over.

have you tried switching the nose and mouth types into something different?

Your headmesh is still fucked up, replace it with something. Reinstall Racemenu, maybe

Your headmeshes are mesesd up.

I can't bend over if I'm sitting down. I mean, I can, but it's not a viable angle for anything really.

Hmm, somehow I don't remember HDR looking that bad. You sure it is on?

Does anyone have the starting roulette? I always end up making a dunmer or breton shield and sword user and want to try something different.

Yea don't use vanilla presets, take the sculpting data from other people's follower mods that you like best and use them as a base instead then go from there. Making a great waifu from the vanilla default presets is extremely difficult

Yep, it is. At first it wasn't, then I correctly activated it, exit the game, entered again, it was on, and it still looked fairly crappy.

Man I dont know how to do that lmao

Could the head mesh problem be because I'm using SG Texture Renewal? On the mod page it says I need and ece femaleheadnif but in the comments people said that it now comes with the new racemenu version.

>This guy is an idiot for not checking an entire OP of a cancerous nest of whyfoo faggot circlejerking on Veeky Forums which is notoriously cancerous

Yup, you got me!

>Making a great waifu from the vanilla default presets is extremely difficult
But that's how all the great waifus were made, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=MGpnugyCOyk

It's a MW joke. The game has a lot of naked Nords frozen in place.

Why should I?

Man you guys sure take a lot of time to hammer the guy with insults than just say SKSE 64 bit is estimated to come around Spring 2017.
Nope, mine was made from the fire of Mount Doom and forged by the twisted blacksmiths of Mordor.

>getting this defensive just because you were retarded and got called an idiot for it
It's okay user, it happens to the best of us. Just move on instead of embarrassing yourself further like this.

MAKE
NEW
KATHNIEL
PICTURES
please
lewds optional

What do you think im doing?

Fuck is the point of DynodoLOD if you just slap on DoF?

>the ENTIRE OP
Abloobloobloo reading is so hard. how the fuck did you pass second grade?
>Diana defending retardanon
why am I not surprised

Grabbing his axe that he wants you to hold is a bit more than naked nord jokes

Well, now it looks slightly better.

boogie

I installed DyndoLOD long before I started using DoF. Now I more or less just keep it on cause id have to start a new save to uninstall it. Plus its nice to see really blurry trees in the distance.

looks fat t b h famalam

How many are left? All I can think of is Erin and Snake but there must be more.

Something went wrong here.

more like the OP is there for a reason (i.e newbies to the thread keep asking the exact same questions over and over) and the resources linked on the OP go into great detail to answer what you want to know!

How can I get into Oblivion?
Every time I play a pure mage or warrior, I always feel like I'm missing out on the other, and if I try to do a combination, I still can't get into it