Boipucci magnets

Memes aside, what cars get you the most boypussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MU_P7-M4zmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mustangs

Subaru WRX

Corvette. For sure. That or some iconic boyracer car like GTR or Supra

But you already posted it user, you can fit 3 twinks in that brapmobile :^)

bump for mazdaspeed3

Fucking E30. I get nothing but boomers and 20-somethings asking what year it is and telling me "nice shape for an 87!"
I have had one female that isnt my girlfriend compliment it.

Depends what boypussy you're looking for. They're generally more varied in their taste in cars than basic bitches.

Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, Prius, Delorean, camper van, Miata, RX-8, F-250, Raptor, Volvo turbo wagon, any Subaru. Same rule of "anything that looks new and expensive" applies to the basic bitch boypussy that are mentally retarded to the point that you can really confuse them for girls.

Girls are just attracted to camper vans, Wranglers, or something that "looks new and expensive", unless they're lesbians.

Winnar

Delete this

This. It's the ultimate brodude magnet and a not insignificant portion of brodudes are latent homosexuals.

Guys check out my car all the time. Even if they don't want to admit it.

Does anybody actually know a gay person who is into cars? So far, I have no reason to believe they exist.

Any car OP

youtube.com/watch?v=MU_P7-M4zmI

My twink bf likes japanese and small europeans, no germans tho, too serious for him.
>mfw he makes jokes about americans can't turn

Are you not into cars?

Me and my bf are huge gearheads.

I'm gay and im enough of an enthusiast to change my own clutch and do other advanced wrenching

>yes i also drive a miata
>german miata

you're an arrogant faggot though, so you don't count.

yiff in hell

Fd pulls loads of boipussy in the bay area

Jeep. The more light bars the better.

>you're an arrogant faggot though, so you don't count.

A-arrogant?!
B-but why user, why I ever did to you?

>should have bought the coupe tho

1-800-come on now, you can do better.

My bf is just really into tesla's ( mostly because he owns a model x) I am trying to get him into internal combustion engines, aka real cars

Golf Gti's or Mini Cooper s's do a pretty good job. Teslas are the best for tech guys and mustangs/camaros are the best for finding bros/twinks

Just show him this.
Say how much you value your lives and that you want you and him to be alive and well to enjoy the pleasures of life together.

Mine was a car guy since he was a kid. Same interests even in cars. So I don't know if that would work.

Wow dude it's almost as if gay people are like everyone else.

For the price, it better be at least a German s2k.

sorry, i like roadsters

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

not much of a honda guy, but i will admit the engine is really impressive

I like coupes for the added stiffness.
But I can appreciate a nice breeze on the face.

How come was I arrogant again?!

Corvettes are for oldfags and creative less talentless hacks who feel the BMW doesn't have enough straight line power.

Tfw he sends me snapchats and stuff while on the highway using autopilot

>Say how much you value your lives and that you want you and him to be alive and well to enjoy the pleasures of life together.
Sounds kinda gay tbqh famalam

>nobody has posted it yet

Surprising.

Even as a fanboy however, I think this is in the top 10.

In a serious note the VW Bettle was selected as the most "gay-friendly" car or some shit right like that

i met a regular looking guy at a meet in january,little did i know that he cross dresses and now we meet up regularly
like i wasn't even into traps or all that gay shit but now i changed my mind,other than him nobody i know irl knows that i destroy twink ass on the regular

>My twink bf likes japanese and small europeans, no germans tho, too serious for him.

OK, but what kind of cars does he like?