/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/ .
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.61O4A.61O4A.61O4A.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-f_Y.5-f_Y.5-f_Y.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gku.5-gku.5-gku.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.61O4K.62Way.62Way.62XK8.62XK8.66J0Q.66J0Q.66LT8.66LT8.66LT8.62Wbk.62Wbk.62Wbk.62bTS.62Uta.62Uta.5-glM.5-glM.5-iRo.5-iRo.5-iRo.62Zm4
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/7?hash=1.7.640Ho.640Ho.640Ho.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.63_po.63_po.67pxY.67pxY.67pxY.60COQ.60COQ.60COQ.60COa.60COa.60COa.67st2.67st2.67st2.61O4K.61O4K.642Ey.642Ey.640IQ.640IQ.640IQ.61PnY.61PnY.61LeE.61LeE.60E5y.60E5y.60E5y.659nE.659nE.6477S.67uqM.67uqM.67uqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.61O4A.61O4A.61O4A.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-f_Y.5-f_Y.5-f_Y.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gku.5-gku.5-gku.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.61O4K.62Way.62Way.62XK8.62XK8.66J0Q.66J0Q.66LT8.66LT8.66LT8.62Wbk.62Wbk.62Wbk.62bTS.62Uta.62Uta.5-glM.5-glM.5-iRo.5-iRo.5-iRo.62Zm4

Can I get any tips for improving this deck? Preferably without crafting any more golds/legendaries

They think being master rank is going to help them get pussy.

Nth for the Dork Dragoon!

>haven t2
>first match lose vs another haven
>2 shadows in a row
>got my first 4/5 after losing hope

thanks for reading

>People that take forever on their turns
Jesus Christ dude it's not fucking rocket science

How do Bloodcraft decks fare in ladder? This is my first CCG and it's the most interesting I found after doing all of the story/tutorial.

What is Olivia supposed to be? Angel or Demon?

Left

DShift doesn't run without more golds and legendaries. Go do your best to get your DShift playset, otherwise remove the DShift components of the deck entirely and play spell aggro with penguins and snowmen.

>1 DS
user I . . .

Xth for Freedom!

I would go right

Are you dumb or

g-guys... on the JP version.. does she ask you to suck her b-breasts?

or am i hearing wrong

>tfw you outlast an entire Satan deck
Dirt strong

>1 DS
>1 Merlin

Hahaha nope!

Always bet on Mordecai

i know your pain.

pic related. Its her

ALWAYS MORDECAI

What if Sledgehammer Exorcist got a +1/+1 boost on evolve?

that wasn't a concede but thanks

Can you attack with a follower and then play Assassin and have her give ambush to that follower that already attacked?

started playing yesterday, finally found a decent cheap swordcraft deck and won my first non-AI game

I'm hooked.

I got this from the win 1 game mission card pack, anything good or dust them?

She already sees play over Cudgel in a lot of lists so that's completely unnecessary.

I hope you were acting you were in a tough spot and thinking really hard before pulling out tyrant for the win

Dork is completely viable!

If i win my first two trials, can i safely concede the others?
I see no reason to not give out free points if so

>when you gonna dshift but accidentally get reverse gear instead

>Playing against PtP forest
>She has 30 shadows and 2 PtP on the board
>I have 13 HP
>She gets greedy and tries to draw her third PtP
>Runs out of cards
First time I've seen someone lose by drawing their entire deck.

You just unpacked two of the best swordcraft cards. Enjoy.

Jesus Christ. You had blue balls for a while. Bet it felt great to blow that load.

Yes. Assassin has won me several games in arena with that.
Alexander and Leo are good.
Rogue's Creed is only for meme stealth decks.

Is Mushussu the best 2 drop in the game?

You gotta see me dance!

Pfft

aria liza levi vampy are all better

Oh really? I'm not using either of them because my deck is around 4000...

It's actually my second Leonidas & Alexander so I guess I'm set for the future

Roach

Don't forget Vampy

OK, say I were to craft 1 more DShift, what would I replace? And What other changes, if any, would I make?

One of the best.

Of all the girls in this game, of course it'd be best smug that'd say something like that

Roach is the best by far.

>two of the best swordcraft cards

those aren't otohimes/aurelias/tsubakis

Man, she'd look less slutty if she were completely naked.

apoc deck is garbage though,only damnation does its job, and good luck getting two of those in a row. One 0/1 ward and rest are useless, with no tools to combo anything since the deck has no multidraws and the cards are priced in such a way that you cannot wombo anyway even if you somehow do nothing for a turn and survive.The card is entirely reliant on already having a good hand/board, which is pathetic for a 10 PP legendary.

Vania is just broken.

What's wrong with my deck? I don't think I've won a single game in my last 10 matches.

get the camera

>Wake up
>No expansion news

>Skullfane

This is some premium memeing.

MMMMMOOOOOOOOOMMM

Sometimes I alt tab during opponent turns

I'm sitting on 1k rupies tempted not to buy leaders and wait for the expansion.

who am i kidding i'll probably throw 20 bucks away at it anyway

They ended up conceding right after I played him. This shit is way more fun than Elana or Storm

Stop playing tech cards

>Garuda x1
??

so tempted to buy a big crystal pack but I feel like I'll stop caring about this game before I use them all up

Jesus christ, user. 2 scripture, 2 dances, 1 barrage is all you need. You are a midrange, not a control.

Don't get goy'd.

please respond

>Vania gets nerfed/removed

How does blood fare?

post deck

What should I replace them with? I noticed I drew a lot of 5 cost removal like Execution, Acolyte Light and Dance of Death.

No sister initiates, no heavenly hounds, no mainyu, only one garuda.

Can someone post a fullsize Rogue's Creed? I know there's an artpack in the OP but I don't really want to download all that for one card.

> sister initiates, no heavenly hounds, no mainyu

how is any of this useful?

>3 acolyte's light
>3 dance of death
>execution
>odin

jesus chirst user

This kills Blood which isn't even very good in the first place, why would you want this.

Will go from being bad to unplayable

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/7?hash=1.7.640Ho.640Ho.640Ho.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.63_po.63_po.67pxY.67pxY.67pxY.60COQ.60COQ.60COQ.60COa.60COa.60COa.67st2.67st2.67st2.61O4K.61O4K.642Ey.642Ey.640IQ.640IQ.640IQ.61PnY.61PnY.61LeE.61LeE.60E5y.60E5y.60E5y.659nE.659nE.6477S.67uqM.67uqM.67uqM this is what I run

sure, but it's not good

Remove Execution, Acolyte's light and odin and 1 angelic barrage. Add in more prism priestess, garuda and some 2 drops like Mainyu or the dog

what deck type is the best balance between waifus and strength right now

>Vania gets buffed to drop a bat with fanfare

Vania needs a nerf, she's an aggressive bat follower that is run in every control and midrange deck as well.
But blood also sucks so idk

What's the best version of ds rune? I see some guys run Scrap Iron Smelter/Petrification/Summon IceForm, others run Wind Blast/Fire Chain, and others that run mass drawing with different numbers of Levi, Merlin, and Spectral Wizard.

is this normal?

Isn't she part of the reason that Bloodcraft even has a Tier 2 deck in a sea of Havens, Elves, and Swords (among other things?)

Vengeance needs a rework. A shame since I like the idea, conceptually.

t. Haven player

Vania doesn't need a nerf

>Vengeance needs a rework.
It just needs to countdown like Dragon.

Ambush mages is what Elana should have been.
Fun but limited enough not to be obscene.

He will probably Altered Fate next turn

He doesn't have any good 4-pp plays or wants to play around your turn 4 evolve. Maybe wants to play Altered Fate next turn. Not bad but not great.

My faithful wife

How about after taking 10hp in damage it just stays in Vengeance?

+3 mainyu
+3 heavenly hound
+3 sister initiate
+1 prism priest
+2 garuda
+0/1 gabriel/gilgamesh
-1 scripture
-3 beastly vow
-1/2 barrage
-3 acolytes light
-1 dance of death
-1 execute
-1 odin
Or something close

Blood does not need a nerf
But vania does.

that would be great too. I want to play blood but its just more risk than reward.

He's going to need to drop multiple of those anyway if you have petrification.
Might as well do it on a safer turn.

You can't just nerf any card, just because it is used.

t. Elana player that got shit on by Vampy

Not really, there are better cards to play on Turn 4.

Not to say that it's complete and utter schwarbage, but usually I see them try to generate their way to 30 shadows while maintaining some semblance of board control.

all haven gets shit on by vampy