Would you let this guy fix your flat?

Would you let this fellow fix your flat for $1.10?

youtube.com/watch?v=FeBOfD7R2G8

Tire repair seemed alright but I would be worried about him scratching my sick alloys yo.

Give him $2.50 to stay away from my car.

That was some 3rd world, Volcano god shit there.

no

literally nothing wrong with it. I've had dozens of tires fixed by worse guys and never have a problem with it
>it's a americans being sheltered episode

No, because repairing tires is literally my job and I can do it better.

Id just plug the hole with the repair kit I keep in the glovebox, desu~

Nothing wrong with that, besides the lack of shirt and the rudimentary tools

>Would you let this fellow fix your flat for $1.10?

As long as the leak is slow, I will re-inflate the tire, drive some more, then re-inflate again. I can limp along to the next service shop. I have TPMS and I checked them for accuracy. I have three different tire inflators in the car, so I am confident of limping along. I also have a cellphone with AAA in the folder of car service numbers. My insurance also has roadside assistance. Ohh, and I have Onstar with roadside assistance available for the next year. So I basically have a blizzard of options to choose from besides that shirtless gentleman.

>Implying your replica wheels are even worth scrap

I'm sure those will work great in the third world and I'm sure they'll have a McDonald's on every corner

Yo for real, homeboy even used that stump to kinda sorta jack stand it in place.

He's got more sense than the average 1st world stancefag.

While wal-mart sells DIY tire plugging kits fairly cheap, I still prefer patches. Only a disaster flat would stop me from driving to a tire repair shop such as Les Schwab or Sam's Club and those places will patch a flat tire for free. Flat Repair is part of Sam's Club member services when I asked earlier this year.

As long as I can inflate the tire to 35 and drive until the pressure drops to 29 or so, I will do that. Unless I am in the middle of nowhere, I should be able to get to service pretty soon.

The new car didn't come with any spare tire. These manufacturers took it out not just to save money, but the weight reduction allows them better MPG for the EPA requirements.

He's probably the one throwing nails into the street

This does happen. We took a trip to a beach in a not so first world country road and we got a flat, a few blocks away there was this tire repair shop, lucky us right?

Well our buddy knew this scam so he just changed the tire and told me about how they do this all the time. They also get mad if you don't pay them when they fill pot holes, the kicker is that they are the ones digging said potholes to begin with.

>scratch wheels
>literally set tire on fire changing the tire structure making it weaker
>install tire and not balance wheel, enjoy your road vibration

0/10

LOL not doing it ya damn self.

>literally set tire on fire changing the tire structure making it weaker
"No"

This was my first thought before even opening the video

No because I Know how to fix tires the RIGHT way unlike you cucks that shove spaghetti sticks through holes.