Is there even any point in owning a car if you are an Amerifat and you live in a shitty state?

Is there even any point in owning a car if you are an Amerifat and you live in a shitty state?

Sure you may be able to buy powerful cars for cheap, and get fuel for basically free, but whats the fucking point if all of your roads are arrow straight with 30mph speed limits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBfrJHs56cA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called speeding

pic related doesn't look like much fun at 30mph or 100mph.

What's the point of a nimble and sporty car when your roads are lined with perpetual traffic and a million speed cameras?

Whats the point of a car when your 300sq.ft "flat" doesn't even have a garage?

no turns here... lel.

He said shitty states. Colorado is one of the best driving areas in the US, if not the world.

My bad. You could still jump in your 400hp+ car and drive to a better state I guess. Still better than living on a shitty isolated island.

Highway onramps.
>cries

>doesn't look fun
youtube.com/watch?v=VBfrJHs56cA

Is there even any point in owning a car if you are a Yuropoor and you live in a shitty country?

Sure you may have some nice roads/tracks around, or drive for a bit and get to an unlimited section of Autobahn, but whats the fucking point if taxes are so high the best you can afford is some tiny, anemic 3 cylinder shitbox and fuel costs an arm and a leg?

>yuropoor and no place to go

>it's a blatant bait thread and people still respond

And it's surprisingly civil.

Seems like a pretty good argument until you realise the UK probably has the best used market in the world.

>powerful as fuck cars for 500 quid
>all of them are manual
>no used car sales tax

Plus the best country roads are never more than 5 miles away. The entire country is just a hoon fest.

Amerifats think they have it good, it makes me laugh, LOL.

>powerful as fuck cars for 500 quid

Because thy need $5000 worth of work to pass your rigorous, bi-monthly Nazi like inspections. A spot of rust on the frame of a car will render it undriveable.

>all of them are manual

Because they're all chaep 0.9l shitboxes

>Plus the best country roads are never more than 5 miles away.

Because your country is 15 miles across. Have fun on those horse carriage roads that'll get your car crushed if you trigger one of the million speed cameras.

you may not know this user, but many people buy and use cars for this thing called "transportation". I know, that's a dirty word around here because that conjures up images of but it is what the majority of population uses their cars for. Otherwise we wouldn't have fucking abominations like pic related.

Now in an ideal world, people would do this thing called 'carpooling' where they would share a car for daily commuting purposes so everybody wouldn't have to go out and buy their own 7-seat crossover for a family of three who would never conceivably use the crossover to its fullest and could instead have a nice fun car to use at their own convenience and not a soulless appliance, but unfortunately the real world does not work this way.

nice quints btw.

>miles of road with no turns
You now know the reason these things exist.

>doing 140 in this is the closest youll get to experiencing an A-10 gun run from the cockpit

MOT is a meme, your car can be falling apart and so long as it has working lights, wipers and good tyres you'll probably pass.

Speed cameras are also a meme. They are only used in city centres and in construction zones. I only know of one speed camera on a country road and its at a point where a bunch of people died due to poor visibility and turds pulling out on them.

God I fucking hate Florida as all our roads are flat and straight. On top of that there is so much fucking traffic.

I feel you
There used to be a nice windy road from my house to my dad's store, until someone deemed it too fun or whatever and repaved it completely straight
>mfw now the closest to fun I can have is cruising I-4 at 90

Honestly I prefer slow cruising and generally straight high speed Autobahn driving. Cornering isn't fun at all.

t. German