Only post in this thread of you don't like the Miata

>slow as hell
>rollie-pollie suspension
>Mazda reliability

Unless you just want a cheap convertible, what's the point?

>slow as hell
Except on twisty canyons where they're faster than you
>rollie-pollie suspension
One the best platforms you can get for the price. Perfect weight distribution and chassis make it optimal tuner car.
>mazda reliability
Is this a joke? You see how many NA miatas are still rolling around the streets with hundreds of thousands of miles?

I'll just leave this here.

Pretty impressive actually

>Ford
quality control lol

Looks like someone's butthurt that they lost to a miata on the touge

A car for women who want to impress their girlfriends

Fast car, but god help you if you ever come across 10 continuous feet of straight road

awful driving line

The driving line is not as simple as out-in-out when you're on repeating S curves. You're always trying to set yourself up for the last corner exit, it's counterintuitive sometimes

Miata has always been a cock smokers chariot

>mazda
>reliable
Hahaaha, enjoy your rusty and falling apart interior

Slow in fast out wins every time.

>triple dubs
the truth revealed ladies and gentlemen

>Porsche
>Audi
>Mercedes
>BMW

This is bullshit.

>hurr dhurr Germans are above average so this chart must be bullshit

Of course it's bullshit, german cars break down a lot and it's expensive to fix.

I hate them because I'm a jolly Green fucking giant and can't fit in one. Got an FR-S because of that and I can safely say that it was the better choice after all. Thanks, genetics.

>I've never owned a German vehicle
>I don't possess enough mechanical knowledge to purchase a problem free used vehicle
We can tell

It's got no power. Yes i'm aware they're good in the corners, but i can't get over having less than 200 horsepower stock.

my only issue with the miata is that I'm a tallfag and wouldn't fit well in one desu~

its because youre a horsepower cuck

horsepower is for those who don't understand aerodynamics.

aerodynamics are for those who can't build a strong engine :^)

but do ignore me, I'm planning on buying a Samurai for innawoodsing and commuting to work and campus afterall.

>wanting speed and acceleration in a car makes me a cuck
Nice /b/ tier logic friend.

>nb4 "hur why does it matter how fast your car goes if there's speed limits BTFO"

some people just don't get it, senpai

Miata is all fun and games until apex seals get fucked like a typical mazda shitbox.

What are you majoring in?
Because saying shit like that I really fucking hope it's not engineering.

I have a 1.8 na and it made a terrible daily but on a REALLY twisty road where you're rarely getting above 3rd gear they're great fun.

Think i'll get a zzw30 next instead though.

Tsuchiya was 100% right when he said Mx-5's are fun but the drivers need to learn to get out of the way of actually fast cars on the twisties.

I don't even entertain MX-5's for a second now, I just go straight past them at first safe opportunity otherwise they hold you up thinking they're going fast.

Sure the cars are good if well maintained and tuned a bit but 99% are rustbuckets bought on the cheap.

Go back to ovg

Zzw30 has even less storage/cabin space than a Miata dude

I own a 86 Corolla
I have nothing but love for my fellow meme mobile.

>all these posts and yet none of them actually hold any credibility
Reminder, if you aren't in the world of professional tuning and racing, you literally have no opinion.

The JD Power survey just looks at the number of issues reported in the first 90 days of ownership with no weight given to severity (so "transmission exploded" is 1 problem, "cupholder doesn't hold my beer can securely" is also 1 problem) or to expense of repair. The Consumer Reports survey estimates the reliability of brand new cars over five years of ownership (based on previous reliability results for that manufacturer/chassis/drivetrain) with weight given to cost and severity of defects.

Kek, I shared that vid

>t. 17 year old who only played need for speed
Yeah boss sure

Read through this thread, saw this hilariously ironic pseudointellectual dribble, chuckled.

>maybe if I ignore it it will go away
Mazda sucks and you know it. Fuck off non enthusiast

Whatever you say buddy. Its says 2016, and plasticky garbage that falls apart is not indicative of a good product.

Stop being a fanboy, mazda has always been shit.

Mazda should just die. Their new cars are shitty looking slow cars, they dont even get that good mpgs. Theyre the true meme of modern cars