/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #391

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #391

Dark Loli GK Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E
Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Nov. 25th - Nov. 27th
> Gaphyl (Ardor), Guinevere (Thunder), Magnus (Whirlwind), Latios (Light), Asakura (Dark), Baltheon (Dark, Legendary), Felix (Thunder, Legendary)

Dec. 2nd - Dec. 4th
> Kyosuke (Ardor), EA82 Nikita (Thunder), Princess Meiran (Whirlwind), Crocell (Light), Jeunese (Dark), Shu (Ardor, Legendary), Vonchi (Light, Legendary)

Dec. 9th - Dec. 11th
> Bora (Ardor), AU96 Karpila (Thunder), Ernesto (Whirlwind), Silla (Light), Lilith (Dark), Bell (Thunder, Legendary), Serestia (Dark, Legendary)

Current events:
Leonard Rival Match: 11/13 - 11/27
MX26 Kumi Rival Match: 11/20 - 12/4
Alkyde Boss Match: 11/26 - 11/27 & 12/3 - 12/4
BLACK Friday Sales: 11/23 - 11/26

Developer notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1JzwpsLE8tC1a46rMc8VFaQQc99uYIn2nyNfPFw8g8dk/preview

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

FIRST FOR CHITOSE BEST GIRL

If the game becomes a monospam shitfest, I'm quitting

I love Uriel!

Nobody cares about you, fuccboi. Just quit.

Better monospam than cancerously plugging the best player in each spot into a team.

Thinking about it, this could be a nice way to make legends feel legendary. If they rebalanced their aces, people would be more willing to build teams around them instead of just putting 6 legends on a team and Angela with Magnus to backline.

This is Chitose.

At least they made maxing Silla easier

Mono is harder to build and rainbow is essentially plug and play right now. If anything it have a change to shook up current meta and give it a little bit variety until people get the best of their chosen mono.

Galaxy will probably remain whale shitfest, though.

Ace Changes:
>mono teams are fucking insane
>rainbow teams will be less common
>hybrid teams are basically dead

>Neraizel will have another +20% ap from teamwork
>And another +35% from ace
Perfect.

Okay. let's roll
0-4: keep playing game
5-9: quit
Doubles: play SS until it dies >inb4 next month
Trips: go full waifufag

uriel

They will probably lower the modifier sometimes later, but not many monoteam are actually usable without this boost.

>only mono I can go is WW
>I fucking hate WW
fuck this desu

>dubs or trips on Veeky Forums

Oh, sorry quads, then

>monolight with latios ace
>Decreases the inflicted damage on Light Attribute players by 50%
I really hope it's not going to work like that

>Monothunder with 300+% reflex mids
Nerfs fucking when?

>lose on PvP
>feel like crying and smashing my phone on the wall
F-fuck, I-I don't know why I keep playing this shit

They really need to change around the % of ace skills if they're going to go through with this.

From the looks of it, Sky CM is over boys, unless I use SavoryCock as my ace for that mono reflex

There there user.
Ill give you a hug.

14 days of miracles? More like 14 days of SHIT.

wtf i love dark now

good one
sure showed them.

>want to make monodark
>can't make mono dark because i don't have meta or baltheon or serestia
>i still have every other important 5* dark player
Fuck me.

Where are the BLACKED edits of the new GK? You fags sure are slow

>tfw getting cucked out of dual aces

>dark gk
Fuck it I quit, BB just took a shit on all darkfags.

>nobody is talking about Jibril
I knew it, /ssg/ is full of fucking pedos

Please let me quit, roll

They have to balance ace skills first. This case wouldn't be a problem if she didn't have 25% dmg reduction in the first place. Compared to that adding 25%HP feels like pretty much nothing.

I did last thread.

I want her on my team cause milf

fuck

Wait for the patch to see if they buff Ronald and Zibroi.
I hope she's worse than both of them so bandwagoners suffer

At least Club battles are somewhat worth it since they're decreasing the cost of suits and adding managers and tickets.
And it's much shorter since it's 3v3

Is this going to be the return of mono Thunder?

You still have 50% max change to CA.

Is she going to be a defender?

>tfw I have Baltheon, Metatron, Alice, Serestia all lvl 70 max superbs
>currently at 600 DS
well let's see How this is going
Because Monodark is going to get hardbodied so by Light...

>Western art for a Korean game
Makes you think

Read the fucking devnotes.

You're naive. They will keep them as-is just to force monodark esportfags to buy the new legend.

GK

>Dark actually got a legendary GK
Ok
>There will only be 3 New star players
Good, players will become classic and scoutable faster this way.
>Live PvP
This is going to be shit. People will basically ban either Striker/GK or Metatron. Not much reason to aim for anyone else.
>club matches will have decent rewards
This is better, Club matches were pretty much pointless before. I also like that they plan to make more managers, too bad for clover though, chances are she will be replaced now.
>Ace Burst
It's a good time to be a monofaggot.
>new elementals
They are all pretty much useful,
>new teamwork and capping at 60
I hope they increased the chances of getting a teamwork question, because there is no way people will be able to get their desired stats in less than a year.
>removing littre's clover
Oh shit, considering that the new elemental gives clover and has no other use aside from EE'ing WW players, I guess I won't need to turn littres into meras with Rainbow Elemental.
>new superb bosses
Nice.
>they will nerf ardor
Yes.

>game keeps shitting WW at me
i refuse to go ww faggot game

And light is going to get bodied by thunder. Welcome to rock-paper-scissors spirits where the match is decided before you even play it.

Assist. She supposedly can "adjust according to the flow of the game", so expect passives with "when"s and "if"s.

Also expect the new gk to be a block gk.

I wish but knowing how shit BB is it's not happening.
You know the game's shit when someone like Jkun quits.

>block is half a bar
>is marginally weaker than jin's
>recharges in 2 minutes
PERFECT ANTI UTILITY SHIT STRIKER
YESSSSSS

Well, we already know that she will probably have a skill that reduces crit and crit damage somehow, so she already has some potential.

>Good, players will become classic and scoutable faster this way.
Only if they release 3 new players in the 24 weeks.

>This is going to be shit. People will basically ban either Striker/GK or Metatron. Not much reason to aim for anyone else.
I think it's hard to say until we see how the monoteam meta behaves. I expect that many people will drop Meta just to get the Ace bonuses. Especially if she get even slight nerf. Live PvP will still be shit. They should have improved AI. Even if they just collected data and made a simple statistical model out of it, it would be best improvement in years and far easier.

"mono" teams with off color faggotry blown the fuck the fuck the fuck out. serves you right you worthless faggots.

>tfw being monoww for a year finally paid off
We did it bros.

There will be more mono for sure, but I doubt they will be dominant, since Silla is still a thing, and only monodark will be able to use Metatron.

>monolight
>want to use qt vf
feels bad

THUNDER IS SAVED. Based devs.

Dual-element aces now seem very underwhelming. Why don't they just lower the percentage to 25% and allow them to ace burst too?

>"We acknowledge that mono-decks are harder to build, but are very inefficient."
BB pls

I don't know if you noticed, but there are already mono teams rolling around, and that is what mono teams look like.

And depending on how banning and Ace works, Silla will also be a huge target for bans, since there isn't any other rainbow ace worth it.

Post team, I can't seem to find a solid mono formation.

Monolight without all the legends doesn't seem viable
>The only dr totem is from Isillia
Mono light is one shot tier unless you run Silla ace but at that point why even bother going mono if you're using a rainbow ace

Nigger, I am monoWW for 2 years now. Never used offcolor on my main team.

>Chitose
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Which mono will be the most cancerous with what ace?

>all this fearmongering on mono teams

Aside from thundercunts barely anyone can even use it. So this is just a thunder buff at best.

Would Lucifer basically be a permanent Silla ace? Would Verister basically a Silla ace on steroids?

No reason to even use Uriel on a monolight team when Latios' totem is so broken.

Verister is not mono.
Lucifer would be, but in the dev notes, they said that they will tweak the values of some mono aces, so expect DR to be one of the changed ones.

Verister wouldn't be boosted because it's rainbow.
Luci might but it probably won't be a straight double like they showed with Nerua

Of course mono-aces aren't gonna be as retarded as what they showed with Nerua's. There's no way they can be that broken. BB can't be that stupid... r-right?

wow a new legendary
im not going to draw a legendary for another like year and when i do its probably gonna be duran or some shit but wow thats some nice art i guess

>Dark

Lucid - Baltheon - Shura
Serestia - Metatron - Avnore
Verister - Patricia - Alice - Lindberg
Presty

Ace: Verister

gg wp

Yes, mono team already exist, but can you tell how much will the Ace Burst change current state? My reaction was that the Meta might not be prime target for bans since she might actually be overlooked by monoteams. For now I would guess that Aces will be banned lot more that any single player, if that is allowed. Imagine if you get Leventor and Nerua Ace banned in monothunder, you might as well quit before the match.

Question is if the dual-Aces get boost if you go for mono team. That way you could compensate with Freyja or something.

Still weak and verister ace won't be boosted.

>Avnore
Monodarks uses Dale iirc. Also Ravian striker.

>Ace: Verister
>unironically using Avnore mid

I'm almost ready

William or Sharr/Elaine/Renee
Victoria/Kyosuke or Lia/Choi
Jiho/Gaphyl/DQ/Kevin
Angela

Probably Victoria ace for 50% CAR/Defense. 50% CAR+DQ totem will be incredible against all the thunderfags.

I can already feel thunder suffering.

New lodging UI separated tabs for element and character type. No longer have to constantly click back and forward to get around lodgings. Fucking finally.

Nice catch. That alone makes this patch worth it.

When will they rework dual element aces to reflect how many of each element is on the team.
For example 8 light units and 3 thunder units for a light/thunder ace would be something like 40%/15% with 5% per corresponding unit.

If you are going for a mono team, chances are that you have 2 or 3 completely viable aces in your team. Striker and GK are probably going to be banned 90%+ of the times just because of how vital is to have to settle for the second best when you are talking about the 2 most vital players in the team.

>Dual
Iirc, during the saber talk with the devs, they said that MonoAces would be buffed, so I believe that it will only apply to monoaces and only if the team is actually mono, and not just X+metatron.

Finally a reason to use my MVP

>new legendary based off of a unique stone name
Teranox when?

Guess best mono ww aces will be BT and Miho.
Who'll be best for the other elements?

Ysirnoth?

But fontus isn't a legend
>Thor is a female loli

Quick some shitlord just banned your striker, goalie, and/or legnedaries. Who got banned and who are your back ups? You do have back ups right /ssg/?

>Fontus Tissue Sample
>Presty's Clockwork
>Metatron's Will

Why do dark players get stones named after them.

Where's my Kiki's Fluid sample?