beam.pro/moshini
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wish makoto was my squirrel...

YAMATO IS CUTE

C U T E

Watch tekken, its fun
/tekken

I need this in my life.

What are some fighting games where the main character is secretly evil?

SF

>tekken 7 is STILL not out on console
LMAO

Console wars should be a bannable offense on Veeky Forums

Reminder that Tekken will be everyones game.

KI
Soul Calibur
Skullgirls
Melty Blood
Tekken

>make a game with cute female characters and handsome male characters
>add dress up to it
Take notes capcom, this is the true way to broaden your userbase, not making the game braindead.

me2

Reminder that people couldn't stand Tekken 6 when it would come on in between SF4 or Marvel and Tekken 7 will be exactly the same.

I don't know if anyone around here still knows what Mugen is.
mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=1

t. sonygger

Having fun learning how to play KoF XIV. I still suck shit and am baby tier when playing though. Why do I like fighting games despite being shit at them?

I don't know if im doing this right but test

beam.pro/moshini

>Megaman
>Jin Saotome
>Captain Commando
>Ryu
>Zangief
>Chun Li
>Ryu (BOF)
>Sasquatch
>Morrigan
>BB Hood
>Dante
>Hauzer
>Strider
>Hayato

if by everyone you mean the same people who have been playing it already then u rite

WHENS MAHVEL

where is doug

No thanks tekken is casual garbage

>this nigga on the tekken stream that looks like he weighs 60 lbs
get this boy some pizza hut

idk but you should play me so we can be shit together

Most of them. What a common trope.

But Street Fighter V has dressup? They are all very high quality but cheap DLC with the profit going directly into supporting the FGC and ESports. It also has the advantage of not running into eyecancer inducing customisations like in Tekken.

Whats the best Arcade Stick button layout for Tekken?

>a completely new system means the same people play

It may feel wrong at the beginning but this layout is the very best for every 4 button fighter.

really? that seems terribly cumbersome for a stick

thats what I was thinking
Having it just be a square just seems inefficient

You do realize Tekken is a game with a bunch of 3+4 and 2+4 inputs right

Doesn't one of the designers that made Marvel vs Capcom 2 and 3 work at SNK now?

Virtua Fighter is DEAD faggot, deal with it.

yes the same people will go to tournaments

You do realize a
abc
d
layout allows you tohave one finger on each button at all times?
With
ab
cd
you will always shift around your fingers.

I would image it would still be easier with having your fingers over all buttons

What's up with the new characters having 2d character select art? Is this temporary? Muh OCD.

it's definitely not. you get used to it super quick.

It's optional. You can select what character card you want. This has been a thing since tag 2 iirc.

how?

PLAY ME

>new characters

you can customize/unlock/choose different character select portraits. in that pic, lars' is an example of the default one.

I dunno, i guess I'm used to just the typical 6 button or SNK 4 button layout. In my head, imagine having all four of my fingers any of the buttons which would seem more convenient with a:
layout.

Can I put cat ears on the characters in tekken? Even on male ones?

tekken 7 will be dead on arrival with no crossplay

what was harada thinking? i guess nothing can save the fgc now unless mvc4 is true

Why would it die on PS4? Serious question.

ye

probably.

on pc u rite. ps4 will be fine.

kys diaper

sfv tier loadtimes

>Pc players
>a thing
That's a good one

lmao

Which is better bros: Soul Calibur 2 or Soul Calibur 5?
In terms of roster, balance, depth/complexity, skill ceiling andfun.

But SFV isn't dead on PS4 either.

Nah all 4 systems will have the game active for years. Sony kids will just drop it in swarms when a new cod or whatever releases.

People here tend to think that fighting games should revolve around pc's because fgg does, when historically that's never been true, especially for the bigger titles.

When tekken 7 drops on consoles, would King be a good character to learn the game and git gud with?
I have played a lot of Tekken 3 and Tekken 5 in the past but that was with a playstation controller and a long time ago. I'm effectively starting new all over again on a stick.

I have never played 5, but SC2 is one of the most fundamental based fighting games of all time.

How is this even a question? SC5 is the SF5 of soul calibur.

sc5 has Hilde so its automatically better

Whoops I saw Master Raven and Lucky Chloe with 2d as well and didn't recognise alisa.

>h-history means it has to always remain this way
>please buy another ps4 the pro upgrade is really worth it

just play who ever you think is cool like literally every other fighting game

you'll figure it out

yea like how they did with tag 2 which has been active for 5 years

r u retard

Does the PS4 copy of Tekken7 have that weird freezing that the arcade version has? I don't know if it is just the netcode doing it but I know aris said it wasn't on the pc version he played but he wasn't playing on a network.

Does Tekken have a history of shit netcode? Unless I see GGPO I just assume a fighting game is going to have shit netcode.

>implying anyone needs ps4 pro for anything

if you want to play and compete in tournament fighting games you get a console
if youre content with being a casual or playing older games then you stick with pc

How much does sony pay? Can't be much if they can't afford kids with proper writing.

Soul Calibur 2 not having fucking Alpha Patroklos and Viola automatically makes it 1000x better than 5, but I'll give my worthless thoughts.
>roster
SC2, by far.
>balance
SC2, once again by far.
>depth
Hard to say. SC2 had guard step and 2g, SC5 has just guarding and a bunch of other shit I can't remember because I haven't played SC5 since like 2013. I'd say SC5 wins by a bit, but Soul Calibur was never about complexity. It's to do with fundamentals.
>skill ceiling
Couldn't say.
>fun
SC2 by a long shot.

It's not even a question which is better buddy. If you're a fag from /v/ who pretends to play fighting games but really just faps to the characters play 5. You can even dress your waifus up in stupid costumes if you'd like.

no. the arcade version has it cause they have that thing where each individual player picks the side of screen they want to play on. So they could both start on left side on their respective screen. The way aris puts it is that there are two camera man and the slowdowns happen to resync

tekken tag 2 actually had really good netcode

>implying it's going to change just because you meme texted me

Have fun with your inferior player base and cheaters.

no. those freezes were a result of the arcade feature where you can pick your side and both players can pick the same side. that sometimes caused this lag that tried to sync both cameras. that feature is supposedly no longer planned for retail versions.

t5dr and t6 online were garbage. ttt2, though, has the best non-ggpo netcode of any game in recent history.

>how much is sony paying you for saying you don't need a pro

How much is the state paying you for your autism?

i said you dont need a ps4 pro for any actual reason

>justing trying to get an easy qualifying spot by pretending to be female

Post characters only scumbags play.

This tbqh. If you haven't bought the CPT dlc you can't criticize SFV.

LETS GO JUSTINE

>ttt2, though, has the best non-ggpo netcode of any game in recent history.
Better than xrd? I guess delay netcode is not as trash with the framedata of 3D fighters.

with Aegis reflector

honorable mention to alex players with Stun Gun Geadbutt

It's good if I just have CPT Necalli and Chunlegs?

sfv

No you fucking goober oh my god!

the year is 2026
i still don't know the fucking difference between the hori real arcade pro 4 and the hrap KAI

old kai has 15 ms input lag :^)

How can I know if I'm buying an old kai then? Assuming the new ones have good delay?

This isn't Marvel where you need to mash the shit out of everything all the time, I'd rather have button combos that are more comfortable and reliable personally.

Kai just moves the stick further left so apes don't mash their hands together.

Are you dense? Having one finger on every button is not for mashing, it is so you can execute every combination without switching your hand stance.

I don't know why you think having more fingers on the stick would be a better thing here but whatever

tag 2 had 8 F R A M E S, which hides a lot of delay online, basically. 4-5 bars are really seamless connections, and 3 bars is still good enough.

a few frames of delay also doesn't make that huge of a difference aside from reacting to slow low attacks, like how greed sever is unblockable online, and hitconfirming certain strings (particularly 1-hit confirms, and i don't mean hitconfirming launchers).

but, to be fair, both of those are big fucking deals in terms of the outcome of a match and how you play the game, because you can play tekken very reactively offline/on 4-5 bars.

damn Marvel 4 is really happening huh

my dumb wishlist:
Capcom:
Demitri
BB Hood
Lord Raptor
Asura
Ruby Heart
Juri

Marvel:
Doc Ock
Venom
Jubilee
Spiral
Kamala Khan, shes adorable
Punisher

i wanna try tekken without paying for it to prepare for tekken 7.

help me.