calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
---
Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/
-----------------
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator.

FOCUS LESS ON THE PISSING-CONTEST AND MORE ON LEARNING AND MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE SOME DECENT GAINS YOU PHAGZ!!!

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love life

So I should be going in on NTXD right?

What else should I take a look at? I need to get some money from days being in the red.

nobodys still holding NVDA right now right?

I was an idiot and I bought in right at the peak... kill me please

Literally no reason not to, shot up some 23% in one day and then another 4% after that too. Probably gonna rise a bit more on Monday too

im expecting a big selloff here

end of day
end of week
profit taking

*NXTD

I hope so. If not, then hopefully my shares in AMD will make me go green in the future

I did the same thing as you, bought AMD to cover NVDA in case. I'm planning on holding those for the long run, at least until Zen comes out

It's at $85 right now. Considering buying more shares in case it keeps skyrocketing

>FOCUS LESS ON THE PISSING-CONTEST AND MORE ON LEARNING AND MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE SOME DECENT GAINS YOU PHAGZ!!!
Holy shit this is so autistic lmao

Started the day up $20 currently down $3

With THE fuck Did I sell jdst I know it was just the daily dip

Fucking kill me

I doubt it guidance was excellent along with earnings. No reason to sell

NXTD ER is on monday after markets close. Get in today and pull out before the market closes on monday, if you don't like riding earnings reports. Easy 10% gain.

Trick is to buy before it shoots up, not after.

>up 27%
>no reason to sell

sorry for newfag question, what's ER? Expected return?

earnings report

I mean,
who is buying here?

Did you not read what I said just before that you cuck.
And obviously someone if it hasn't gone down after the huge spike AH

Earnings report

Thanks, is there anything that's indicated it's gonna be gud or is this just another crapshoot?

>ill call him a cuck that'll surely prove my point!

okay good luck with your long position kiddo

Do research on the stocks you're buying, both pr releases, products, technical and fundamental analysis.

Is drys a good weekend hold or is it still overvalued?

buying and holding UVXY through the weekend. wish me luck

out of day trades

got $150

gimme something to hold over the weekend and I promise to do no DD

N4 GEVO

come back monday and screenshot your losses

copped

I said wish me luck!!!!!

Hold something smart, like NXTD or NVDA

do I hold over the weekend

I bought during the dip, should I cut my losses or will it bounce?

I wonder if pimple knew nspr was going to form a symetric triangle.

Had a look, preliminary results look good with 3 mil revenue instead of 400k. Operating loss cut down to 500k instead of 3 mil same time last year

I've decided to hold. Its following the pattern. Pic related.

Same guy from here .... Back on the road to recovery...Im telling you, its gonna be a YUUUGE comeback folks!

Sold DUST. into GEVO now. Hopefully not a bad idea.

Sorry this is the recent one

What do you guys think EBIO? Should I try to get in before the earnings report Monday?

INTC - ABX - BANC - AKS - HL - LC - NXTD - NSPR

This is what you need.

>Recommendation: High

So how long does it take Robinhood to respond to a ticket?

Almost instant for me. Monday's are slower.

I am painfully new to this,could anyone guide me in the right direction for some stocks to start with?

lol xeo

bad idea on GEVO

>buying and holding UVXY through the weekend. wish me luck
good luck senpai

>FOCUS LESS ON THE PISSING-CONTEST AND MORE ON LEARNING AND MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE SOME DECENT GAINS YOU PHAGZ!!!
jeezus, i respect you for making to OP and stuff but you don't have to post this lol.

got in at $68, yes i am gonna hold

This is how you lose all of your money

I assume by email? those fuckers don't respond.

Yes

K

Good luck m8, but holy shit don't ever hold these ETFS (NUGT, TVIX) over the weekend

I hope you guys bought this before the market closed.

Thanks NXTD

They could have closed their offices for veteran's day.

I bought at $3.64. Not sure whether to feel good about myself or not

You gonna hold through the earnings report or sell on Monday before it?

I looked at the prelim and it looked pretty good.

It's going to $5/share after ER. You're about to make some serious money. I'd feel good.
Hold, if you sell before ER you'll make 10% returns, but if ER turns out good, you'll get 20%. Last year it got to $14/share.

I'm in at 3.60, gains are gains. But unless you wanna gamble on a good ER Monday I'd probably sell during a spike on Monday.

If you bought it today at $3.60 then by all means sell on monday during the spike. For some of us who bought at $3.14 it's a profit anyways. A good ER is an even a BIGGER profit.

reuters com/article/idUSASC09AM0

Sorry for noob question, but this is the ER in question right? If so then it's probably safe to bet on a good ER is it not? I might hold all shares through Monday, or sell a couple and hold the rest.

>tfw NUGT
>bought at -12%
>drops to -24%
>+1% after hours

how do you guys know when to sell your stocks?

It comes with time, here is a good tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

I have $750 to invest. What do?

Wait till monday

So all week I was starting to do pretty good and made some nice calls but fucked up hard on Jung/jdst today and somehow I'm left holding just over the weekend but managed to still be in the red today.

Advice for Monday please?

see

youre fucked dude. nugt is going down to 4$ next week, maybe by tuesday. youre going to lose it all

whats your avg?

I would be so far up today if I just let jdst do its fucking thing

But noooo I had to panic sell, buy, panic again and sell, buy at the end of the day like a retard trying to play catch up.

I kept telling my self just leave it alone and sell at the end of the day.

I'm removing the stock widgets from my phone, its like crack.

Originally 30...

I'm up for the week I just need to remember that, but I'm still down a few for the month.

I think fear is getting to me, I just need to pick some solid longs.

I forgot nvda ER or I would have bought it, I was waiting for 60s but I thought it was still going down then randomly ER hit me.

you're not wrong in babying these etfs, their volatility demands you do. gold is on a death spiral and nothing short of war will stabilize it so miners are going to get fucked hard and deep next week. this downturn should continue monday though. watch gold spot price and futures sunday night after asia comes online to get a feel of where things are going. asia is usually willing to pay more for gold than the west so don't take any increase in price overnight as a bullish sign because it'll usually drop by us open. trump is going to do great things and the usd is going to hold strong its gains and that's no good for miners

the trick around jnug/jdst is to buy and sell in chunks and focusing on keeping a good average because its really hard to perfectly time an entrance. once you get good at calling inflection points then you can even hold both and make gains through both while also reducing your risk significantly

Just got approved, I want to invest in anything related to tv killers like sling tv and netfux. I want to make long term profit and sit on stocks for a long ass time, should I be using robinhood for this or another more fleshed out service?

How much money are you working with?

>holding JNUG over the weekend

>AUPH levels out at $2.50
>Pick up shares at $2.49
>Moon mission next day.

Get Good, Garbage.

Hey I've had my fair share of luck as well m8
but holding over the weekend is something I'll never do, I got burned doing that.

Totally. My pic didn't really tell the story earlier.

I made a rookie mistake buying JNUG without any day trades and instead of selling when my avg was $14.15 before the election, I kept dollar-cost-averaging shares on the way down to $11.00 to avg $12.47 right before Trump.

But you know all the gains went to Asia and Europe for gold. JNUG was hovering around $13.25 before open nov 9. Five minutes before open, I put in a stop-loss to sell if it hit $13.00. Would have totally fucked myself if it wasn't for that.

see

AUPH isn't going to start phase 3 trials until Q2 next year and they won't know if it's successful for another year. You're gonna be holding that until like 2018 if you're waiting for the real moon landing

What's going on with AMRS
How long should I hold onto it?

Is it going to plummet more?

is that the robinhood gold layout? it doesnt look like how rh usually looks

I hope not we are at .8 right now

I'm fucked anons. i bought in MSTX at .12 averaged down to roughly .09 on robinhood. sold out for a loss at .07something. lost 200$

in JNUG b4 the election and it skyrockets. i sell at at 12.6something. then continue to buy and sell in chunks every 5-10 cent change to make some gains while im in organic chemistry at the uni. In comparative anatomy class now and it stumbles a bit, ok no big deal, i average down and sell for a 1 cent profit. I buy some more thinking itll shoot up which it did, 2 cents, then the bomb dropped. it drops a dollar in a matter of minutes. im trying to catch the average like a mad man, and soon enough im in 1500$ at an average of 12.06. day ends. it has to go up. no it doesnt. now its down to fucking 6.99$. ive lost about 500$ so far. and i see its been down to 1.00 before. fucking scared of a r/s after that.

is there hope of 12.06 this year? or am I in long till about june next year ?

in 1500 at 12.06. some of us didn't make it out user. its like the beach at dday all over again. some of us never made it off that beach.

Anyone holding PTN? Thoughts?

Sell

>mfw bough NVDA thursday afternoon for 67.25

AUph is goy food

buy chemours and nvdia

ebio is for professional daygoys

>mfw bought AMD and was also affected positively by Nvidia's ER

>tfw you were about to buy NVDA at the last second on Thursday but changed your mind

excuse me for being a fag sir but how did you get the vertical time line on your graph?

If you tap and hold on the charts, you can see the prices at any given date/time. That line is probably a result of him taking a screenshot or something.

nvidia is one of the most overvalued tech stocks out there, it's almost as bad as Tesla

it's like you mention anything about electric cars or ai, or both and everyone goes full fucking retard

there stock price has been pushed up by ridiculous amount on speculative hype, look at their PE ratio for the last year, it's ridiculous

Anyone think NVDA is gonna go down soon? Seems unreasonable for a company to rise 30% in one day (other than hype) and hold at that or is it possible?

God, so slow on the weekends, fuck. Who else is just now jumping on the tmobile bandwagon? Been away from trading for a while now, and man did I miss a bunch of chances.

How successful at paper trading do I need to be before I jump in and trade with my own money?

>20$
>much money