My Polo is stuck between two cars, I've been waiting for 1 1/2 hour, tried to wiggle my way out...

My Polo is stuck between two cars, I've been waiting for 1 1/2 hour, tried to wiggle my way out, can't do shit with my 60 hp plus the clutch started smelling.
Live in the city they said... called the police, as usual they can't do shit, I'm stuck.

Wat do

Sell the Polo as is where is and buy a new car an hour later. Problem solved. Also move out of the city, fuck that

Already trying to sell it

Shit's driving me crazy, if one of the two comes you're going to hear about me on the news.

Could probably get a mate or two to come help you flip the van over. That's one way of getting out I'd say. You seem pretty fucked, I'm surprised police won't do anything. Try the council perhaps?

They can't do shit because they don't know who pushed who.
My car is compressed between the two. I tried to push the c4 Picasso, nothing.

plus it started raining

I'm 100% buying this

The van is stuck too, I don't understand what happened and who did this

I'm sorry but I find this fucking hilarious

I'm guessing you're in the UK? So I doubt you have any mates with a heavy chain and a 4x4 of some description? Or the most ideal would be farmer bro to bring a tractor down. I'd be ringing a tow truck to be honest. Fuck sitting there like that. Set the alarm off on the rear car? Fucked if I know

>French number plates

How could they push cars togther if the handbrake is on?

The guy in the van is a honest bluecollar worker chap.

People in shit french cars don't care about cars or driving or other people.

Get some friends and flip that piece of shit citröen over.

4 of these

cucked

Pour engine oil under the wheels of the car behind (C4), and spread it about 10 inches back.

Important that oil is also around the current contact patch of the C4s tires. Put it in reverse, now your Polo is RWD and tires will slip less.

If oil has be correctly and sufficiently applied, you should be able to push the C4 even with all 4 wheels blocked. Dump the clutch if you have to. Get some oil out of the engine if you havent got any, oil pump is still submersed in oil even on min mark on dipstick, top back up asap though.

are you still stuck op?

Have you checked to see if the other cars are unlocked? Maybe you could put one in neutral?

Can you tell if any of the cars have an alarm?
Set them off.

Godamn im so glad i dont have to deal with that shit.

Euros leave cars parked with no ebrake? wtf

top kek

let me guess Paris ?

Top fucking kek

>mfw this thread

>My Polo is stuck between two cars
There was a case in new york in the 1990's. A car was claimed to be legally parked. Someone else wanted the space so they pushed that legally parked car out into an illegal area near the hydrant. No proof. And even with today's dashcams, if the car is parked, the dashcam is off unless it is one of those types triggered on by a thief alarm.