/svg/ Shadowverse General

Do vampires afraid of water Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/ .
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Bat'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

abemafresh.tv/game-official/60843
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/jimejime-expression-transcendental-witch/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is another JP tournament being streamed here. [spoile]One of the casters is a Vampy cosplayer.[/spoiler]

abemafresh.tv/game-official/60843

REMOVE HAVEN

the fuck is wrong with this vampy's body?

>[spoile]
Just as expected of vampy cucks.

MAKE SHADOWCRAFT GREAT AGAIN

I miss Shadow.

I've been playing a lot of PtP lately because I wanted the free wins against Haven, and they've been free, but it just isn't right.

>dshift v sword

groooooooooooooooooooooooan

It's a boy.

I know mid-range dragon is meme now, but how do I improve this timmy deck?

I know i need my last forte, and maybe a 3rd genesis dragon. What else do I need?

What's in store for me ahead?

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/jimejime-expression-transcendental-witch/

Anyone tried the Emmylou Dshift Build yet?

A lot of easy wins against elana since you're dshi-
>dirtcraft
nvm

how to increase the quality?

Use CTRL and S next time if you want to do ez pz lemon squeezy spoilers.

I swear if they hai once more...

>tfw sometimes this works and other times it opens up a save prompt

i dont understand why

ree

High, middle, low.

はい!

You must really love reddit bro.

hai, hai

>im a stupid newfag please fuck my face

what did he mean by this

はい
はい
はい

Is shadowcraft really bad in the current meta?

hai hai hai
saa

remove ivory dragons
remove shitty 2 drops
remove emissary and ethica
remove 1 or both fafnir

add one more imprisoned dragon
add fire lizards and mushu
add more segfrieds
more seabrand
grim reapers mite b cool
wyvren riders are neat
more zirnitra
dragon counsel might b nice

Is this a safe scrapping plan /svg/ ?

Dies hard to Havencraft.

What has the secret better rates between mobile and steam?

Its got some good matchups, but it gets absolutely skullfucked by most of the variants of haven, which are all veeeerry popular

i got a mission to win 4 matches using shadowcraft today
it took me 11 games
I don't have cerberus

Oh hey, it's the guy playing the borderline aggro Forest deck I remember from RAGE.

That sword shitty starting hand.

I guess Aggro Shadow isn't too bad.
If you wanna go for a midrange or control-ish deck though you're in for a world of hurt

First time I have fun against someone with 3 Dshift.

Haven is its natural countercraft and with Elanas and Storms running amok, it's hard for Shadow to do as well.

iirc, it was strong prior to DE expansion.

No matter what option i use it looks like this

>liquifying when there's a new set soon

>Do vampires afraid of water Edition

>Midnight Vampire is literally splashing around in water

Shadow has a decent time against 5/6 of the other crafts, but their win rate against Haven is abysmal and Haven represents such a significant chunk of the ladder that you're better off playing something with more iffy general match ups.

Which legendary do you want to get from your christmas pack?

it's still terrible
It's like I'm watching early brood war streams all over again

Can you explain what exactly makes haven a natural counter to shadow? I'm still new and unfamiliar with the meta.

same here. quality is still pretty ass on this end.

i'm guessing it's not as bad for those in japan, though.

keep midnight haunt for tyrant meme deck
you can also vial archangel reina

Probably need some time for it to adjust. I had the same issue with twitch in the past.

you should probably also get rid of Reina, Noble fairy, ancient forest drgon, demon commander laura, medusa, hydra nd grand archer selwyn. also kaguya, robin hood, dark offering. consider keeping midnight haunt if you want to run tyrant memes.

What are the best classes to do take two with?

Their removal banishes, denying you both of Shadows and Last Word triggers. Their turn 4 evolve follower is worlds better than yours.

I need a second Odin for testing but I can't justify using vials on it when I might take it out of the deck after 2 or 3 games.

She's an adult vampire.

Banish fucks you up because you don't get your shadows and last words.
Also Beastcall Aria is annoying af

A lot is to do with the fact that haven can banish instead of destroy, which not only disables shadow gain from that mob, but also prevents last words triggering, which is pretty fucking bad given how there are a lot of good minions that either require shadows or have crucial last word effects

shadowcraft
dragoncraft

and at the very top imo swordcraft.

Shadow relies on generating shadow as a resource to use for its cards. Haven has access to banish effects, which deny shadow and last word effects.

Blackened Scripture (2-point spell to banish 3 health or less followers), Evolved Priest of the Cugel (4-point follower who banishes 3 health or less followers as an evolve effect) are some of options that are available to Haven that allows the craft to prevent last words from triggering and prevents shadow resource being generated.

Banish doesn't give you shadows or Last Word which're both major mechanics in the class. In addition to this, Shadow's aggro game is slower than the other aggro decks so it can't go under Storm and it can't race out Elana before it stabilizes. Your major control options are largely fucked by theirs so you lose the long game as well, because the major number to hit against Haven is 4 which Foul Tempest misses, your defensive options are poor against burst Storm, and you're particularly vulnerable to Themis because Shadow sucks at filling board.

without any music or gamenoise this stream seems really low energy

I am surprised by the remove ivory dragon.

HAI

Should I feel bad about bullying automeme decks or do I get a pas because I play non-face dragon?

>bming in a tourney
REMOVE NIPS

never feel bad about beating a meme deck if you are also a meme deck

they're one of your few fair match ups

they bully themselves by playing that card.

Sword, Forest, Dragon, Shadow are good

Other 3 require some luck

Don't worry, they'll just evolve Cedewin to bring Atomeme back onto the field.

well there went 1000 gold

Is it possible to run a shadowcraft deck that doesn't rely on shadows and last words then?

I just find it a dead drop even on turn 1 against any class that doesn't run 1/1s
You can't push much face damage and they just cleaned up by the 2 drop.

They are nice versus blood and forest so if you see a lot of them you can put them in but otherwise I cut them.

not with the current card list, shadows in particular are basically the classes bread and butter

At that point you're not running a Shadowcraft deck. Every Shadowcraft deck uses Shadows or Last Word on some level. To go out of your way to avoid using those cards is far too difficult and leaves you without cards that would, without Haven's existence, be staples.

Merlin or Otohime

Wow this is disgusting
Forest really needs a board clear

Oh boy, incoming "FISHIES ARE COMING!!"

Why did they explode after losing?

That's why I bring 3 Siegfrieds.

>christmas pack

You don't need to bother with last words, the more traditional aggro lists run fairly little in the way of it, but there's no point in playing Shadow at all unless you're playing with shadows.

Typically Shadow cards are below quality without shadows, and get massive value with them.

>on a 15 game win streak
>next win would have got me to AA0 trials
>mfw losing to a healslut

>WHAT! PTP FOREST CAN LOSE?! FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY
gooooooooooooooo far away

You don't have to ween yourself off from shadow entirely

dropping spells give you shadows some followers' fanfare gives you shadows. A deck that can generate advantage without needing a good amount of shadows might be a deck that abuses the ghost+soul conversion combo.

I haven't bothered to do this, so I might not be right.

It happened. It finally happened.

After 489 arena wins, I got two packs as a 5-0 reward for the first time. I am filled with contentment at the 14 bronze and 2 silver to come.

Who here beautiful big titty woman who don't need no dimension shift?

They have one.

When?

Do you think we will be able to get the new set in take two for a while, or gold only?

That caster in the middle looks familar, I feel like I've seen him in PaD videos before.

>cropping

>playing into themis

Aggro shadow can get away with using very little shadow. Lesser mummy uses 4 and phantom howls uses 1.

What happens if you fail your trial?

This japanese Vampy host is either a very effeminate boy or the stream is so ass I can't tell the gender.

>phantom howl uses 1
?

Dunno, you start the trial over?

you are so lucky he didnt have Themis, game would have been over in a second

>phantom howl uses 1
in what fucking universe are you going to want your phantom howls to only consume one shadow

you restart your trial