/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Black Friday Sale
>store.na.square-enix.com/

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII
>Friday, November 25, 2016 at 3:00 a.m. (PST)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4a7de39d5e040604797af200e41a518b818cf195

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/LT2FmYqL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_srrbJN0b4s
youtube.com/watch?v=EKYz2M6zoII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DRK question
Is Soul Survivor something I should even have taking up space on my ability bar? Seems like a meme ability desudes.

First for Post M/F couples.

I want to marry an elezen~!

By the Lord, this general has failed to heed the words of the Lord and his missionaries.
It truly saddens me to see the state of mind posters here are in, deluded with thoughts of
abnormal eroticism, and unreasonable lust for someone of one's own gender. The heresy witnessed
has surpassed expected numbers, and my Lord has imparted on me amendments to the Holy Commandments.
They are as follows:

I: Thou shalt not avatar post.
II: Thou shalt not discuss sexual perversions, for these abominations have not an onze
of relevancy to the topic of Final Fantasy XIV, and only server to rot thine mind.
III: Thou shalt only discuss the game, Final Fantasy XIV, or any game relevant to the general,
including references to past Final Fantasy games, or any crossovers during the relevant time.
IV: Thou shalt not post inane comments of no substance or relevancy.
V: Thou shall strive to help thine's fellow Warriors of Light on their respective journies,
through constructive criticism, gameplay tips, and guides.
VI: Thou shall share any interesting or esoteric discoveries found while in-game. Including,
but not limited to hidden areas, exploits, or mechanics.
VII: Thou shalt not parse DPS.
VIII: Thou shalt not show signs of racial supremacy, we are all the Lord's children, and we are
all equal in His Divine gaze.
IX: Thou shalt not engage in sodomy, for it is an abomination on the heterosexual relationship
engineered and constructed by the Holy Father. This includes futanari, crossdressers, homosexuals,
any non-heterosexual or non male/female.
X: Thou shall instigate conflict with those who refuse to take the Lord's Holy Words into account.
Resorting to violence against heretics is not only permitted, but encouraged. We are not a religion of peace.

xth for kissing! kissing boys and kissing girls!

i'm sick and need c@bois to heal, please post tia

It's free HP and MP when something dies. Why wouldn't you use it?

Obligatory new thread catpost

xth for I love my bf

best pairing
elezen x miqote
elvaan x mithra
THE
BEST

vj

--AMENDMENTS--
XI: Thou shalt not dress your character in scantily-clad regalia. Be sure to wear clothes that are
relevant to your job or class.
XII: Thou shall purify degenerates not only in the general, but on your realm as well. This war is a multi-front conflict.
XIII: Thou shalt not disrespect, nor fetishize men of the Cloth, they are agents of the Lord, and are bound by Holy Vows
to not condone, nor engage in such heretical activities.
XIV: Thou shall actually play the fucking game.
XV: Thou shalt not use fantasia more than once, for it is an insult to the Heavenly Father, and is cause for damnation.
XVI: The Lord doth declareth that men are not women, nor women men.
XVII: Thou shalt not discuss relationships, in-game nor real-life. They serve no relevancy, and only serve to degrade the general.
XVIII: Thou shalt not name your character indecently, for it is a direct insult to the Lord, and is cause for damnation.
XIX: Thou shalt not commit blasphemy.
XX: Thou shalt be polite, but not too polite.

sorry but I'm not a tia

Who are the newest couples in Balmung?

Degenerate Purple is present. Ready to kidnap B'nhaka and subject them. Stop them at all costs.

{Soon.} Maybe.

HEATHENS! Please heed the words of the Lord! Read and repent for your transgressions!

Just bought the game, redpill me on balmung.

make sure to stuff them ingame and irl

ugly

I'm not mado though...

You have good taste sir.
>mfw the tail for our sandwich bailed.

In your own words dear priest, Fuck off nigger.

mado fucking wishes they had bhnaka

Yes lol. You should DEFINITELY be using it ALL the fucking time.

Raids, Dungeons, Single enemies, everything. It gives a decent heal and good MP, which is the important part, so its like 1-2 extra dark arts, stance swap, AoE, whatever.

FUCK male elezen.

Balmung is among the greatest if the heretic's hell-nests, it is in dire need of purification, but that requires more than one priest. Perhaps you will take on the Lord's call?

The Words of the Lord ass-blast queer fags like you, any day.

>Queue for Labs
>5 min queue, hell yeah
>Wipe on every boss
>People greentexting in Alliance chat

{I don't feel well}

>youtube.com/watch?v=_srrbJN0b4s
Can't stop listenin' to it now. This is my Stormblood Hype theme now.

I wish male elezen didn't have atrocious animations or I'd go back to it
also wtf bluecat not being blue does that mean I'm the new bluecat...

Its good if you can remember it

kay siegfried

Lots of people.
Having started on a different server i'd say it definitely feels a lot more alive walking around in zones and actually seeing other people.

It seems like it's the pulls before the first boss that are really jacking the numbers up for me. The run where I took almost 700k total damage, 350k of that was from the start to the first boss, alone. I can't even explain it myself, honestly. It only took 1-2 minutes longer than most other pulls in the other ARF runs.
Here are the numbers from the ~14 most recent runs of ARF I've done, with the three pulls at the top being the ones I tanked.

What do you mean by look into secondary defensive stats?
I have literally 0 parry on my WAR, and switched out my usual i250 gear for melded 220/i150 since I gain attack power and HP by switching from the 250 for ARF.

As for spikes, the only really notable one(s) were in the first few pulls from that 700k run, where my HP would drop to 50% in almost no time flat, and it felt like I was hemorrhaging HP even with Vengeance or other CDs up. Part of that may just be that the healer I was running with didn't use Regen very often and that on the initial pulls I was a bit sloppy on CD use, i.e. about 7-8 seconds of damage without a CD.

bob dole

nice pixels on that mountain breh

Dont you hate Mado?

bob dole

Just bought the game. Any recommendations on an active NA server?

doing god's work, literally. have a pure, 3d qt

bluec@ hasnt been blue in a loooooong time.

Although nowadays, blue cats are blueskinned cats now, not just the hair.

So, I guess you are now?

Balmung, the only stipulation is you must be a cat girl with a cock

snuggle lala

Trust me I will

Be my stave

hell yeah dude

no???? I like mado he's a cool guy, we talk about the midwest and cheese curds and I play ffxi with him sometimes

damn
it just doesn't feel right

I miss Shana…

Mornin thread

i want to fuck spider in the ass and i want to fucking kill this ugly giraffe

How does this hair look with the facial hair, /xivg/? I haven't attempted to make a Melezen in forever.

Because I'm using a controller and it's causing me to have a 3rd ability bar (4th if you count the annoying 8th bar) to cycle to now since I've just unlocked carve and spit.
Webm related.

I miss abe ripping in on people in thread or via vocaroos
I also miss Marcy, that drunk German boyfriend searching dork

Go to Balmung, however, do not listen to
He is one of the heretic's agents, attempting to convert you to their sinful ways. Don the mantle of priest, seek others in this Holy Quest to purify Balmung. Surrender yourself to the Lord's Light.

Mado is nice...

Balmung if you want to be lodestone stalked and have any and all logs posted by insane prison gays, Gilgamesh if you want to be parse-shamed and ridiculed for not having an orange parse week 1 of a raid tier.

Abe killed her...

Turn on expanded crossbar and W crossbar. It'll save you from a headache.

how I do that

people still play this game!?

Looks like a fukkboi who drives a lifted truck

Can't since It'll never happen to me
Not as my male elezen, highlander or anything

ya it's pretty fun despite being kinda dead
still enough people to do content at least

blinded

Under character configuration -> Hotbar settings -> Cross.
Then just set it and your bars up however you like.

So drop the stache? Got it.

You probably could on primal ic wise at least desu

Would there be any interest in running 50 dungeons norm/hard and the 50 extremes? You'd get bonus rolls off of me for the WT book and can do it all unsync.

Change that T to and L

It looks fine as is, he's just a catgirl seeking futa don't listen to him

What do I press on the controller to access those abilities in the W crossbar? What about expanded crossbar?

>not a single mention of what World

I just assumed balmung would be the norm :/

Be my stave slave!

I can do it in like 12 hours if you haven't done it by then and need a PLD/BLM

Hey. Wanna come hang out on Balmung? I found a cool spot with a fantastic view the other day.

The loudest does not make them the biggest.

elk post

But Balmung is the biggest server

If you can't do PotD, just unsub from the game and end your life.

Just got out of two where we wiped on the 80th floor boss. It's easy as fucking shit but people just stand in things and go "herp da derp guess I'm dead." Also fuck SE for at least not letting me keep the arm and armor gathered.

Oh, they changed the layout. My bad! Under custom you can set how the expanded and W crossbars will activate. I recommend you enabled directional buttons for the W cross bars.

Example: I have my expanded bars set to hotbar 8 left and right. To access left I hold R2 then L2 and vise versa to access right.
For W cross hotbar I have them set to hotbar 2 left and right. You double tap, and hold on the second tap, to access either bar.

Yep. People still do. Playing a bit myself lately.
Got a 2nd D.ring in my life since i lost my original character

Thanks but no thanks unless I know who this is. I'm tired of being faked out.

Aside from all the degenerate ERP, how social is this game? Or is it more a single player MMO aside from the raids?

Looks pretty cozy. Might give it a go.

faked out? who's faking you out?

it is a social mmo and nothing else

putt post

Maybe you should stop revving the bonesaw and rev the smooth talk instead. Plenty of lalafell in Limsa.

In Balmung you can actually see people RP without lewd. Everywhere but mostly at camo bronze lake/cape westwind/Quicksands(just don't talk to sprouts)

youtube.com/watch?v=EKYz2M6zoII

What's the most populated server at the moment?

man you have the ark angel trusts
fuck I'm jealous

Fibbs. You stopped by the other day to chat and /pet me. Not sure what the viewpoint looks like at night, but it's great during the morning when light is shining through a bunch of crystals nearby.

Y-yes~!

So are a slew of other servers. Balmung is the most active alongside Gilgamesh and probably one or two others on Primal.

Remember when Vic posted as a female midlander tank.
Remember when Moni convinced them to go cat.
Remember not long after that she got tributed and became a slut.
Never go cat

right, time to do baelsar's wall

Cute, want to cuddle?

>Remember not long after that she got tributed and became a slut.
Post proof. That didn't happen. Also I want to see the proof.

On XI? Asura I believe
Also best of luck

You can eventually unlock two atm. Galka and Elvaan. Also hit me up if ya need any assistance sometime.

I'm not talking about ya. You're chill.

This a certain hyur?

He made eorzea pay for it.
I miss gaius

>tfw you successfully persuade one random person to stay away from koishi

price of Veeky Forums

oh fuck really
where do you get them from, might actually have to log over and grab them then