/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - Let's Try a Pump Group

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - Let's Try a Pump Group

OLD THREAD - MARGIN TRADING PLATFORMS
>1broker.com/?c=en/action/r&i=11313 (Globally with x5 Margin)
>okcoin.com/?invid=2120673 (Outside US only with 20X Margin)

JOIN Veeky Forums CRYPTO CHAT (TELEGRAM)
>telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA (Crypto Discussion)
>telegram.me/joinchat/C9QooglazFUOVRMHLqjtRw (Veeky Forums Pump & Dump Group)

TRADING CRYPTO TUTORIALS
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR BUYING/SELLING BTC
>pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR ALTCOINS
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

LIST OF BITCOIN FAUCETS
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

PLAY BITCOIN POKER
>pastebin.com/vLQ4mxdW

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/joinchat/C9QooglazFUOVRMHLqjtRw
discord.gg/z9x6YSy
twitter.com/LionTellSecrets/status/796670458347266049
liqui.io
babypips.com/school
goo
forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/11/12/fintech-golems-airbnb-for-computing-crowdsale-scores-8-6m-in-minutes/#2d0b8ca0422a
rarepepewallet.com/#
rarepepe.party/
youtube.com/watch?v=SQa8dMkNqTU
youtube.com/watch?v=cEk2hskORmw
rarepepecap.com/
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARCH
twitter.com/lilshowerpump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have now opened a pump & dump group for Veeky Forums.

telegram.me/joinchat/C9QooglazFUOVRMHLqjtRw

Also starting to form a list of trading view traders to start following.

Did anyone get to participate in the golem crowdfunding? Ive been keeping an eye out for a solid month, and I see it opend and was fully funded in a matter of hours today.

discord.gg/z9x6YSy

discord.gg/z9x6YSy

discord.gg/z9x6YSy

starting a new one, u wont get banned for anything

Is everyone going to ignore the fact that there is a cryptocurrency named after the PRESIDENT ELECT OF THE UNITED STATES!?!?!?!

can't mine it, won't shill it
Why exactly do we need all these?
You're only fragmenting an already fairly slow community, why not just make the Veeky Forums crypto pump group part of the threads? The discord obviously has no use beyond the topics allowed ITT either.

I was thinking of picking up trump and waves. Someone spoonfeed me everything you know about each one. I feel like both will rise if for no other reason than hype train but waves may have real staying power.

>I want to invest in some sure value
>someone spoonfeed me
you're litteraly demanding to get fugged my friend

Trumpcoin is a sleeping giant. Other cryptos rightfully tremble in silence....but it is not fear that they owe. They owe Trumpcoin awe.

>You're only fragmenting an already fairly slow community, why not just make the Veeky Forums crypto pump group part of the threads? The discord obviously has no use beyond the topics allowed ITT either.
no voice option on Veeky Forums senpai

oh people actually use voice?
that actually sounds entertaining

nbit about to explode on yobit

yea, that's actually how i learned a shit ton about crypto in the first place. met some veteran crypto ppl who have been holding coins since early stages. talked for a couple hours and learned a shit ton from that guy

What the fuck is wrong with potcoin? Why didn't it skyrocket after California legalized recreational marijuana?

It was minutes bro.

Some ppl from the discord got a lot.

It pumped in reaction to the possibility of it getting legalized, as was the case with Trumpcoin and Bitcoin pre-emptively reacting to the presidential results (really just reacting to his 20 EV lead in early stages)
Remember that you're looking at a quantitative representation of people's speculation. Always buy the rumor and sell the event, because by the time the event comes, the cryptobattle is already over.

xmr bagholder here

just glad im not a zec bagholder

XDN

aah the pump begins,

thanks joe, jeneiv, fade, gay le trump, and defluyt

LET THE PUMP BEGIN~!!

The pump group on telegram is going to pump ARCH.

Better start buying, boi

What exchange are you using

i think bittrex

When were you guys planning on doing that?

Unable to join pump group

Is it still working?

My trader heald ZEC even though i told him shit was gunna collapse.
His reasoning was it already collapsed.
Tfw not a dip
Tfw its stab wound

Can someone give me a legitimate reason to buy Waves? Is this a coin which the developers actually take seriously?

Has a fuckload of money behind it, they constantly post updates about what they're doing, tech is good.

If none of that works for you, then no one can convince you.

fuck off tonald / bishop btc

Sweet ARCH pump OP, never seen anything like it.

Literally just buy waves. It's actually going to be cool as fuck.

Im going to lease my waves to a validating node when it is finally released. Earn those $$

How many do you need for that to even be worth it?

any amount is worth it in my opinion. WAVES is going to be like ethereum, it's going to have tons of ICO's and other tokens on it's platform. and voting, crowdfunding, it's all going to be easy as fuck. a true free market. like ethereum for non coders.

I mean for that validating node thing, how does that work.

not exactly sure, but the nodes collect transaction fees. anyway, i hope you've been buying this dip because it's nearly ended.

Waves is legit interesting technology. Not sure if it's just being shilled hard by a few people or if it really willing spike in the next couple months.

Trumpcoin is a shitcoin that offers nothing new compared to BTC/LTC etc. and has no affiliation to Trump other than the fact that they are using his name (and will probably get sued or something if he actually ever hears about it). It's been dead for months but it did get it's very small window of time at the moon during the few hours when Trump won.

waves mooning right now

such a useless fucking discord, fuck you

I think Waves+The raise of bitcoin kind of ruined November's next 15x gains coin.

In September we had FLDC+Cure
In October we had POT+Bela.

Looks like we're experience no moons for this month.

Wait. It takes time.

It looks like alt season may be back. BTC just dropped 10 bucks.

If waves is already pre-mined, does that mean that for every wave I buy, I actually just give the devs dollars?

yes, and they will fuck whores and snort cocaine with that money, thanks for the free money faggot!

twitter.com/LionTellSecrets/status/796670458347266049

You guys are going to want to buy ICN. liqui.io

What books should I read if I want to become a profitable crypto trader?

The tutorial in the OP is a good start. babypips.com/school is forex related but good for technical analysis.

The devs only have a small fraction of the coins.

Anyway it's better than handing your money over to the filthy chinese bitcoin mine owner.

Technical Analysis is a meme, I was thinking resources that could help me learn how to analyse news and such

You should really get that out of your head. Crypto relies heavily on TA. Also are you completely new to trading altogether?

lololol

at least there is freedom of speech in my discord

1st amendment nigga

It was Martin Shkreli who told me that on his stream, and I believe him. You cannot predict future value of a currency by reading its chart, and if you could computers would already do it better than humans can.

>Crypto relies heavily on TA
thats what you think.

>tfw its a stab wound

its a tunnel directly to hell. not sure what's going to come out first, the Balrog or the Event Horizon

Is Ethereum dead? Where should my money go now? Z coin?

so i know nothing about waves, but i see it isnt listed on poloniex.... has it not been released yet? dumb question sorry

XMR by the looks of it

Waves

Thanks, also where is a good place to find new coins? Bitcointalk has a lot of crappy new coins

pass. it seems like most coins are just rehashes of existing stuff with a new name, expressly for pump and dump purposes (looking at you, potcoin). others offer more tangible benefits and are probably worth holding onto in the long run, but i say that as a monero bagholder. i have no idea what new flavour of the month shitcoin is about to go sky high

TA compliments fundamentals. Its a great skill to have under your belt. It's your money though.

waves

Next coins that are going to pump

WAVES
ICN
XMR
WBB
ARCH
AMP (this is a very LONG hold)

>Peercoin
W H A T

this is what I'm talking about btw, it was up %3000 at a point

>40btc volume
wow it's fuking nothing

Someone really fucked up that's what it is lol

ICN, motherfucker

You faggots better be still holding your XMR bag because it's pumping like there's no tomorrow and because ZEC is epic fail.

is ethereum eternally broken? I've been trying to synch for a week straight all day all night. its never going to happen. how can this be a legitimate system?

I made an account bought some and tried to synch. I think I just threw away 1000 dollars. never again with this ridiculous garbage. I cant believe people actually think this is a legitimate form of currency.

>falling for the ethereum meme
It will sync sooner or later, but it takes fucking forever. It's one of the reasons why Bitcoin doesn't increase the block size indefinitely like some retards wish they would. Unfortunately Vitalik is a retarded script kiddo who thinks he's hot shit so Ethereum is fucked.
I would suggest buying WAVES and see it go to the moon. I am buying more right now. You can thank me later when you make mad gains btw

I liked the idea of it having a real function. but thinking people will put up with this long of a sync just for some vm is ludicrous. I'm getting out as soon as this piece of shit allows me to sell the coins.

people aren't paying attention...the Ethereum bubble is over. Ethereum's marketcap went from 1 billion and 200 million to 860 million right now. Ethereum-based projects are pure hype and don't live up to expectations. It's pretty much going into the dustbin of history and ethcucks haven't realised it yet. Sad.

how are namecoins holding up?

buy Waves.

Would you guys mind taking a quick survey about bitcoin? goo (put a period here ) gl/forms/wbvNI6FPCeiVxB243

Buy Golem Network Tokens (GNT). They're the next Ethereum.

>Iconomi

Crypto in a nutshell...

well fuck there goes my 10x gain coin.

Listen here:

Buy Golem Network Tokens (GNT). They're the next Ethereum. Crypto subreddits are about to blow up and it's still at only $8mil market cap on it's way to fucking billions. Get rich overnight. Proceed to fuck all the top tier models you want. Literally that easy.

Listen or stay poor and kick yourself like you did after BTC and ETH.

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/11/12/fintech-golems-airbnb-for-computing-crowdsale-scores-8-6m-in-minutes/#2d0b8ca0422a

Sweet mother of Jesus.

For a beginner without even 1 bitcoin to his name it's earthly mana to get his 0.1 btc up to 3 btc.

eth is a mess

Spoonfeed me or stay poor with your bags.
1) What platforms is it available or are you sure it will be available on as soon as it launches?
1.5) When exactly will it launch so I know when to sell it for 50 bitcoins a piece, similar to Zec?
2)Where is a clear BUY option when you need one?

Monday Bittrex and Polo. do ur research

I've seen this on every crypto thread what's this all about?

I don't know , but the ICN index invested in them. So it must be good, since iconomi (ICN)is booming right now.

Where can we buy it?

So there's no way of purchasing the coin before that?

>this coin made it on polo before waves

You can buy it, people can create a contract and sell it. However be prepared to buy for HUGELY overpriced like 10x...
Personally I'm going to wait till it dumps at exchanges first.

The coin is not going on Polo any time soon.
Do your research.

Thanks for the intel, bro.

Any idea when ICN is going to be added on polo?

No worries. Check golems slack, people are selling it there.

Well, since ICN is basically aspiring to OVERTAKE poloniex, (same idea) I would be suprised if they would add it.
Also ICN is just futures so far.

What's the idea here? On Monday buy a bunch of these Golem coins, wait for a bit and sell them when they're high? Can a Britfag do this or is it like the US stock market where you have to jump through these ridiculous hoops to be able to trade stocks?

you dont need to pump shitcoins. all you need to do is spare some time and understand how to buy pepe cash, rare pepe party (its like ico for upcoming game) and rare pepes to play in the game.

Dank as fuck and unlike what you may believe serious job is being done. Yesterday very alpha alpha game came out. Alpha as fuck but work is being done. Wallet is awesome. And its on the fucking bitcoin blockchain. Not some shitcoin.

Marketcap for pepecash and rare pepe party is tiny still. And more and more people are coming. Unfortunately till now most things are happening on telegram.
You can still create your own rare pepe cards and submit it. There will be a pause on series 10. We are currently filling series 8. BTW, some rare pepe cards are overvalued so dont go and buy all of them although i know its hard.

A few links:

rarepepewallet.com/#
rarepepe.party/
youtube.com/watch?v=SQa8dMkNqTU
youtube.com/watch?v=cEk2hskORmw
rarepepedirectory.com
rarepepenews.com
rarepepecap.com/
shitco.in/2016/10/09/rare-pepe-fomo-and-the-alt-pump-dump-cycle/

forgot the telegram

@rarepepetradergroup

>not mentioning XDN

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARCH

Fucking told you cunts it'll pump.

You gonna start listening to me? My pumps are real.

twitter.com/lilshowerpump

I'll decide the next one within the week.

didn't expect THAT, I gotta be honest
but yes, noted