/4ccg/ - Fidel Castro Edition ;_;7

Previous Thread: >Main Page:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Stuff you need to read:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
pastebin.com/D24CZBxp (Now with Cup Discord Link)

>Where can I watch the cup
Literally Shitbox front page, or the wiki front page

>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Previous Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Upcoming Invitationals
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7
implyingrigged.info/wiki//int/ertoto_Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Moeshit_Cup_2
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Test_Cup_V_17

>PES 17 Info
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously
>VGL Qualifiers are happening
>shitposting

bepis

2016 can really go fuck itself at this point.

tfw you were at the meeting where the script for 2016 was decided upon and you told them to up the meme factor, including having /mlp/ win their second star.

We've actually prepared kind of an advent calendar for the last month, so stay tuned!

Reminder that anime is not allowed to be posted in this thread now that Fidel is dead.
Godspeed amigo

Well what do you know, something good out of 2016.

fuck off /pol/

It is all hoax

pepes per capita is a good indicator for which boards have the worst posters.

the most disgusting thing to me is that he fell for the chinkpad meme.

Draw rare Kemings

Merka has actually put up proper recordings on klaxa, so that's no longer needed, phone-kun

>commies

Good morning Smugleaf.

you don't have to be a commie to appreciate a handsome cigar-smoking man that is the underdog in a conflict.

Or to appreciate his resilience/persistance. How many times has the CIA tried to kill him?

Everybody appreciates Castro. Except Cubans.

Fuck off and die, /jp/ and /u/. Every team in winter will be out for otaku and lesbian blood. You're all a bunch of one trick ponies. As Andrew W.K. once said, "YOU BETTER GET READY TO DIE!". Your cup days are numbered.

Need expanded Navy Seal pasta version.

Or REMOVE KEBAB version. Or any other long pasta version because one line pastas is too cheap.

you can tell it's SAI because of the terrible aliasing and the obviously smoothed brush strokes.

>binary brush
TRIGGERED

Benis.

>going to the movies on the first date
bad move.

allright then let's get this started:

>amazing-tier
Clip Studio Paint
Krita

>good-tier
Manga Studio
SAI
Fire Alpaca
Sketchbook
Photoshop CS6 and above

>you're doing it wrong-tier
Photoshop elements

>this still works-tier
corel
paintshop

>memes-tier
ms paint

>worse than nothing-tier
basic tegaki application

>bellpepper tier
GIMP

I probably forgot a few more
also I never used gimp for drawing

it's fucking awful, as expected of GIMP.
It does have pressure dynamics, but the brushes and the brush engine are a joke

Get lost, l/u/sers.

>god-tier
paint.net

Paint.net is awesome, however, it's not "all the image editing software you'll ever need", so having Photoshop on the side is good

With your shit poorass performances at the last winter and recent cups, you don't have the right to smug.

cry harder /u/-hater

Keep choking on chances like they're dicks, /u/fag.

fucked it up a bit to trigger OCD

Fuck you GB. Fuck you.
Futa dicks, Robocop?

>doesn't autistically hate on any team
>enjoys vidya and meme teams
the true patrician opinion

nice 'league' you got here

how many teams are there? five?

pls add to /g/ roster
>Luis Rossman
>Jim 'Certified Shit Wrecker' Keller

Contact the manager and tell him that.

Why do people even care about Fidel he wasn't relevant for the last 20 years

>even more useless countries leaving? sign me the fuck up, hope it's greece
It doesn't matter which one of the PIGS leaves, because if they do it will show the whole concept of the EU was a fucking failure, who the fuck would want to enter the EU when the no German countries leave in a worse state?

/aco/ and /qst/ teams in spring when?

>Germany is in a good state

>who the fuck would want to enter the EU
Turkey

>Implying it'll happen before the collapse of the Union

>collapse
you got this all wrong, man. It's all uphill from here now that the Veto Kingdom offed itself.

>/pol/ likes communism now

I just took a quick look there, and pretty much all the threads that are even about Fiddle hate him

It's just /u/. Nothing to see.

Bullshit, they're praising him for standing up to the jew.

>EU
>Going uphill

It's gonna get even worse when the UK will stop giving money

What, like the thread (supposedly) by a Cuban using a US proxy who hates him for what he's done to the country and their quality of life?

And then everyone in the thread bashing him.

>Couldn't beat a nobody team in Winter 2016 finals
>Got relegated from the Summer 2016 RO16
>Had to be saved by a failing team to be safe in Autumn 2016 and for Winter 2017
>Couldn't beat the winning piece of shit team in Autumn 2016 semi-finals
>Just can't be /firstplace/
>Hated by refs, fans, teams, Boris, and every commentator
>Dead fanbase
>Shit scarves
Why the fuck is this shit team still alive?

Why are you so rude

>161149254
How Rude desu.

Let me guess, you support /p/

/u/ are wank but I'd give Akkarin the dick

any teams i can merc that need a manager?

/y/

/a/.

>giving (you)s to falseflags THIS obvious
never change

Speaking of mercing, will /gif/ have to get board interest as it should?

/trash/ can always use an extra livemanager

Fuck off Koala

But they already got it when they were first created, and Hue still exists and he'll be unbanned now, why would Lear make him actually prove the board wants him back?

Boards should provide periodical proof of interest. Like once a year or something.

Every time someone brings this up, someone goes "b-but my moooods delete my threads!" Get some creativity and don't start your thread with "SHOULD WE HAVE A TEAM IN Veeky Forums DIVEGRASS GUYS" and put your team logo as the image.

Plus, if a thread's getting deleted, it's in response to one or more reports. Someone (or more likely someones, mods do it for free but they're fucking lazy) from your board is trying to tell you to fuck off.

what money?

>"b-but my moooods delete my threads!"
That's why I said once a year. You have an entire year to do it.

please do

>your board is trying to tell you to fuck off
The cup isn't universally loved, just because some people report cup threads doesn't mean that represents the entire board.

Hey, I'm agreeing with you. People are going to use that as the common excuse for not bothering to try, though.

Oh, ok.

Because he denied /cgl/ entry to Spring 2015 based on lack of board interest, and since /gif/ missed a season, it should pass that test too

I meant 2016

Part of that was the fact that they showed up literally day of and never bothered to get the interest. A week earlier and a 2 IP thread or proof that a thread had been deleted, and I think Lear would have overlooked it.

Lenovo is ''''''''good''''''''' as a laptop can be if you get the expnsive ones, as they're relatively durable and reliable.
That being said
>a laptop
>ever

Still, they missed a cup because lack of interest, so they must prove it for the next Fetus

Hat Pick: /e/

What's wrong with a laptop
I'm sitting in my bed right now naked, because I don't need to get up and sit at a desk, and I can do it all day/night long~

Lenovo makes okay budget laptops as well tbqwhyf

Fucking plebian
Memes aside, because desktops are both cheaper and far more powerful, easier to manage and upgrade, and look cooler, therefore there's no real reason to buy a lenovo laptop that costs 1k USD, just get a shitty 600 USD whatever laptop and install Arch or Gentoo (no, not meming it's legit a good distro) or something since the only things you're going to be doing on a laptop are simple tasks like word processing, lurking web, etc., you can build a decent desktop rig with 650 USD that will outperform a 1500 '''gaming laptop'''.
I mean, if you have enough money to get a battlestation and a 2k laptop, sure why not, you have the cash, but otherwise it's more sensible to just get a desktop and a shitty laptop or tablet if you really must have mobile computing (you don't).

My experience with their budget laptops has been mediocre. Not terrible, just mediocre, same as everyone else's budget laptops. The problem is budget laptops are shit in general. Their 1000+ ones are actually good for their purposes, both light and durable with decent processing power and nice-feeling keyboards.

>if you really must have mobile computing (you don't).

Not him but when I'm travelling around, I do

Or maybe you do. Globe Trotting requires having your rig mobile there user. I sure as hell ain't packing my tower with me every time I've got to go puddle-jumping.

A shitty laptop doesn't work for me, I take it to places and have to run shit like After Effects, which I'm pretty sure a shitty laptop wouldn't handle well
I'd rather have my 1k laptop for everything rather than a good desktop and a shit laptop
The only downside to the laptop is the screen size

>travelling around
If you have enough money to be travelling around then you have enough money to do what I said, to get both a good laptop and a good desktop
And if for some reason you don't because you're a wageslave that goes around a lot, then you can just get a shitty laptop and a mediocre desktop, as the shitty laptop can be used to do word processing, internet access, checking emails and such, and other essential jobs that you'll actually need when travelling, and you can do gayman and heavy stuff on the desktop.

If you have enough money to travel that often you have enough money to get a 2k laptop and a 2k desktop. The desktop still obliterates the laptop in performance.

>1k laptop
>good
Again, if you're travelling so much, how can you not afford both? A fucking 2k laptop runs worse than a 950 dollar desktop and probably has less storage to boot.

I fucking hate Australians

Who called the basement dweller /g/tard in here jesus

>basement dweller
Basement dwellers can't afford a good computer.