Dota 2 General - /d2g/

Dota 2 General - /d2g/ Anonymous Tue 18 Oct 2016 04:07:45 No.157717446 ViewReport
>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Latest patch: blog.dota2.com/2016/10/the-fall-2016-battle-pass/
New players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com/
Suicide: killurself.com/
Blog: blog.dota2.com/
Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: d2armory.com/

Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: yasp.co
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/

1st for ppd

top nth for polina

How can I be as effay as EG.Sumail?

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

vkatylas'
*5k-tyanochka*

IF I CAN'T BE ON LIQUID, NO ONE WILL.

I want Luna to shit in my mouth

good post

post thicc annee

S H E E V E R P R E G N A N T

user here
actually don't haha it was just a joke

>cookie cutter slavshit
>*shows tits*
>omg best waifu xD

don't you have a panel or cast to butcher with your horrendous performances anee?

>she wont stop telling me how she is actually an 8.5

So who do I cheer for, synderen or liquid?

what is godz doing with those subhumans?

nice headshot

DC grabbed him as soon as possible

>someone not liking a cookie cutter slavshit automatically implies him liking a landwhale
Come on Pierre

LMAO saved

>loda couldn't even handle a Luna sd game

now that's pathetic

>Alliance lost to a team with Trixi on it
That team is fucking done for, Loda retiring and maybe just scrap the whole Alliance thing entirely

Dude no fucking way it's real

>tfw Liquid.Trixi might be a thing in the future

synderen is cool guy with decent humor sense and good knowledge of dota
liquid is allstars, bandwagoners favorite team, like ti5 secret (le mao three nine keys exdidi)
choice is yours

>the game slowly dies as the new players only consist of smurfs
>shilling and advertizing rapidly increases among the pro players trying to milk the scene, as well as the casters who can barely get funding for their non-valve lans

Gaben and LD did this

holy fucking gazongas

>NA on the right

fat girl tits

>eu v na

say your goodbyes to your waifu of FREE dmg retards she won't see competitive play for a long time once 6.89 hits

Ok kurwa, I'm gonna need the full thing.

>be overweight
>last name has the word 'eclare' in it

pottery

getting triggered over polinaposting indicates he has utterly shit taste

JAV SHIT MOOOOOOOOOOT

mot

would you travel thirty thicc hours with sir action slacks and call it your favourite part?

MOOT

the fugg

put me in the screencap!!!

Abdul "Icefrog" Ismail: I want to exchange Long-Term Moderately-High profits for Short-Term Very-High profits by pandering to the richest, yet most casual of gamers: White people.

>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp

Why is Fatdroid invited to events?

why ARE THEY shilling monster so much?

STOP SELLING OUT AND SHILLING PLEASE. SLACKS PLEASE MAKE FUN OF THIS. EVEN SLACKS IS SHILLING

why is this allowed?

Did OD put the buns in the oven????

>win sheever's digits
PLS

put me in the screencap

kinda feel like queuing for a game b4 work desu

>Sheever is literally pregnant with ODpixels child

Wha

does anyone want the phone numbers of these maniacs?

No she did that herself

What is wrong with Aneedroid, why can't she lose some weight

never seen such high damage done on overwatch

together they will create a baby that stutters at the speed of light

its about time
hopefully her maternity leave will last forever

If Invoker doesn't get like 5 good nerfs in this next patch I'm gonna hang myself in the recption area of Valve HQ

IceFrog has had nothing NOTHING to do with this game since TI2. Dota isn't a videogame friend it's a magical cash printing machine, one that's pulled in A HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS a year for one tournament for 3 years in a row. This is Valves diamond Goose with gold flakes, every decision is made in the name of profit (I guarantee you 100% Monkey King is gonna have an arcana when he's released). Hell they'll probably release Jugg and Monkey King arcanas at the same time cause GUYS IT'S A HHUUUUUGE UPDATE LOOK 2 ARCANAS ONLY $40 EACH WOW EXALTED PARTICLE EFFECTS

Valve does't care about balance or the game they want every last penny they can possibly get, while the Frog lays chained in Valves basement, unhappy and bloated with royalties while he watches his game get worse and worse. If you think Gabe lets anyone touch his game you're nuts, TI alone has been worth a hundred million for years now, the company could coast for a decade of Dota profits alone but we'll still only get updates that focus on us buying shit (remember the chink even where you could buy shit to make your beats stonger? Blatant P2W shit instead of fun Frostivus stuff).

who comfy here

Pregnant sheever stream

Pretty sure it's impossible to fit more autism in one post. Good job my man

you might as well sell all your stuff and spend all your money on hookers and drugs for your last few days because invo isnt getting touched

kuro stopping miracles rampage based

>not filtering trip fags
wew

>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp>b-but le icefrog is god and can do no wrong ;ppppppp

What do you expect from a stupid canadian?

what if I am the tripfag?

Fogged is a cutie!

Is the story about Icefrog cat name playdota thread actually true? That some turboautist told him to fuck off with cats and continue developing.

IceFrog has had nothing NOTHING to do with this game since TI2. Dota isn't a videogame friend it's a magical cash printing machine, one that's pulled in A HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS a year for one tournament for 3 years in a row. This is Valves diamond Goose with gold flakes, every decision is made in the name of profit (I guarantee you 100% Monkey King is gonna have an arcana when he's released). Hell they'll probably release Jugg and Monkey King arcanas at the same time cause GUYS IT'S A HHUUUUUGE UPDATE LOOK 2 ARCANAS ONLY $40 EACH WOW EXALTED PARTICLE EFFECTS

Valve does't care about balance or the game they want every last penny they can possibly get, while the Frog lays chained in Valves basement, unhappy and bloated with royalties while he watches his game get worse and worse. If you think Gabe lets anyone touch his game you're nuts, TI alone has been worth a hundred million for years now, the company could coast for a decade of Dota profits alone but we'll still only get updates that focus on us buying shit (remember the chink even where you could buy shit to make your beats stonger? Blatant P2W shit instead of fun Frostivus stuff).

so slacks is a ftm and annee is a mtf right?

he's a small guy

>IceFrog has had nothing NOTHING to do with this game since TI2.
>while the Frog lays chained in Valves basement, unhappy and bloated with royalties while he watches his game get worse and worse
Why do you assume Icefrog is a good guy?
You're literally like a redditor that claims that Gabe is a god just for the memes. The only thing different is the name of your idol. (which is just that, an idol in your imagination)

How tall is Fogged?

Looks like 170ish

You're the problem. Valves cultivated this perfect fanbase of hypercuckolds that will just let them get away with everything, wouldn't want to be a casual that hates Valve cause Valve made half life right? Valve can do no wrong ever cause they made Half Life 2 I forgot haha, probably working so hard on half life they can only update their most played game on Steam twice a year with P2W updates. This game is only going to get worse, try and tell yourself it's ANY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT HAPPENED TO TF2 except the Esports crutch to keep it standing.

I mean it's literally TF2. Anyone that played TF2 from before F2P will tell you this is the exact road it took.

I have to have hope. Even one nerf and it's a sign he's not untouchable

>Ghost walk no langer slows enemies
>EMP no longer refunds mana
>No more Ravage sized Deafening Blast
>Alacrity scaled down to something that's not double damage and attack speed on demand

Literally any nerf to any of his skills

There should be a new personality role, called Amusing Sidekick.
Both Slacks and Pyrion actually bring something into the stream when theyre not on stage or out there yelling like autists, but in the panel as a guy who only gets to make one quirky comment in 30 seconds.

wtf im not canadian

Not too high, not too short.

Just enough to be cute.

>we suck major ass
t. matu

Your complaining already destroyed several heroes, now you want to dumpster one of the few remaining fun ones, fuck you shiteating redditor.

>tfw liquid has gone from ti contenders to having an okay chance at dreamhack
matumbaman is suffering. When does FATA return?

>Finns

LYL

5'11''

I wish Matu was on a good team ;_;

stop replying to retards, if you ignore them they get tired sooner or later, if you give them the attention they seek they simply become another lebanon

>waa we've never seen teams roster swap then be irrelevant for a while
>waa I want my team to be good. Right. Now!

He was until they picked up Memeacle. They fell for the OG meme and broke up their good team.

>I'm actually so bad at the game I need to play the most OP hero in the game to enjoy it

Sadly the game is catered to "people" like you now. Don't forget to buy both Arcanas day one and get DOUBLE EXALTED ARCANA goy, it's a great deal and supports a free game!

How fucking retarded are you to think at more than 1% of this game's playerbase are even fucking aware of Half-Life. It's the other way around, Valve lays its thick black dick on this game's development because they KNOW retards like you and your kin only play THIS ONE SINGLE GAME and won't drop it no matter how shit it gets.

NO MATTER HOW BAD IT GETS IN MY LIFE, AT LEAST I'M NOT A DOTARD

yapzor is a non-white :D

good taste pham

If Liquid wins this it will finally prove that BULBA "THE MMR ASSASSIN", "THE TEAM DEVOURER", "THE EG AGENT" was the problem right?