Ok Veeky Forums red pill me on this

Ok Veeky Forums red pill me on this

Is it really happening? Is this the next big thing?

I'm personally going in, stocks aren't paying off and I believe this is where it's at. Trumpcoin's gonna get rekt when they get the cease and desist letter from the man himself

Other urls found in this thread:

wavesplatform.com/
c-cex.com/?p=zcl-btc
steemit.com/crypto-news/@hisnameisolllie/waves-trading-below-ico-price
youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you explain it and how it works to someone who has no idea what it is?

If the answer is no, then why are you buying it?

Lurk moar

I've been on a hiatus from Veeky Forums for about a year now, last I was here some guy shilled his headphone stock and it's shot up nearly double over the year

I mostly trust /biz which is why I asked here about wave

wavesplatform.com/

Fuck, Veeky Forums was actually right. I'm making gains at this very moment

Waves 10$ when?

in 2 months time

See you on Ibiza..

see you guys on the seychelles

>trust Veeky Forums
The absolute madman

fuck you goys im going to phuket

where do i buy it

If you cant mine the coin then its going to fail. You cant mine Wave.

lol try again

You have to trade into wave.

c-cex.com/?p=zcl-btc

Is scam

Not one person in any waves threads has been give a solid reason why its is so great
So many shills trying to pump it yet it goes no were meanwhile Monero has made me 50%+ gains and jaxx gui is not even out yet scheduled to release monday
I'm sure all the waves cucks that were laughing when I told them to buy at $5 have already killed themselves

The same happened with Ethereum.
A shitload of gains happend a few months later.

Keep poor no coiner

I bought Ethereum at $2.4 it shot up because it was the first turning complete blockhain allowing people to run decentralized applications
I doubt any of you even read the waves whitepaper, I did during the ico and make the smart choice not to invest

>smart choice
>missed out on 80%+ of profit
Guys, stop coping for not beeing in the hottest 'boat' there is

steemit.com/crypto-news/@hisnameisolllie/waves-trading-below-ico-price
Unless you cashed out on this garbage already don't be bragging about gambling pump and dumps just yet as you are most likely going to be the one bag holding

Don't believe the hype, waves is a platform for cryptos to be KYC (know your customer) and AML (anti money laundering) compliant... Basically it's a tool to take what makes crypto great (anonimity) away which is the some reason for many people to use crypto.

Also it's developed from guys that used to develop a coin that really flopped (NXT). It's taking major concepts from that coin and integrating it as a foundation for waves. So the technology is nothing new, it has proved to fail once and will probably fail a second time

I bought Waves in the ICO but just sold them all after watching this vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA

>make the smart choice not to invest
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. I can already smell you're full of shit. Tell me exactly what you didn't like about the white paper

Meanwhile ARCH, PPC, TIT, SWING, Have made anywhere between 300% to 3000% gains.

Tell me, shills... why should we dump all our cash into a slow-moving 170 volume coin... when most of us don't even have 1 bitcoin to bet with... and we already have our own shitcoins to predict and get our starting Veeky Forums cash from.

Wow, that video was one of the shittiest interview I ever saw. So unprofessional, and you really want to take this as your major "Anti-Wave" comment?

Well these guys had some very good answers that those two scammers could not answer.

The fact he took of his shirt and started drawing on his body shows how serious they take the Waves scam project.

>Everybody knows you are Karl Karlson who is shilling here on bizz.

TLDR; Waves is a scam

Treat it just like any other crypto

I.e. lurk more

Thanks a lot!
So happy I didn't invest in this scam.

You are welcome, spread the word.

Obv. you are just one of the fat shills from the video to push your shit video

So tell me wich of the Waves teamscam members you are... Brandon?

>Fullnodes lol

None actually. But I'm pretty sure you are one of these fat shills in the video.

It's like you are the Derek Smart of WAVES.

Non of those guys. But I am pretty sure you are one of the Wavescam teammembers.

It's like Paycoin all over again.

I'm still holding and already made 1000€ out of it. While you still shill your fat ass on bad interviews

This is going to drop like a bombshell when people find out about the YouTube video.

Best to take your profit and go to a coin that is not a scam.
Paycoin looks a lot like Waves

>Video released 04.09.2016
>mfw