>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Official News & Known Issues
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is out. Patch 5.1 Live.
youtube.com/watch?v=12hNVzz4CYY
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1522714-Patch-Notes-Update-5-1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-11-21-2016

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current Windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user) - mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site) - legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

OPFOR Neutralized:

Other urls found in this thread:

ubi.li/34x58
static2.cdn.ubi.com/pxm/RainbowSix/Dust_Line/Dust_Line_Image_Assets.7z
ubi.li/4gg8r
static2.cdn.ubi.com/pxm/RainbowSix/Red_Crow/Red_Crow_Asset_Pack.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well done, operator

Would love to see an operator with vibes like this patch.

Then again, I don't know anything about it.

I'm honestly surprised no one has made an edit of this saying something like "∞ ass remaining" or something funnier.

Thanks Boss.

I see a lot of pros using the g36 for ash, is it better?

It has less recoil so if you're only going for HS it's probably better

I've tried, but every time I open the image, I forget what I was doing for a while.

Just fyi guys, I added these links to the Pastebin guide under a Misc section, for now.

Black Ice
ubi.li/34x58
Dust Line
static2.cdn.ubi.com/pxm/RainbowSix/Dust_Line/Dust_Line_Image_Assets.7z
Skull Rain
ubi.li/4gg8r
Red Crow
static2.cdn.ubi.com/pxm/RainbowSix/Red_Crow/Red_Crow_Asset_Pack.7z

Also looking for input and feedback on other things to add or change - both for beginner and intermediate level players.

Should be
>littered with blood of attackers
>probably opfor as well
>nitros and roaming
>praise FBI
Also needs to have more typing mistakes.

Does Echo suck? Seems like he sucks. Loud stompy feet. Meh weapons, not bad but meh. Only 1 drone, does no damage, many people can still shoot fairly accurately while stunned.

No bueno

Echo sucks in pubs.
Echo is great when you have a tacticool group together that can take full advantage of him (ie, you stun and someone immediately goes for the kill, giving them no time to react)

Post guns you want to see in seige

The thing is if I'm aiming at a corner and get stunned, I just keep aiming there and get the kill anyways as it doesnt distort accuracy that badly if you don't spaz out and just keep aiming at your target/area.

What kind of damage will that thing do to justify 2 shots then reload?

If they came out of the corner you were looking at, then you were playing against a team that didn't know how to use Echo.

He is best used when the enemy doesn't expect it, because it's precisely the "Dazed and Confused" shock aspect that you need with him to succeed.

For example: You're in Kafe defending Train room. Echo is on objective, other teammates covering other angles. You're Jaeger and roaming upstairs. You hear enemies rappelling because they clearly want to take over reinforced top hatch with Thermite/Hibana and rain death from above. You tell Echo that, he sends his drone over and hides it on the ceiling, while you lie in wait in the Wash-room. You get intel from Echo that they're in, and that it's 2 of them. You lurk slowly towards the piano room when Echo lets you know they're not watching that, and he tells you he's gonna stun Thermite when he starts planting his charge. He does it, you go in, kill Thermite instantly, and get the fuck out.

That's a good Echo use.

It's a 45-70 so the damage would be described as "yes"

Tbh they really need to make it so that you get Assists with Echo when you stun someone and a teammate kills them. Currently you don't get anything other than good feelings in your heart.

Wouldn't all they need to do is make it do 1 damage like getting hit by a smoke grenade?

Just lost to a pre-made team Who wrecked us with Blitz. AMA

ty for the criticism friend

wouldn't that be a bit pointless since all you needed there was to know they aren't looking towards you?

Why couldn't you dome him through his shield?

Having a drone on defense is already a huge advantage because of this. a mobile valkyrie camera that can even give you that information to begin with is already amazing. The sonic burst provides a guarantee that they won't have it so easy in those crucial seconds when you run up to them to peek and kill them.

Also, it is a good stalling/deterrent tool, think Smoke 2.0 basically. And since Ranked is all about stalling, then it's very valuable - even if you don't have someone ready to flank, they'll be paranoid that they're about to die to someone from the corner of their eye.

No idea, everytime he ADS it always lands a headshot

Also you're forgetting to take peeker's advantage into account. Even if you stay still to minimize the stun effect, you have now become a sitting duck and a prime target for pre-firing and fast peeking.

OVERTIME MATCH POINT
4 - 4

Can i train a single map in casual or is it always random? I'd like to learn the map layouts better

Can this game run on an i7 processor without disabling hyperthreading? I don't want to mod my BIOS to be able to play without crashing every 10-15 minutes

>Clutch it

Read the OP guide. It says there how to join specific maps to learn them, either by yourself, with bots, or to have a higher chance of getting it in multiplayer.

More game should have that gun, maybe if we get SA CTU.

>1v5

>Almost clutch it but blunder it in the end
>"Good try, man"
T-thanks...

I miss when i was good at this game

>Play as Caviera
>INTERROGATION MODE ENGAGE
>Zip through Yach at the speed of sound
>Fuck up Bucks legs with the shotty then shank his sorry ass
>We sniff out the last two and win

What is her name again /r6g/?

Thermite's Girlfriend

>tfw no chink ching chongs

Habanero
Hiroshima
Spicy Sushi Roll
Fermite
JapJew

Habanero

Habanero

Thermites other half

>losing 0-3
>Win 5 rounds in a row
>tfw

Hibachi

Juicy sushi pussy

Anyone else get like 4000 ping and crash just now?

Wait when did this get finished? I was the original requester for this.

Fuck, thanks whoever drew this.

Reposting this gem, for posterity.

did the last update broke the game ? i used to have always below 50 ping but now its more like 250-300

I completed it yesterday and posted it in the last thread. You're welcome, friend

How the fuck do people play like this

hibiki

Hentai

Here you go

If you take constructive criticism, make it
"∞ ass rimming" and remove the infinite from the top left

Then it would be perfect

Will do.

>comp
>kapkan gets two trap kills
>frost gets one when someone vault over rook's shield
>on the next defense round, kapkan even catches IQ
Huh.

>It's "defender dropping their spaghetti on the hostage" epsiode

How are people this shit?

Why the fuck is it always Frost

I just bought this game.
1x or 2.5x?

Either that or ass sieging. Whichever you find the funniest. Thanks m8, you're the real mvp

For now, 1X, or you're gonna tunnel vision super hard because you don't know the maps.

When you feel you can navigate them better and understand common routes, then ACOG if your gun allows it

Make sure you read the OP guide friendo, happy operating.

Majestic.

Do people here actually still play together or is it verstigial like /dbg/'s was?

I love those episodes.

All the time. I'm NA though so I usually play during NA night time.

I do know that a lot of eurofriends play during their nighttime too

......what is UP WITH THE FUUCKING DISCONNECTION/LEAVERS IN RANKED.

I AM SILVER NOW FUUUUUU

Also post Operator pics

>check steam stats
>30k players
Holy shit, great to see.
Haven't played for almost half a year because of moving and shit internet but happy to see operating is still alive.

Any new operators after the murican or canadian ones?

Read the OP friend. Two seasons have passed since then. We got Brazilian BOPE and Japanese SAT. Also Year 2 of DLC has been confirmed.

What would Australian operators be like?

Now that just looked intentional.

>having to click 20 Store Fronts in a row to post this
Fucking hell, That was the worst one I've had all year.

gold edition y/n

Gold edition gives you all the DLC ops of Year 1 right away, instead of you having to grind 25k renown each to get them.

So only get it if you really really want to play them soon.

Why are you posting a negative of Leslie Jones?

Like the British ones but poorer.

I literally cannot stop canning my farts!
*BRAAAAPS INTO TOXIC BAEEES*

how many hours of grinding is that?

I don't mind forking out 14 dollars more, but I hate the idea of giving money to ubisoft

>japanese paper door
>its filled with drywall
uhm???

I couldn't tell you, to be honest. It's not an insane amount, but it might take you a couple of days or so depending on how much you play. And also, people usually frown upon newer players playing with the DLC ops as they can take a bit more practice than the vanilla ops, and new players often won't know how to use them effectively.

To be honest I bought mine to actually *support* the game, because I love it despite it being published by Ubisoft. Have 400 hrs since release.

200 hours in I had enough renown to unlock all DLC ops. If I were you I would just grind the year 1 ops and buy the year 2 season pass with cash.

>garage door
>made of wood
Hmm.

thanks for the responses, time to play this game alone in SEA monkey land

Just bought this game and I am lost as to which operators to get. I heard Thatcher and Thermite are some of the best operators, which other ones should I get with limited points?

Why are fuze and Kapkan 1 speed. They could be some much more.

Fuze has a shield

Kapkan should be 2 speed, him being 1 speed directly conflicts with his gadget

Read the OP guide friendos, it's made just for you.