You awake in a strange abandoned home

>you awake in a strange abandoned home
>you reach in your pockets and find nothing but a note that says "good luck"
>you exit and find the nearest ATM
>your balance is ZERO
>You try to visit family and friends but they all don't recognize you
>You go to the nearest library to use the computer
>your whole history is erased

You are screwed now, you are essentially a bum now.

How do you get yourself back together financially?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suck cock for cash

You have your ambition, smarts, and experience to deal with this situation. Good luck.

>Continue to lift
>Build social media following
>Generate income through affiliate programs with supp companies
>Use money to support my fitness life style
>Continue to grow bigger and bigger each week
>Leave humanity behind

Sha bang

Fpbp

I'd be fucked. With no valid passport or govt id, no legit job is possible. And to make it worse, no other country would accept you.

Permanent min wage

History erased?
Commit crime man, fraud, forgery, petty theft. I'm persona non-grata.

Provided I'm still white and blue eyed in this Twilight Episode, I should be fine.

>You try to visit family and friends but they all don't recognize you

Well, I'd kill myself then. There's no reason to live at this point. Life is nothing without family or friends

>not being liberated by no one remembering your past self
>not relishing in the opportunity to redefine yourself closer to the person you think you *should* be
>not finding it incredibly easy to make friends and getting along with all sorts of people and just generally being fun and gregarious

It's easier than you think to start over.

Step one: make someone love you
Step two: make that person invest in you
Step three: either return the investment or take the money and run
Step four: profit

Not that hard. In fact, if you keep playing this game you should be able to go all the way to the top.

Since I have 30 years of intimate knowledge about my friends and family I just convince them of the truth: I'm their relative/friend and someone has erased their minds. Now I have a place to live.
DNA testing would prove my point. Then I convince the government to give me back my ID. Now I'm employable again.
Then I get back my old job.

>Look in mirror
>See a black man

>t. Woman

Do I get to keep the house?

>your balance is ZERO

That proves that I have an account and therefore exist in that universe. If my pockets are empty then I wouldn't have a card to use the ATM in the first place.

Rob the strange abanded house.

Ok, so a thread about how to start from literally nothing.
Probably start by looking around.
Where could I sleep? Any charities of any sort around? Anything to keep me warm and dry for this night?
What I'd probably do is ask people to point me to where a police station is and ask them for some shelter. They'll very likely know, worst case, jail cell is better than nothing. This should be fine for a short stay. Next, figure out income. Offer to work for food. If in an unknown place, try a few businesses door to door, if that fails, probably a street sign and hope that doesn't get me shot.
Farms are usually good, as people tend to be charitable, they have food and useful survival skills to teach, and usually a spare room.
Most importantly, there's always work on a farm.
Not my desired work, but should get you started.

where I live? rob a bank
tellers don't press the alarm until after you're gone
if it's $500 or less they don't care
there's a guy in the area who robs a bank roughly once a week
befriend a homeless guy and steal his identity

>kill self
>a life of toil is not worth living

Rich panini its you ?

Be homeless for a while.
Apply for citizenship.
Then take the GED.

Why would you want to at that point? You've been erased! You're a phantom!

>go innawoods
>build bow
>fletch arrows
>build mud hut while you construct a livable cabin
>live off-grid in peace for the rest of your days

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

>cry about family
>be glad that my bank account is zero and I don't have any student loans
>go outside and beg with my knees on the ground, my head down, and my palms open waiting for people to put money in my hand
>live in an abandoned silo
>beg for money for bike and decent clothes
>get minimum wagecuck job
>save as much as possible, survive on rice and lard
>use money to start eBay business
>use cash flow from that business to start up an insurance business
>use the unused premiums to by more and more products to sell on eBay
>eventually have enough money to start a bank
>use money from bank to start more companies and create a conglomerate
>use money to make myself a TV celebrity
>move to the human colony on Mars
>easily finance a run for the Mars presidency and become the most powerful man on the red planet

What would you sell on ebay? Kinda in this position.

If you are young, which I'm assuming we are.
like most people on this board
if you are young you are literally in this situation
after school it is up to you to make your own path
figure out where you want to go
and then try your best to take the steps needed to get there.
Small steps every day add up to a big thing.

I'm not sure why you made this thread but Good luck Op

Also

>How do you get yourself back together financially?
Write about what just happened
Blog becomes a book deal
book is a best seller
I'm now rich and have access to smart people who will help me with legal to make sure trump doesn't kick me out like this guy says
Also after that

redirect most of my time to figuring out,
who wrote the good luck note?

Blue collar.

Start construction and work my boots off.

By 1 year you could be a job site manager making $40k - $45k a year. Learn Spanish while on the job sites and you could have even more power to move up.

Blue collar is the most rapid way to make money and move up in 2016.

Oh you work in an office? Have fun slaving away for 5 years just to get a managerial position.

Go to a Starbucks and cry that I'm a gay teen who got kicked out by my parent's. Who told me now that Trump is president we could kill you if we wanted to so get out!

Be given job, cash, place to stay, media attention, college grant.

>Oh you work in an office? Have fun slaving away for 5 years just to get a managerial position.
This. I worked in an office for 9 years and my superiors started advancing people under me for positions they weren't qualified for, yet I was. Offices are worse than highschool when it comes to cliques and favorites.

I quit in May and now I'm saving for a plot of land so I can establish a homestead in the mid-west.

this

My buddy worked for a pond management and construction company. He started at $12/hr. Digging ditches and making drainage systems, etc...

In less than a year he got moved up to manager, $45k a year. Within 2 years he'll probably be the manager for all operations in his state.

Thing is, blue collar, you're surrounded by idiots, addicts, criminals. People will work for a month then never show up again. Nobody wants to do it.

With many crews if you can stay in there and be reliable you can move up quick.

Offices are so saturated now, everyone wants to sit behind a desk. Moving up anywhere corporate takes fucking years. Plus they have that whole ageism thing "we can't have a 30yr old managing 50yr olds"

shiieeeet

Start slangin Caine

I know the layout of my parent's house and how to break in, so I rob it and sell whatever I get to rent a motel room out for a while. I get a low end job like dish washer or waiter or some shit and buy a cheap laptop, then do whatever I can in terms of online business or whatever to get by.

You know, as silly as this question is, it really got me thinking. If you lost all your proof of identity such as your birth certificate, driver's license, social security card, passport, etc, say it was all destroyed in a fire, then what could you possibly do? Without a form of identification you can't get a form of identification. It's a paradox.