/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1179 - Rare suckers edition

Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-november/
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
26th - Willow
27th - Phil
28th - Peaches
29th - Kabuki
30th - Tasha

>Events
-Mushroom season

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
Dream codes list - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Tips and Trivia - triviacrossing.tumblr.com

Reminder that Static is moving on the 3rd of December.

so this cool bear just asked me to let him go from my town on 6.12 (tuesday)

any takers?

Looks like I got here early this time.
3rd for best male squirrel

bunp

Game 2 is today
We play /rlg/ in, I dunno, 30 minutes? 45?

Villagers deciding to move is still pretty much random but slightly more likely if a villager likes you a lot, right?

Wow a new thread that doesn't have lewd garbage in the OP for once, good job /acg/!

So when you sell your town, is the money split from all the players in the town? And all the money goes to just he first player in the new town, right?

Katie's in my town. Anyone want her?

I still have you added from yesterday, you can shoot her over here.

Mind if I come and sell some apples in your town after?

Better fix that

See you in 3 days, user.

Yeah sure! Though they aren't premium today; bananas are.

No problem I just wanna get this lighthouse funded. My gates are open!

My internet just shit out sorry dude

ah no problem.

Katie's still here for whatever reason but I'll open my gates

I've got someone in my void, can I visit someone with 10 villagers?

We're on, stream link, as always, can be found at at implyingrigged.info

Anyone want pretty much the whole Pave set?

I also have a cornucopia to give away.

I didn't want to evict anyone, but the two people I wanted out had set a date to move and I was planning new villagers.

But I am pretty sure both of them decided to stay. How does that work? Am I supposed to not talk to them at all in those ten days?

anyone have some sunglasses? they are my lucky item today and somehow i have none in my storage or my shops!

Talking to them risks the chance of them deciding to stay. You would have been better off not talking to them.

>2 of my favorite generals are fighting each other now

Anyone got any pears? I got perfect cherries to trade

i have a few. let me gather them and i'll head over. perfect cherries would be nice but not necessary

Could I have a basket of perfect cherries for decoration purposes? I'll give you however many pears you need. I think I have 3-4 stacks

Oh well. Honestly though, since I found out ten is actually the max, not 9, I may as well keep them around. Even if that means two frogs and squirrels.

Also, I convinced the pig in my campsite to move in and then she didn't, what happened?

it takes a couple days

Thanks. Never had a campsite before. Also, I finally hit the "your town is the best" from Isabelle. I kind of don't want to build anything else for a while.

You guys update your town hall?

I got like two stacks at the moment, let me add you guys real quick then head over

i didn't, but I'm thinking about it. I need to plant a lot of my flowers and generally decide how i want my town to look before i pull the trigger.

OK, added!

Cool, it's open

So that went better today. Saturday Turnips had /acg/'s first goal of the tournament and earned a point for the team against the Roguelikes. The group is still up in the air, and /acg/ can qualify for the Veeky Forums League proper with a good performance tomorrow.

Yeah, the whole "can't be undone" thing is terrifying me. I have the modern police station right next to it, so the modern upgrade would make sense, but I don't know. I wish there were more options.

Isabelle says it can't be undone, but you can change your town hall after renovating it. It's just a little expensive.

I always told everyone when I was a teen that it bothered me how Disney always wanted to sexualize anthropomorphic animals. I mean I was barely old enough to talk and I want to have sex with Robin Hood. And then 20 yrs later I see Zootopia, and I want to fuck that fox, again!

Sometimes now when I play AC even, when Redd is visiting... I get urges.

And for the females, It was always bothersome how they were NOT anatomically correct at all. Like that show, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers? Brandy the dog was always wearing crop-tops, bikini tops, coconuts, or anything that accentuated her incorrect anatomy. It was bad enough she was in a children's program on the Disney channel, being used to lure little kids into lust. I mean if she had the correct anatomy it wouldn't be sexual at all, because who besides mentally ill people would be attracted to an animated dog? But then they promote the sexualization by creating the characters that way! Jessica Rabbit said herself she wasn't bad, she was just drawn that way.

Isabelle isn't sexy, she was just drawn that way. Robin Hood, Nick Wilde, and Redd aren't sexy, they're just drawn that way..... ...... right?

Oh! That's good. I'll start that up then.

I assume it just means you can't make it look like the "old" town hall.

No, you can do that too. I don't know why Isabelle says it can't be undone.

You're blaming Disney because you have a fetish for foxes? That's like me blaming Sony Pictures Animation for their Open Season films making me like deer, like Beau for example.

It's only happened twice and not even in succession.

Still looking to visit someone to clear my void.

Will we ever be able to date
Villagers?

Oh sick! Thanks.

First snow fall of the year, getting close to ultra comfy season

So has anyone actually gotten the 3ds or Wii U from fortune cookies?

I've gotten the Wii U from a fortune cookie.

I got mine from Resetti's RV

I got a N3DS from a fortune cookie yesterday.

Dang, I've been having awful luck. Been buying them almost every day since the update and still nothing. Might just settle for getting an amiibo to circumvent it.

I got two black wiius so far, no luck with the other console
other than that got the dog ornaments

>she likes the winter, the twinkling soundtrack, the seizure-inducing aurora, the chore of snowmen building, the tacky igloos, the eerie glow of lampposts against the pale scene, the overall cold and claustrophobic feeling of being within an isolated town among desolate landscape in a freezing climate.

Only in your dreams.

I've got Julian in boxes, but I've got someone in my void. Can I visit someone to clear my void before I give him away here?

I'd be interested in getting Static

Does anybody have perfect cherries?

Luna is cute!

Got Klaus in boxes today, and he is going to be gone tomorrow, if anyone wants him.

Also, Katrina is in my town if you want some luck.

Invited villagers take priority over voided ones, you shouldn't have to clear before giving Julian away

Is anyone open to turnip trading? I've got a ton of turnips I need to sell.

How many rooms need to be the theme to get 1,100,000 HHA points?

Are you sure? I'd hate to have someone think they're getting Julian only to get a mouse.

Added. I'll post on the 3rd of December in these threads when I'm up so you can take him.

Oh yeah, I should also say, I haven't cleared my void, if that makes a difference to anyone.
I also have NO idea who is in it...

Awesome, thank you!

Right

What the hell, I've been playing for like 1 hour and the 3DS menu shows up and says the game has to restart (progress will be lost) and then it just exits the game.

What happened?

any comfy dream codes? Visited all the ones from the OP

>because who besides mentally ill people would be attracted to an animated dog?
You're right.

Probably overheating.

>he doesn't play Animal Crossing on a 2DS

b-but I do....

Is this a known issue?

>Playing playskool handheld

Just let me have my nostalgia.

>s/he doesn't like the ground looking like it was coated in powdered sugar, making comfy warm rooms, having villagers and your mayor/other characters wear cute cozy wintery outfits, going to get a warm cup of coffee everyday, making your QR patterns more christmas-y and wintery, the warm afternoon glow on the pure white snow,the lights on the pine trees,Christmas,New Year,getting the Japan only items to have more animu-like winter festivities,the villagers getting excited over snow,exchanging gifts with friends by letters,...
Your life must be so sad that you can't find any magic in winter anymore user. I truly feel sorry for you.

I got both of mine from cookies.

>Not playing on the New3DS from HHD
>Or even the poptart from the original launch

Are there any more of these black and white comics? I like them.

acg betta work! We need to win win win!!

accomicsguy.tumblr.com

why is that squirrel (male) wearing a skirt?

Marshal is a sissy.

>Blanca's face isn't blank when she's in an RV
horse shit

>sphinx pwp is 698,000 bells
Why though

Thanks m8

i need meow coupons so bad

>catch a pike
i've never seen one
>fish out 1 piece of trash
i have beautiful town ordinance
>find 5 fossils by monday
i have so many flowers that i haven't seen fossils in months

this game is rigged

if you play time attack on the n3ds and get over 2500 points you get 1 meow coupon

Pike is pretty easy to spot, it's the only "huge" size fish this time of year.

Katrina's tent is in my town, if anyone wants to request a fortune, I'll be open.
And before anyone asks:
>Turnips: 63
>Premium (bell boom): Olive Flounder, Perfect Orange (native, sorry)
>RV: Blanca

Also does anyone have a GracieGrace with Sweets furniture they don't want? November's almost up and I'm still missing 4 items (chair, dresser, table, floor)

It's better to speedrun the story, because if you beat the rounds fast enough, you get one coupon per opponent except the final boss. Can also get them for high chains and combos.

Oh, that's really cute!

Who's in your voids?

So what would cause the development permit to take more than one day to arrive if you already have a house and 100% approval?

Hey Pine Sapling user,

You can have this pine sapling from Leif for 10k.