Post your rides

Post your rides

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHub7oSQdy8
youtube.com/watch?v=F4kDEPe6jBo&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP do you have body pillows in the trunk?

Jeep gran Cherokee 4x4 red

Nice shoppers btw.

Thought it was my city for a second.

I like the shine.

I like the car.

from the hated V6 SN95 to the hated ecoboost S550
feels good man

My shitbox

>That rear tire gap

What the shit user.

My other shitbox.

that's stock, angle doesn't help though

when I got it some years ago some mexicans had chopped the springs on it but i was only 15 at the time so I had no input on what we replaced them with haha

>hit & run skid spot by jeep dealer
>jeep dealer calls cops
>park at a wally world
>cop shows up then leaves after 5mins
>hit & run again
>cop shows up then leaves after 2mins
>repeat
>cop doesn't come

I've seen wheelchair accessible minivans with a lower rear end than that.

Dat wheelgap

wheels look nice

W202
engine bay only pic because the damn thing is in the shop because some fucking stupid chick backed into it

Only picture I have. Gonna do an update shoot tomorrow. Finally got my stickies from yummy stickies and notori

Kind of embarrassed to reveal what I drive now. But here is a pic of the same exact truck my dad gave to me before I got cucked into buying a hatch that I massively regret doing.

Comfy user. I love city shots.

Unfortunately I don't have any.

Twingo's dad.

Nigger watrudoin

from my video you can watch if you want

youtube.com/watch?v=dHub7oSQdy8

is that an independent sticker?

Wagon life

>hyundai veloster

Even the RS isn't worth it

>independent
>not gullwing

NOT GOOD FOR GLORIFIED FREESTYLE

Don't have any actual pics of it but I have a 2016 ex-t

Wew lad, that looks damn clean.

Toyota Yaris actually.

eh, actually still better than a veloster but not performance wise though. I wouldn't call it a bad choice unless you bought a new one.

1/2

2/2

Hnng my dream car.

just got done putting on winter tires today.

driving on ice with 40 dollar manshit tires meant for hectic skids was getting a bit sketchy.

now its a rally machine again

OP if you're gonna itasha then go full fucking itasha. It looks gay just being diecut with 2 colors

Thats a sexy photo

You got Hakkas, right? Probably going to pick up my new set now on monday; Hakkapeliitta 8 SUV in 245/70/16

You can probably imagine how many kidneys I had to give... then again, good tires for your Toyobaru cant be cheap either

Bretty much unless you want to be this guy

Please don't post sideways please don't post sideways

i cheaped out and got hankook ipike rs last year instead. they took me all across the country last winter, and finished it all with tracking them, so they're pretty damn good.

biggest issue I got by far is not having any weight over the drive axles any longer, like at all. gonna stuff a bag of sand and a shovel back there tomorrow to remedy some of that.

I'm on the left

They aren't too shabby. We have them on the Ford Transit Couriers at my workplace, and I haven't noticed anything bad about them

I know how you feel - cant get up any hills currently with my pickup in RWD. 9 year old "Dean Wintercat" tires that are nearly worn out and have all of the studs grinded down flat, plus no weight on the back. Planning on making a flat box in the back of the truck and fill it with a good 200-250kg of these

I need to take new pictures.

I fucking love unknown tire brands like that

>454ss

boi

How much do you wanna bet BlackPanthaa lurks these threads in envy of all the proper BMW and Skyline owners?

What kind of weirdo would put his waifu in the trunk?

The arrow made me chuckle.

Has he ever posted here?

fucking weebs

> they fell for the meme

how's that bus pass treating you

It's a great meme desu.

hey, is there a photo app that you can set a file size limit on, so I dont have to crop every fucking picture I want to post?

Zj? Is it the i6 or v8? Either way, consider me jelly.

You did what now?

The hell is that? some sorta holden?

my gayboy porsche

>Honda
>Sticker that says "Powered by Honda"

2011 Chevy Caprice PPV. got it at a dealer who got it from a police auction with 600 miles. yeah, its an imported statesman/grange/caprice with a Chevy badge.

don't even have a license.

what are you doing here then

>Chevy Caprice

Man, I didn't know they still sold them things, rarely see one around. Guess it would be a decent substitute for a G8

I'm an auto enthusiast

Have you wrenched at least?

It literally is a g8, I pull parts for my caprice from them all the time.

Haha, goodman. G8 drivers don't know whats coming

youtube.com/watch?v=F4kDEPe6jBo&

Did you import or buy from sketchy bastard off of kijiji or something?

Wagon life indeed

Sexy

Bought it from a guy in Richmond of CL 6~ years ago, suspension was tired but engine was healthy.

I guess you've already sorted that out, what motor RB20?

solid V8 thats easy to drive at its limits. decent visibility and tons of room inside. long and wide wheelbase makes it handle well. the only negative about them is since they are sold to cops only, theres some unavoidable problems.
1. the center console, is absolutely unacceptable, you have to get the G8 one and move the parking brake to the console and move the shift lever.

2. the stereo has most of the options locked, so you can sent it to the stereo guy on the forum to unlock the phone/bluetooth/dvd for you.

3. only comes in auto, but the sport mode is actually really effective. it will rev to like 5k when entering heavy braking to help you exit a turn way better.

forgot pic of console

Yeah still the 20, I love them. It's been parked for a while since I blew the headgasket though.

That is so cool, that must be the most modular center console ever. Makes me want to bolt in tacticool rails for giggles

Hey Mark

Man why is it so hard to not to splurge money on my car. I'm just so eager to get a stage 2 tune on this hot girl. I have to keep reminding myself to just wait a couple of more months until spring/summer so I can save up for more important things now.

I also proudly own Sandero.

I'll dump a few shitty pics of my current cars.

E32 750. Babbys first V12 car

loving the rims man

Nice cars, guys. Would own.