/svg/ Shadowverse General

Head patting Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/ .
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Patted:

protect her smile

Nth for Dork is the best girl.

Reminder to do your part because this game is kinda good and could use the free publicity

Playing doctor with Luna's womb! Penis inspection day!

How come I'm getting paired with people in Ax when I'm in B2?

This smile, you mean?

game is already dying

What meme deck have you guys brewed up to kill PtP elf

How does it feel that nothing you do will affect the balance in this game? No matter how hard you post on a mongolian imageboard, what the developers nerf or buff will never have anything to do with your attempts at input.

That looks terrible

Erika a shit. should I trade her in for best boy?

HEY YOU!

Post your total Arena wins and how many times you got 5-0!
Can be checked under Achievements

I dunno. There was a bit of marketing done for this game here in the states, though not to the extent that it was marketed in Japan.

You know what, fuck it, I guess I'll throw it in there and move Momodora: RutM into Farm Animal. Cat is a farm animal, right?

500+ wins
20+ 5-0

You get people up to 2 ranks lower than and higher than you. You gain less points against people lower rank than you, and more against people higher rank than you.

Also, rigged match making looking for that one solitaire deck to match you up against when you're not playing aggro. But, that's just me. Especially since it just fucking happened to me 4 times in a row as Earthrite, and I haven't seen a single run in 12 games now as aggro Blood.

Ptp Blood

52 wins
0 5-0

Been playing for a month but I prefer to just buy packs

That's not entirely true. You can influence balance just by playing the game. As long as you aren't some B rank shitter

I hope I can get Taker of Two before Selector Supreme, at least.

What decks achieve zen? So far ramp dragon and aggro shadow have been the only ones for me.

Pounding Luna's tight butthole!

I won a meme-off

60 Take Two victories

Two 5-0 Rampages

New player here, completed a few of the stories right now.

Currently a fan of Havencraft and Swordcraft, although Dragoncraft looks interesting.

What should I be looking to do as a new player? Should I be saving money and vials, or should I start buying packs?

It struck midnight

ramp dragon is so great because there decisions you have to make in places where you thought there was only one choice.

The lack of cards draw + ramp makes it easy to run out of cards if you just play everything on curve so you have to be careful with your cards.

Too bad it's not really viable.

>other people get an entire pack of animated cards
>I get stuff like this regularly

Just fucking end me.

Post dick

Dark priest is sleeper good in stormhaven believe it or not.

Y-You too!

>arena tickets wasted
>rupees gone
>story mode finished

ALL I CAN DO NOW IS LOG IN AND CO COLLECT MY DAILY WELFARE SINCE I DONT HAVE ANY GOOD CARDS, WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO SHITTY WHY

It's just for dailies

If I had decent blood cards I'm sure it could be optimised a load more by dropping the minis and the cursebrands

Depends on what deck you're currently interested in. Find a deck that you want to work towards (realistically) and see if you're willing to liquidate a bunch of cards to work toward that goal deck.

Uhh...

I somehow won that match.Based golems though i almost got memed on by Rose Queen combo but it left me with 1 HP.

>dropping the cutest card in your deck

Could always reroll???

Did you not reroll?

I think you should reduce one Mini and add one more Killer Devil

Man you just summoned the end of the world, what do you expect? Maybe remove the ally attack and add a base point to the AoE. Satan is dogshit btw, apoc deck is unreliable as hell... The followers need to do some bleed damage through enemy wards or something.

How do I untilt myself from opponents drawing perfect everything against me every fucking time in this garbage game

git gud

Play a fun or a fast deck

fuck off mongoloid kys

Does that mean I'd have to do everything all over again?

Yeah but you can start with good cards.

Stop being so tilted. It's part of the game.

Here's how to balance Elana: all heals are reduced to 1HP, all followers get +1/+1

too many fucking 4-1s.

I want my second sister initiate
I can't make a good amulet based heaven deck without her but I'm too stingy to craft another 2

last 5 or so were 4-1s but I haven't done t2 in ages

Elana already sucks in it's current form.

I will protect her hymen.

500+ wins
20+ 5-0s

~70
Never got 0-5 and only got 1-4 once, but every time I go 4-1 there is that one completely bullshit game.

>tfw I'll never have an animated otomeme
>an entire board of animated memes

Why can't we craft animated cards for something like 3x the usual price dammit.

>vs Necromancer
That's all the matters here. This is a Necromancer general. Banner retards will be upset even if they win, because the deck slows down their climb.

Her hymen is meant to be destroyed.

It's alright to touch yourself

Not on my watch.

Yeah let's look at the non-broken non-seraph version and pretend it's fine

post that cerberus pic

woah

T-thanks.

Could I get a hand balancing this shitty deck out? I feel like I have too many 1 and 2 drops and always end up burning my hand by turn 5-6.

I just want to be able to do my Forest dailies.

I'll post all my available cards if someone's willing to help.

>have 2 animated otomemes
insanely lucky considering I've been playing nothing but midrange sword and use them all the time

I want to fuck that pout

Explain me how this works.

I get difficulty = too hard

But time spent does not always equal boredom.

So this picture says in the end you will achieve maximum boredom and difficulty when you played long enough?

Ohh well i guess that is kinda true for some things

The non-elana version of seraph is much more consistent in all match ups except for rune. Source: AA3 (1k away from master) havenshitter.

>Bounce an Aria 2 times
>Petrify it on t5
Fucking kek
Also thanks to the user who helped me with my deck. Old mage > Rami and Remi

go fuck yourself forest player

What pic?

>another ramp player

my nigga

I don't think it's that hard desu but that's probably because I'm not aware of the decisions I should be making

Time spent with no increase in difficulty is boredom.
You keep doing the same thing and figure out how everything works so there is no challenge.

I don't think I've played against a more bullshit deck than this in T2. This guy had the perfect answers to all the shit I was throwing at him. He got 2 mushussu by turn 4 to punish any of my evolves, had siegfried to instant kill my evolved trades which killed my early game. Even with Otohime and that dragonewt card with ward and storm he mangaed to just perfectly answer everthing. How the fuck do these guys draft decks this fucking nuts? Do they wait for the stars to align or something?

I wish there was a simple way to save the game log after a match.

Difficulty is the Y axis, so it's saying that as your time spent playing increases, if the difficulty stays too easy, you will grow bored.

Difficulty doesn't increase with time, that is dependent on the game. If the game starts too difficult (low time, high difficulty) you are in frustration land, but if the game remains too easy over time (high time, low difficulty,) you'll be in boredom land.

Opps wrong image

sweatyforeheadman.png

No, the other one

Looks very hodge-podge.
Feel like you'd definitely need to show what you have access to.

I don't have many basic core Legends like Forte or Garuda

But at least my animated Otohime is great
:^)

NEVER FORGET

>ramp dragon
>not """viable"""

Why do you have Altered Fate without PtP?
Cut that out.
Does Mana Elk work for you?If not cut it out and put in Fairy Whisperer or Pixie Mischief or Dungeoncrawl Fairy or 2 more copies of Elven Princess Mage.

What a meme singularity.

>two turns before I can evolve
>aria dogma combo means that Haven has 4/4 2/1 on board

Aria needs a nerf bad

So when banner opens the well you just have to take the dick?

Genesis 9:11
And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

what needs a nerf is forest and people who disagree are in A or below

What class wouldn't benefit forest's overtuned cards?

In unranked whenever I play Earth and see a Rune mirror I just instantly concede. Don't wanna waste my time fighting either earth or god forbid dshift

This?