nth for late night touge attacks

>live in FL
>pass msf course
>take cute fake diploma to DMV
>take new license
>ride away on your brand new hayabusa with new sticky dunlops
the only time it's nice to be a flaridian

that's a dope view 10/10

>tfw you want to go ride and walk out the door in gear, helmet in hand before you realize that you're 5 beers into the night and it's not such a great idea
well fuck

come ride with me in foxboro x)

clean looking shitbike. what year?

What is the best sport touring bike and why is it the GSXR 750?

>come ride with me

JEAH! UHH HUH

because you've never ridden an actual sport touring bike

How many times do I have to post this image?

Trips confirm

why has every gixxer squid I've passed
>Been black
>rode with only one arm, with their left lying across their lap

wrong VFR homeslice

It's a 2002. I bought it with 11,000 miles. Buying another one tomorrow morning with 30k miles so I'll probably be turning this 600 into another piece of office decoration soon

because you're american

>>rode with only one arm, with their left lying across their lap
or rather, they have it draped across their lap or they have their hand on their hip

I ride like this because the seating position hurts my lower back and putting my left arm against the tank or my legs helps take pressure off it.

The GSX-R 750 is not a sport touring bike. The Hayabusa is more of a sport touring bike than the 750.

gsxr confirmed for shitbike

I crack open the throttle and roll it on steadily throughout the rest of the corner.

Murica

>finished doom
Fuck that was good!

Fugging exhaust work

I want the crucible sword

>buy an old sportbike
>get faced with a choice
>just ride it and hope nothing bad happens
>or get to work fixing all the problems

I chose the latter, regretting it hard

I want more RIP AND TEAR
wish they went a bit easier on the distortion

>not actually comfy

Forgot pic

shame I don't have a proper camera

Guess I'll have to try this, I have the little card, I was supposed to get mine in the mail within 7-10 days. BS
an hour from me m80, any good riding spots? I've got a dual sport
I am attracted to this, and that says a lot because most other bikes with fairings don't really pop out as much to me. tell me more about it

White bike=best bike

its way worse than that user

Mobile users in the US and probably other countries are being hit with Drive By Downloads from malicious advertisements running on Veeky Forums.

This is part of an ongoing attempt to MotS and deanonymize Veeky Forums users. This is working in tangent with the multiple 3rd party services you see being spammed here like discord, etc.

Youtube has been used in the past to link anons to threads and then comments in those threads

Its getting more dangerous user, tread carefully

the sequel can't come out soon enough I'm Hype

>wish they went a bit easier on the distortion
yeah, I also wish they chilled out a bit on the E1M1 Hangar overtones
I get it it's one of the more iconic songs of the first game but the rest are just as good, give them some love too. I know they remixed/covered some of them but it wasn't enough to offset Hangar

that and it felt like a few plot elements and stages were very, /very/ half life inspired

We soft bags nau

It's a Honda VFR 800 Interceptor, look it up

I feel the same way

Advantages/disadvantages?

Never bothered with half life, but it seems to me the next can only be a prequel
You know, to retcon all old canon in one fell swoop

>don't quote me on that one, it's 2:30 in the morning here

But treading carefully is what they want?

red bike was here. white bike a shit.

Also, back on land and have me a nice crisp bottle of scotch for the night.
I'm ok with this

pussy

tfw no srad

>tfw you don't have the money to upgrade from your cb250 and probably won't have it any time soon either

who /foreverslowbike/ here
I love my bike and how it looks but damn

Best of both worlds :)

Pearl white is far superior to red. Sorry user

i frequently lean on the tank with one arm or prop myself up with one hand on my knee. sportbikes' riding position is amazing in the twisties but not so amazing on the track. it gets really tiring either having your weight on your wrists or holding yourself up with your core

>not so amazing on the track
on your commute, rather. not sure what i was trying to say there

weak cunt

There isn't shit mate. Especially anywhere east of the 495 which is where I am located it. It's too populated and has way too many cops. If you're looking for a proper good time, you will have to explore Western Mass but ideally New Hampshire and Vermont are better picks.

Omg I do this exact same thing too. I'm not sure why people think it's weak cuntish. I think it's kind of badass like a warrior returning from hard long battle.

Yeah if only it wasn't on a terrible bike.

>I think it's kind of badass like a warrior returning from hard long battle.

how much did you pay for your two fiddy

M A G A
A
G
A

Meh I've enjoyed it so far. It's no super bike, but it certainly isn't terrible either

Soft bags help protect the bike and pannier racks in a fall, and are less likely to break a leg or something than a solid pannier. They also expand a little bit over the standard volume since the material is more flexible

Nice m8. Cheers. Wish I had some scotch to sip, I'm relegated to beer and whiskey. How is the Old Pulteney?

>It's no super bike, but it certainly isn't terrible either

what's your frame of reference, like compared to what?

$1500 in pretty good condition, just a few dings on the gas tank

It's smooth as fuck my dude. I've been craving scotch and this stuff is apparently a mariners scotch. So far so good

Those ortliebs? They look nice
I'm thinking of getting side racks for my DR350, I want to know what other people are using for bags though, I was thinking of just using milsurp rucksacks unless I can find something like $80 a bag
Also what bike?
Looking now...does Honda not update the model year? No 2016/2017?
Shit, probably just as well that I add bags to my bike and I can do some overnight camping/weekend in NH. I'm down Cape and it's quiet with some nice backroads but nothing you can go balls out on. 6A is a good ride

what do people mean by "cold tires"? What is a cold tire?

Say I live in Florida, it's the morning and I'm getting ready to go to work. It's about 75 degrees out. Are my tires cold?

I'm always afraid to go at it when I first start out because I'm afraid my (possibly) cold tires will cause me to slide out

did you have fun with your bike today dbt

coulda had a ratty f4i or srad like for like $500-$1000 more senpai

Lads, I'm 6'4" and I still have trouble with fuckin adventure bikes why the fuck are they so fuckin huge goddamn

Not today sadly. But I did yesterday

they are cold in the sense that the edges are not heated up, therefore more grippy. the center warms up easy because you're riding in a straight line (florida). if you want the edges warm, do some serpentine pattern.

tyres at ideal working temp are like 70 degrees C

at least that's what you set the tyre warmers to.

"Cold" tyres means tyres at ambient temps.

cycle ergo is not real life, go to a dealer and sit on it.

before I got my bike my mom was driving me to my shitty grocery store job
she works as a teacher and I had to buy something quick before school started again, or else I wouldn't be able to work during the day

youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o

so I should be fine to do moderate turns without fear of sliding out from a cold tire?

>70 degrees C
>C
fuck me, that hot?

Big Ride Supply bags, $85. Obviously I haven't tested them much yet in falls or waterproofness but they looks decently sturdy and lots of good reviews on advrider.

Bike is a Tiger 800XCx

Nice I'll have to see if I can find some local.

for MAXIMUM ATTACK yes

shit gets melted when you hit it hard.

Clearance, suspension.

bruh, don't worry about it. "cold tires" is just a meme people fall back on when they wreck. in reality, the reason for the crash probably had nothing to do with it.

yes, if you have cold tires, you might only be able to pull off a 45 degree lean angle instead of 60.

but that is pretty much the extent of it.

(You) nice picture.

at 6'4" unless you are all torso you will fit on any adventure bike.

(You) thanks octo!

have had 3x wolfman soft bags on my dr650 for like six months now, done a bunch of trips on them. sorry but I really want hard bags now, soft bags are a pain in the ass.
>ten billion straps to undo if you want one thing
>shit gets jumbled because no structure
>not able to lock it
>more effort required to get them solid and secure on the bike

As far as safety goes, I think that only applies if you're doing long-way-round dirtbiking. If you crash at road speeds, well, you have a whole motorcycle falling on top of you, the panniers won't make much difference.

>cycle ergo is not real life, go to a dealer and sit on it.
this. cycle ergo is full of shit. the paper seat height of fireblade is .2 inches less than the versys 650 yet i can flatfoot the blade with a couple of degrees of flexion to spare while i was on my absolute tip toes trying to get both feet on the ground with the versys.

sportbiketrackgear.com/scorpion-sj2-leather-jacket/

or

sportbiketrackgear.com/agv-sport-tornado-perforated-leather-jacket-1/

?

Nigga the africa twin is as tall as the klx and I tippy toe on both. Im 5' 9" so nooo way 6' 4" is too short for an adv.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYxU_lYBHpY
don't know why it's so satisfying to watch a harley motorcouch eat shit

check out my supermoto guys

neither. go light on the hot pockets for a month, save some autism bucks, and shell out for gear that's actually going to protect you

asian/10

No problem need more pictures tho.

What kind of bike would Trump ride?

a harley trike because he's all bark and no bite and likes it up the ass

moist

I bought a tripod an some other photography stuff to mess around with, for 40 bucks I got a cheap 5 foot tripod, and a bunch of gopro mounts, selfie stick thinger, a little octopus mount, gotta use all this stuff.

Jesus Christ that just gone too fucking far

watersports confirmed kawi canon. non-degenerates better offload your kawis immediately and buy a bike from a respectable manufacturer

I don't mind my tbag so much. Couple bungee cords and its secure, and when I get to my destination I just take it off and bring it inside. Plus I can use it as a back rest. So that's a plus

Hard bags are nice for all of those reasons, if you are commuting or road touring and made of money hard bags are probably a better option. It's when those aren't the case that the options get muddled.

I will say these only have 3 latches to undo to open them, and took me 10 minutes to put on altogether, similar time to remove them as well I assume. The issue with things getting jostled is the same with hard bags unless you have them full to the brim.

On your way to be a proper moto vlogger/ blogger.

friccen sexy

the most pertinent question that comes to mind is can you become even more of a faggot?
>fat
>shit for gear
>beginner tier cuck bike
>supermoto helmet
>fucking spines on it
>striking a pensive pose looking out over his hick ass pigshit environment
just fuck off or crash and die please