pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5T198rMCG18

youtube.com/watch?v=EoyRcGkDnJo
youtube.com/watch?v=_qgqOOGBMLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Rock and Roll.

t

So I just killed a guy and got 500,000 souls. I thought there was a maximum amount? I never really paid attention but I'm pretty sure I've never got more than 1-2 thousand souls from an invasion (which was retarded by FROM since there's almost no incentive to invade anyway).

youtube.com/watch?v=5T198rMCG18

Since last thread died just after posting,
how shall I name my first character?

High speed posting, like you actually done something.

Guts

You should name him "Attention Whore".

>Greatswords buffed, best class for poise and trading
>Curved swords still DPS machines with retarded swing speed and damage
>Straight swords still require too little stamina to swing, but besides that are prone to being parried and don't have insane damage output

So can I use straight swords now and not be labeled a scrub?

Female (Male)

Is the dark sword still broken? Does magic still suck?

>You're a wicked one, aren't you?
>Very well. If this is your wish. I will unravel the thing the best I can. Besides. It will be nice to play master for once.
>Fiendish little lad, you...

SSs now beat CS in trades

Anyone want to watch DaS3 no hit runs with me?

Pro tip: you'll be called a scrub for using the harpe, so you might as well use weapons you like

this is MY sword
you can't have it
it's MINE

Dark Sword was never that strong. Useless r2s and WA. Lothric Knight Sword was always better, especially with black knight shield. But they did nerf DA's damage.

>Besides. It will be nice to play master for once.

Muh

What SL is the best for arena fights?
I can't get anything other than duels at SL120 and I'm tired of them.

Is the DaS3 DLC worth it? I'm working out if it's worth me buying it individually or the Season Pass.

I haven't finished the base game yet.

but hole punisher

>hollows with tree dildos
>hit harder through plate armor than a knight using a sword

>they used to look like the "boy with sword" statues

>t. Uncreative Nigger

Lks is made for quality builds right?

i do

>Dark Sword was never that strong

Alright, that's enough /dsg/ for today. I'm out, see you tomorrow.

Based purely on the item descriptions of their equipment, tell the lore behind your character.

Can I really use greatswords now?

They're really viable now?

It was the scrub SS. Everyone who actually knew how to abuse SS was running Gotthard's. If you died to Dark sword, you likely weren't against a good player and fucked up or played like shit

>blunt force is better than cutting edge against plate
owo

The first jailer , an inhabitant of the Profaned Capital who managed to escape its collapse and was recruited by Pontiff Sulyvahn to oversee the path leading to Boreal Valley . Perhaps the screams emanating from the Ashen ones helps him forget his old home.

Greatswords always were viable. They are meta now.

Open this stream:

twitch.
tv/faraazkhan

This guy did the first DaS3 no hit run a few months ago. I think he's now trying to do one with all bosses.

Those tree dildos can hardly have enough force the way they're wielded. If they were used from horseback like a lance, maybe then.

How does this look for a quality build
Starting as a knight, gonna use ss's and heavy armor

Is there any point into going into NG+++ ?

Not unless you're finding ng++ too easy or maybe you missed out on Pale Shade set or something. There aren't any changes to the game other than enemy damage/hp.

pcfc?

My character killed Sirris of the Sunless Realms for her armor, and also because Sirris is a fucking awful white phantom and the worst girl in the entire series. That's it.

K-kissu

AGS went full inspector gagdet in this one

youtube.com/watch?v=EoyRcGkDnJo

got summoned for dragonslayer armour 4 times and each time I can't pass the fog, what do? it's been working fine with other bosses.

also there was an invader called "Nigger Host of Embers" that killed me, is that some ring effect or another bug? Maybe his name had that full text in it, but it did have the proper line break at least.

>knight
>straight sword
>quality build

you're hitting all the checkmarks

Yes, the Fog Gate bug has been there forever. It also happens with Dancer very often. If you can make the host wait a few minutes before entering the fog it should happen less. That invader was legit, there's a ring that does that.

40 might be just a point higher than needed, people typically stop at 39 then slap on life and favor rings

40 end is arguably more than needed

24 vit is unnecessary unless you need poise

40/30 is a worse idea than 30/40; when you twohand, your the effect of your str stat on your weapon is raised to a level 50% higher than your current one (rounding down and never passing 99 str), so by going to 30/40 instead of 40/30 you get 45/40 instead of 60/30, which keeps more of your stats under the softcap of 40

10 faith is okay, and you can equip priestess to cast something requiring 15 if needed (for example, casting replenishment at the start of a match then switching the priestess ring off for sun princess ring)

you don't need heavy armor with a straightsword since straightswords don't have hyperarmor on anything other than weaponarts, and the good weaponarts like the stance thrust don't really require you to level vit to obtain enough poise to make use of the hyperarmor. Cut vit and make your build 40/40

>40 might be just a point higher than needed, people typically stop at 39 then slap on life and favor rings

Bullshit. Some people stop at 39 becouse it leaves your hp at 1200 and it looks cool. But there's no cap until 50. Personally l feel 39 is too low. 44 vit is perfect for me

>having trouble with ruin sentinels
>kill enemies on my way to the boss room every time
>they actually de-spawn after a while

??? why?
they implemented all this difficult shit (like the whole hollowing and losing your max health system), but they decided to be all cushiony and get rid of enemies if you kill them a lot?
what did they mean by this? first playthrough by the way

>40 end is arguably more than needed
it's only needed for ultra weapons and valorheart

Thread 2 fast 5 me

Ok guy that just got DaS 3 on the black friday sale here. Why does the game crash every half hour or so? I turned lighting down to low like one place recommended but that didn't fix it. Also damn, is the long sword much better than the halberd or is it just me? I expecte the halberd to be great like in DaS 1, but nope. Maybe I'm just not used to the system yet though.

company of champions makes enemies never stop spawning, but it also increases their hp and damage as well as disabling summons

Cleric builds actually, it has an S scaling in faith :^)

>40 endurance
disgusting

36 is all you need, and only for heavy weapons like ulltragreatswords and halberds. Other weapons such as straight swords or greatswords don't even need you to level up any point in endurance

>GUARD THE BELL???
>AHOOOOWAHOOOHAHHAHA

>Bullshit.
wow you're one cool dude

>vit
you mean vig?

>leaves your HP at 1200
no, it's because it leaves your hp at 1801 while embered with both rings which is three flasks plus one point. It's convenient for embered fightclubs because even if tears procs you'll never need more than three flasks to start a fight at max hp. On top of that, the 39th level of vigor gives as much hp as the prior, whereas the next one gives two points less, so it actually is before a drop.

>what did they mean by this?
It was to prevent people that absolutely sucked from rapidly ending up in the last couple of soul memory slots from running the same areas 20+ times. Ruin sentinels are kind of bullshit though.

At this point, do you even care if they are dead or alive?

I use 37 since it gives 4 points of end with favor as opposed to the typical 3, while 38 only gives 2 for some weird rounding reason

How's the mill wood battle axe in PvP? Is it better 1h or 2h?

wtf, why is every gank squad russian all of a sudden

>wow you're one cool dude
retard

>you mean vig?
yes

>no, it's because it leaves your hp at 1801..
45 vig leaves you at 1908 hp. 6 points for 100hp is probably your best bet

youtube.com/watch?v=_qgqOOGBMLk

>all of a sudden

Maybe it's always been like this. I've just recently began checking profiles.
I would instantly sign any petition that made video games illegal in Russia.

>6 points for 100h
...is a complete waste. Even on a warrior I could just use 5 points for 10 faith and an attunement slot to use replenishment, and if I get it to play out for half the duration, that's 150 health. 100 hp while already at around 1400 isn't going to change the amount of swings required for larger weapons to kill you anyway, so it's completely fucking pointless unless you're trying to recover hp after taking damage. If anything it just makes it harder to proc rtsr. The user in question hadn't even hit 40/40 yet, he doesn't need more vig. I have no idea why the fact that the vast majority of people playing this game don't misplace as many levels as you is so triggering, but I'd advise you stop stop advising new players until you can sort your issues out.

Fair enough - Russian gankers are fairly common though, at least in my experience. What SL are you at? And as far as cancerous players go, I'd take the Russian gank over the hell that is trying to play during chink hours.

I'm in the mood of doing some comfy coop, if you need help with anything add Priestess Yera on steam or reply here.

MEMBER ARTORIAS?
YEAH I MEMBER! MEMBER GWYNDOLIN?
OOH HE WAS GREAT, MEMBER?
I MEMBER!

Invadan at SL50. Haven't experienced Chink hours but that does indeed sound awful.

>stop stop
oww, I actually short circuited from having to respond to an obvious blackfriday poster

why are spears so goddamn... short? feels like my millwood axe has the exact same reach
though i would be able to punish a bit better with spears but it doesn't seem like it

Former knight of Mirrah turned charming thief, who ultimately goes hollow and serves Londor as a cold blooded assassin.

>have a lot of nostalgia for DS1
>want to do a DS1 knight build with the nameless knight armor, silver eagle kite shield and broadsword
>feel like that's boring and quit
>go back to being my DS3 self with the nerfed lucerne

my biggest problem is that i don't know whether to make it an sl130 duelfag or a low sl invader

t. follower spear user

I feel fucking cucked by this game. Not a single hatemail (PC).
What's the best way to get it? Healing in arena?

Black knight that slowly hollowed and turned to the Sable Church, ending up becoming the new lord of hollows. Also worships chaos and uses pyromancies now as a last big fuck you to his Chaos-fighting roots.

Original pls donut steal

You already have someone famalan ?

To make you mad, cyкa.

Hack
Brag when they can't get you b&

I really hope we don't actually have russians in this thread.

No I'm all alone, you want to do something?

Name place and pass and I'll come.

sup dudes. can i join?

we do have a couple, they come out of the woodworks if you point out how terrible their internet speed is

>he hasn't fought quality

Well sorry to disappoint fagboy but i've been here for almost 4 years now and i'm sure as hell not going anywhere.

Sure we havnt started anything yet, not sure where we are going though.

you'd sure have fun at fcs, there's plenty of them

Aren't like half of the PCFC fuccbois incredibly laggy Russians/Eastern Europeans?

You're the worst race on earth aside from sandniggers. I wish Hitler had succeeded.

I cant figure out what class to chose for a low level build. On one hand, i could use the knight and hunter ring on a warrior and save a good amount of points, but on the other, the knight has 10att which is more usefull than the warriors luck. Not sure if my str is gonna be 18 or 20, dex will be 14, faith might go up to 15

Almost everyone is a burg/west EU

Set your steam account to free comments.

Graphics drivers up to date? Some other person mentioned updating the bios but thats probably not the problem.

Don't you worry user, we might accidentally annex you next.

I'll jump on my alt char and put down a sign at the first bonfire in the DLC with pass "dsg"

this is on PC.