>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Wood Elves Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiks2rQa9o

5 Minutes of Gameplay (Morghur confirmed!)
youtube.com/watch?v=-9M33Idbm5k

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

Last thread

First for PREUSSENS GLORIA

2nd for stop the /v/ newfags bleeding in to the threads already

third for /v/ newfag =/= someone who doesn't eat everything CA shits out
you people don't even remember post-rome2 /twg/

DEFENSIVE

TESTUDO

PONTUS

So why do you spend so much time crying about warhammer then? On a website where the "feedback" will never get anywhere no less. If the older games are so good then why not just continue to play them and stop being such a baby about people enjoying something you dislike?

I'm simply stating the truth. You are a newfag to /twg/ if you think this is a /v/ thing or new.

AAHHHHHHHHHHH......

THE OAK OF AGES.......

TRUE KING OF KARAK BELEGAR PEAKS

Except Veeky Forums is hugely pro-CA ever since Attila. So if you dont like it get the fuck out instead of acting smug.

Because you are the tiny minority here.

How do I play this campaign? I can barely get my feet off the ground before the lateness of the initial grudge has my people rioting.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

Why are Irondrakes weak against armour?
Isn't being boiled alive inside your armour pretty uncomfortable?

damn lads the shills are getting violent
they're gonna throw us out soon watch out

>Veeky Forums
>not /twg/
>you are the tiny minority here

REMINDER TO PLAY ONLY SHOGUN 2

Well, it's even more uncomfortable to get that shit directly on skin, armor does provide some protection and material to take excess heat.

I swear to god if you niggers end up making us split like Bloodborne did with /dsg/, /twg/ is gonna die.

I want you to be castrated and flayed alive.

Did anyone get invited to the Arena Alpha coming up again?

>he doesn't know

>You are one, we are hundreds, thousands, millions .txt

Presumably it's not really like real life flamethrowers that would stick to everything like napalm, but actually balls of fire that you would probably like some protection against. As long as it isn't bare metal to skin, that would really hurt.

>Arena

Let it die, user. Let it die.

It's just shitposters. The prime mark of those are not accepting shit that belongs in the general like /gsg/ does.

>arena

histfags tried to split several times already and the threads always die. They've accepted their fate and instead spend their time shitposting in here because they're butthurt

There selfish horrible people.

you mean /whfg/ died

Don't dignify them by calling them histfags, that's insulting to all of us other people that like history games. Name them as the slavs and autists they are.

Kick Skarsnik's shit in early on (turn 20-30), build wall and start hauling ass to K8P. A spooky thane can help with public order, but you want both of them with you for important battles. Also, get breweries and refectories.
Basically, go fast.

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, “There’s no campaign depth!” and “Creative Assembly are fucking jews!” and other slurs I dare not mention.

Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren’t just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.

I don’t feel awkward or anxious playing Total Warhammer around others, and your words don’t affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been carefully copied for us – and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON’T ruin this for them. We Total Warhammer fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow sons of sigmar, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don’t take this the wrong way. I don’t hate you. I don’t fear you.

I pity you.

I’m sorry that you feel this way towards us. I’m sorry that Total Warhammer is such a bane to your existence. And I’m sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I’m sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I’m sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I’m sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Medieval 1, start up Total Warhammer, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first trollerhammer torpedo, and then, maybe, just maybe, you’ll see what you’ve been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

does the Slavs thing come from how retarded slavic posters on TWC are?

Okay, someone tell me how to play Chaos. It feels like getting a second horde is impossible.

His great grandmother was raped in WW2 and his family has held a grudge against the slavic menace ever since.

There's one slav who's an AoS apologist and continually shits up warhammer threads and discussion

No, there's a prominent TWW hater browsing and posting in these threads frequently.
He's russian, easy to spot his posts:
- pure negativity about the Warhammer universe
- "LotrO would make a better TW"
- TW:Warhammer has less interesting mechanics than previous TW titles
- broken english

RAZE

EVERYTHING

>tfw you can't put effort into any faction but the Empire
>Don't want to play any faction but the empire

Fuck off with this NMS pasta

>- TW:Warhammer has less interesting mechanics than previous TW titles
This is true though

t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanovsky

Then I have no money to make a second stack.

>No, there's a prominent TWW hater
>implying it's one person

your game isn't perfect senpai

Shit, my bad. Meant sack AND THEN raze

There are multiple people hating on TWW, but "The Slavposter" is one guy.

>- TW:Warhammer has less interesting mechanics than previous TW titles
>- pure negativity about the Warhammer universe
Both of these are true.

>tfw same, but with based Dorfs

>based dorfs
oxymoron

>opening cinematic will only include first 4 factions

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

Пpивeт!))))

>>based dorfs
>oxymoron
grudge

>Because you are the tiny minority here.
Perhaps you should go back to r*ddit? where you can actually downvote anything that violates your safespace and criticizes your overlords

>balans

stop the drama

elves soon

>tfw can't decide wether to play Durthu or Orion first

Orion seems like a glass cannon caster-ish type of hero.
I'm rolling with Durthu.

>TW:Warhammer has less interesting mechanics than previous TW titles
this is literally true

Hoping to recruit someone from /twg/ to co-op with but if I can't then I'll play Orion first.

Here you go my friend. They sort of just shoot through eachother and masturbate their guns for a bit.

Turn 330 of my VC campaign, only one other faction remains they have 6 settlements and decide to declare war on me.

gg.

Norscan Genocide is a compelling argument for Durthu.

I also like the idea of combining Treebeard with Adolf Hitler to make a Nazi Germany version of Fangorn Forest.

Our roots need more Lebensraum.

Pick one (1)
>A faggy half-gor elf spearchucker
>Durthu, a spirit as ancient as Athel Loren itself bound to a tree, half-mad with grief for the state of the forest

fucking hell

Good one.

>this is fine

Top kek

This reads like something lifted straight out of redd*t

Pretty much, the only evolution was in the addition of monsters and flying units.

>12 days til wood elves

thank god I have football to keep me company

Does TT have any rules regarding guns and depth vs width?

Volley fire became the norm with flintlock weaponry, no one knelt.

Yeah only first and second rank fires

Why does he think that naval combat could be done by two extra developers only?

Doubt he can appreciate the scale of work though to be fair in Asia they wouldn't think twice about two developers adding a mjaor feature. In the Mon-Fri 9-5 programming world of the UK that would be impossible.

The same reason he thinks creating unique villages for 20 factions in Warhammer is as easy as creating the 5 presets in Attila.

It probably is considering they removed all the siege escalation mechanics, burning mechanics, and townspeople.

Is me or the hype for elf is much lower than the hype for beastmen?

Because people incessantly say stupid shit about stuff they barely know.

Who the fuck could've been hyped for Beastmemes?

Wood elves look a lot better than beastmen

I'm personally much more hype for elves than I was for beastmen. Horde factions are garbage and on top of that Beastmen are just another LULSOEVULZ faction with no depth.

Whether or not there's more or less hype on a /twg/-wide scale I couldn't say.

The same thing applies to this general and all the people that parrot whatever CA says in defense of their practices.

How did Attila even get made?

Ooooooh boy I am saving this and posting it in every thread.

But this is specifically about software development, something I know very well, and the "why don't they"-crowd is universally the retards in this respect.

>something I know very well
sup cleve

POST THE WARHAMMER ROLL CHART YOU

EBDANIANS

Literally who?

I'm playing Napoleon Total War. The last TW game I played was Medieval 2 about 5 years ago.

I've read the FAQ. Is there anything else I should know to git gud before I jump in?

Did they shoot through eachother before flintlocks were used too?

Play Empire instead

Empire sucks ignore him.

Take at least 4 artillery pieces in every army.

Finish a campaign then try either Darthmod or LME

Artillery is good. Howitzers are godly. "Force Squares" on line infantry by doing feigned charges with cavalry, and then shoot the square with your line and artillery. If they don't square then just keep charging, cavalry will wreck line infantry in a frontal charge if they're not in a square, so you dont have to worry about flanking. Charging into a line infantry, and then dragging your cavalry through to more line infantry, prevents every soldier from firing in those units until the horses are dead or routed, meaning your line will keep shooting while their line doesn't. This is an excellent way to sacrifice a shitty cav unit and rout an entire line.

Also skirmishers are important, if you eliminate the enemy cavalry then you can pick their infantry apart and leave them a skeleton of what they were by the time they reach your line, assuming they haven't already routed from the combined fire of your skirmishers, line infantry, and artillery. Also skirmishers can crouch in front of your line infantry, creating even more overlapping firepower.

NET OF AMYNTOK

kek

If you want simple wins, you bring two regular artillery pieces, 3-4 howitzers, 4 heavy cavalry and line infantry (mix in guards if you're feeling fancy) for the rest

Line up your infantry with the two regular artillery pieces inside the line, howitzer behind, and two heavy cav on either side. The wider your line is, the more men can fire once the enemy approaches

Manually aim your artillery when you have the time: Select the cannon, and right click in front of where you want it to shoot. If it aims at specific regiments, it will aim at the extreme edge of it and get minimal hits

That hanging man should be Empire, CA took an active effort in improving Rome II

>at least 4 artillery pieces

4 is the maximum you should ever have if you don't want to trivialize every battle even more