What's going on with Veeky Forums? Post count has been looking pretty low last few days

What's going on with Veeky Forums? Post count has been looking pretty low last few days.

dunno, kinda losing interest in this board, that's why I post less frequently here.

the gm fangirls committed mass suicide

Same for me, literally every thread has GM GTR shitposting. I bet it'll be in this thread too.

For fucks sake

Samefag

>literally just filter out keywords like "GM" and "fangirl" in the settings
>haven't seen a shitpost since

Everyone's out driving.

this

Some of the spammers got banned. The amount of spam churning the threads dropped although alphonse and company seem to still start up new trolling threads. It'd be good if people stopped posting to those so they would just die out instead of shoving better threads off the board.

Malicious ads have been severely putting me off.

God damnit

Why do they do this? What is there endgame?

assmad gm fangirl spotted

Underage autistic busriders have nothing better to do.

>underage
you can't prove it tho, senpai

bumping for more assmad

I have alphonse IP address if anyone wants it

lol, no u don't

KEK BTFO

Sure do bud. Starts with 172. From a Tmobile phone.

this

I like cars. I like talking about them, I like learning about them, I wanna talk about tires, exhausts, maintenance, oils, cleaning supplies and techniques. I'm a car guy.

This board is mostly shit posting. I cone here to ask a genuine question with the hope of carrying out an interesting conversation with other car enthusiasts.

What I get is some shithead talking trash about every car being shit, posting dead memes and talking about how only track times matter.

I honestly don't know why I still cone here. Perhaps I'm hoping for this to change, but I know it won't. All the boards here are unhelpful.

I guess it's time to leave.

i literally don't care. u can't find me

i'm anonymous

everyones spamming on /pol/ for that sweet GET and performing memetic magics to MAGA

>"gaming" chair
>le Veeky Forums sip meme drink

Really?

Im sure it points to your parents house

I've been rewatching Gundam 00 instead of posting here.

THIS

This and
This

I'm burnt out trying to be helpful and answer questions. Even ignoring the memes and shit posting the amount of stupidity about real world driving here is unfathomable.

This post is too real.

Top kek, assmad GM fangirl detected
> literally can't make this shit up
GM fangirls literally on suicide watch

Will they ever recover?

who's this semon demon?

>not one car thread goes by without benchracing bullshit and whining about stance
>don't need SQT because i have a service manual
>or VIN checks because i have connections
>/dbt/ is nobikes except for the dirtbros because everyone else crashed and have to polish their fairings before going in public

Veeky Forums - offroading and trucks