/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Happy boofday Ibuki
youtube.com/watch?v=gn77YtqF-Sw

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 11/21/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer newest chapter is out

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

First post for cutest and lewdest pair.

Here for Naegiro!

The power of love and unpredictability will fix her

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Alright, since I guess we actually fucking have to care about Maki for some stupid fucking reason, what the fuck is this shit in her hair?

No it's not a treble clef

Chiaki-chwan!

too lewd

Infinity symbol ain't it?

Interesting that she's wearing a white rose, as opposed to a red rose

Red rose represents "love"

White rose represents "trust"

NSFE - Not Safe For Elliot

Theory: SHSL Dictator is actually SHSL Chess Master

Deluded about the "King" piece on the board, he even wears a checkered ascot so he can play any time anywhere.

>Some of you even tried to make children with Junko's dead body!
Wh-which one?

No comment

>DR1 shows Junko's body completely destroyed
>"lol no there were remains"
Fuck DR2.

>White rose represents "trust"
We Danganronpa Distrust now. Looks like the power of PS4 and Vita will let them do what they originally intended with the series.

Needs a bunch of tape and a fuckton of stitches to get that scrapheap fixed.

I head his name has actually some connections to shogi.

If that's the case, explain this cute moment!

>tfw Hina's the only girl willing to act on her feelings and be straightforward about it
>not the roundabout, complicated, teasing ways that the other girls do it

She's black. Black's inherited more primal instincts as they're closer to monkeys. Of course she'd be easier to get into the bedroom.

She literally ships Naegiri

Hina is very cute too.

>Kaede eagerly steps forward to be the leader
>Maki's only line thus far is "Leave me out of this"
>Lies are pink
>Truth is red
Did we literally fall for the yuri meme?

Maki is a hero

HERO!

Chiaki-Chwaaa-

Hey man...

Making them rivals, the sure fire way to communicate clearly to the audience that both characters are 100% not gay

I want to lick the bacon

NDRV3 announcement in 5 HOURS

SHSL Luck

IS THAT PINK TEXT YOU'RE WRITING IN OR RED TEXT?!??!

PINK

OR

RED?!?!?

No she doesn't.

Just means she didnt really die

So let me get this straight.

Up til recently, you guys were arguing Kaede would die and Robo Hope would take over more or less on "gut instinct" - plus the limited cover featuring Keebo.

But yesterday, you noticed weird pink text in the Famitsu Articles - specifically concerning Kaede and the word "Protagonist" - so you concluded that Kaede was fake. Basically, you combined your gut instinct with actual fucking evidence for a change

...How does that make Maki the true MC, instead of, say, Keebo?

Did Junko rape Naegi?

>"Some Remnants literally fucked Junko's corpse, broseph!
>junko's a fucking pool of blood at the end of DR1

K O H A C K A

>all those lies in the thread

Probably not. She probably wanted him to do it though.

Would she pick the unpredictability of that over the despair of suicide? Really makes you think

If we are to suppose the pink text is lies, then it's counterpart, the red text, must be the truth

In the scans nothing said in the red text is falsifiable. Red text is confirmed truth. And guess who is very red...

Because her main color is red I guess.

WHAT

Tokomaru happy ending!

WHAT IF

THE PINK IS THE TRUTH

AND THE RED IS THE LIES

>laughs when overhears kyoko talking about naegi
>smiles after that cute&lewd handholding moment
>says something like "that kinda girl is surprisingly easy, you just have to make the first move, go get'em makoto" before he goes into the bathhouse with kirigiri

Actually, more than just that

She, along with Keebo and Kaito, could potentially be the protagonist.

Kodaka said of the initial reveal of these three that "The protagonist isn't necessarily amongst them"

But if we flip that, it could mean "The protagonist isn't necessarily NOT one of them" too

They're memeing. Kaede is the main MC.

If it's Kaito I'm going to fucking die of laughter

>not just teasing him just to be a bitch

You never had a lot of girlfriends huh? With your logic Mukuro ships Naegi and Sayaka just because she asked if they were on a date and implying they role play in bed.

What bullshit twists is /drg/ expecting from V3?

What about DR3 then? Youre being autistic

Junko is alive

She was just being cheeky you retard. God you can't read people at all. It's just dumb teasing. Go get friends and a girlfriend and you'll find out.

In DR3 she wasn't teasing him though. She just looked happy when they had their moments.

The entire game is a lie
It doesn't actually exist, and is never coming out

I want to believe

Junko'a backup plan was to have Rantarou pick her up across time to head to the Gifted System universe to start her killing game and crush the government.

Kaede is Rantarou and Junko's child.

No you fucking moron, how she acts in DR3 is how people act around couples that they have no romantic interest in you fucking retard, we dont care that your mommy kisses you on the cheek every night, that doesnt make you an expert on anything you dumb sperg

>Implying your virgin ass has ever talked to a girl

She was in DR1. In DR3 yeah she was happy her friends met up again. Doesn't mean she ship them.

Hey lads. I'm making an ultra mega "any retard can follow this" image macro for the pink text theory, but for the moment I'm holding back until I see the third VA trailer.

Why?

Well, I realized something. The Scrum Debates. They work on the basis of sound. Kaede is the "only one" who can handle them, because of her music talent. But that's not really true. A fucking robot could do that too. Especially a "learning" robot. With that it mind, this hypothetical "real" Protagonist seems like it could only be Keebo.

But who else could tell apart the different voices of what is essentially a squabbling bunch of cacophonic children screaming at each other?

Well, a Nursery Teacher seems like she could fit the part.

>being so retarded and ignorant he replied twice.

You're a fucking idiot. That doesn't prove one bit she ships them but continue showing you're just some dumb virgin.

>how she acts in DR3 is how people act around couples that they have no romantic interest

LOL

Chisa did nothing wrong.

Asahina only has interest in donuts
she's a total bro tho

>samefag
Hmmm really makes you think

The one issue I have with DR3's interview besides "I made the twist stupid on purpose" is how Kodaka doesn't seem to be aware of when Junko is used well and when she's not.

"Ultimate Analyst" Junko is the worst. For many reasons, but the implication that she planned Animator making HOPE ANIME well in advanced drags her character down into the contrived, and not the "fun DR1 hahaha i did it because it's my fetish" madwoman from DR"

If red is supposed to be truth, how come truth bullets are blue in V3?

Hmm. Just gathering data, but I see a claim that Maki "won't be present in the first trial" being made. Any official info confirm this, or is it just people drawing conclusions from the (reliably unreliable) trailers?

I agree with that. Wish the retard I was talking with understood that.

Why does it matter when she's just a stepping stone for Rantarou?

Of course any official info will not confirm anything like that. Just theories as always.

I've noticed that too, but I need to see the text in motion before making any conclusions. Here we see the Pink Text, a lie, in motion. The barrel is pink too, so perhaps blue = truth. Or it's Umineko rules.

Blue Text definitely has a purpose in this game, and possibly Black Text as well.

>she asked if they were on a date and implying they role play in bed.

That sounds hot as fuck

>Naegi: h-hey can you tie the rope a little less tight Maizono?
>Maizono: Whatever you say! After all I'm your assistant~

So Junko is Xehanort?

I think a very important thing people seem to be missing is that Lies are not "bad" in DRv3.

They're used to progress the trial and catch the culprit. The tagline for DRv3's first trailer is "A Lie will change the world!"

Red Text might be "Oppressive" truth, while Blue Text is "Truth which allows you to move forward."

Though honestly I need more blue text to form a theory on it. That's not even getting into Black Text

Because it doesn't mean anything.

Just people making shit up.

The way she laughed made it seem like she was laughing/happy at Makoto blushing and Kirigiri basically doing the same. Maybe you're right but to me it seemed like she was happy to see her two closest friends have a cute moment since they are both so reserved most of the time.

Junko is clearly Aqua

Same VA
>people making shit up
Woah we META AS FUCK

OK that's cool and fine. I'm just saying she doesn't really care about their relationship/friendship. She's just happy her friends with her.

Morning /drg/~

>yurishit

Why do I have hype for this?

I didn't have hype for DR3 and was able to avoid getting disappointed.

But I can't contain my hype for this game

>So Junko is Xehanort?

I thought it was obvious since DR2 when she was trying to take bodies. Her plan failed so she's banking on her other plan which is time travel like Xehanort. Rantarou will help her with this. She'll leave HPA universe.

At least get a better KH waifu like Larxene.

Funny thing is how Kirigiri is essentially a lesbian.

She likes Naegi because he reminds her of her /u/ partner that betrayed her with crispy consequences

Good morning to you.

who is amami staring at? he's the only one not looking upfront like the others

All who fall for the /u/ meme pay the price (except cumaru)

Good morning everyone, the chihiros are awake and so am i
Good morning you smelly westaboo

I believe that the whole "red=truth" thing isn't fully accurate. You guys are on to something, but it's not the full story. I personally believe "red=truth people want" and "blue=truth people need." Similar to what said.

There is absolutely no blue text in any of the Famitsu articles I think. I could be wrong, just pink and red text. This could be representative of your typical marketing spiel.

Maki I see as some sort of silencer. "Ignorance is bliss" and that sort of thing. We won't know fully if this is the case until her profile is revealed, but I have a hunch. Maki is the SHSL Nursery School Teacher. It wouldn't be unorthodox for her to obfuscate the truth so that everyone could live in peace.

Hi Jess

But both Junko and Aqua are voiced by Megumi Toyoguchi

she likes his corpse not him exactly. she likely did things with yui's corpse if yui is dead.

Blueberry Mage is best girl. Also not a Xehanort or Sora, in spite of everything

At Kokichi

fuck you jess
she loves her manlet because he's a cute little shit she can dominate

That doesn't make Aqua less shit.

Larxene is so much better. Aqua is interesting as a grocery bag.

Who the fuck is Jess and why are you spergs constantly mentioning him/her?