/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35863/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34321/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72685/?
youtube.com/watch?v=VNTKuTKgvG8
mod.dysintropi.me/mods/Skyrim/DA2FlemethUNPCM.7z
pastebin.com/AP9g4ivS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for hircine

Oh, I see. Wew, sorry about that user.

Armor is: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35863/?

Armor texture is nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34321/? Just extract the General Tullius textures, the rest are shit.

The tents are from nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72685/?

You'll have to open its BSA and extract the tent textures. I already retextured them to sometihng more hi-res.

My FPS in the wild is usually 35-50 with that grass. It's Unbelievable Grass 2 withk the 2k textures. Might be 1K actually.

T-thanks.

Why shouldn't it be canon?

If I want to roll a new adventurer, what are some mods I can get that make him purely a mercenary? I don't want to go to Bleak Falls barrow or do any Dragonborn quests where they make you into the Mary Sue, I just want to be an adventuring mercenary who fixes peoples problems and gets money.

xth for orc master race

Also for the best black Friday ever

Clockwork has some impressive architecture

I play TES games mainly for the quests/lore.

I finished Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, but I missed a lot of shit in Oblivion, namely SI and Knights.

How ruined would the experience be if I just youtubed those two questlines?

What's the girl wearing?

>followerfag shows up
Well now we know who was doing all that shitposting last thread

Ye it's pretty dope.

Get ready for more spooky bits.

Hircine's pretty cool

>orc
>master race
pick one

I don't think I would trade my experience with SI for a let's play of someone else doing it. SI is more than just its main quest. It's an entirely new world.

I think you'd be missing out if you just watched someone else play it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNTKuTKgvG8

you're a weird guy deo

Because it's just me drawing random conclusions from a picture. If its not what you had in mind for his future just ignore it and do what you want.

It does, unfortunately I lost interest right around there. I loved the tunnels but then it got too steampunk and cybertech for me. I'm glad to see someone picked it up, because its a really interesting quest mod, I just didn't enjoy it once I left the underground.

Write a 5 word review of the last mod you downloaded

I was ready for some spooks when I heard the air raid siren after exiting Nurndural
>ghost woman is standing there behind the weird robot chick
>"I wasn't talking to anyone bro, there's no one here see?"
>ghost woman is still standing there, then she just casually walks out of the scene
Yeah right

This general has been nothing more than a circle jerk for the past year. Every once in awhile I come into this general hopefully to see discussions about TES lore, what we would like to see in TES VI, etc. Instead I come into a thread full of waifu loving avatarfagging virgins that grabs each other dicks and aggresively jerk off one other about their shitty waifu/husbando adventures.

God damn this general is pathetic, fuck all of you

This shit is super fluffy.

thought it was pretty good

I just want to know what /TESG/ feelings twards Inigo is? Personally I like him, but I want to know what you guys think.

Considering there's not much you can do to increase the damage of spells, is a pure mage build even viable on Legendary or even master difficulty?

(Pit Fighters)
Kill people and that's it

Inigo is da bestest

damn bruh there's a lore thread in Veeky Forums every weekend, and teslore subreddit if you need a daily fix

calm down dude drink some sujamma

He's pretty balanced in terms of dialogue, and the story isn't too bad either. Definitely a worthwhile follower.

chill out bro

the tg thread is currently up if you want lore
We had a kind of iffy morning today, but it's over now

Ask Brave because i have no idea.

ORC
MASTER
RACE
PICK ALL THREE

Cute vampire with big tiddies.

Yeah that freaked me out.

Even more, when I left the first time (or tried to) I couldn't leave and some force kept turning me back around.

(Poser Hotkeys)
Posing made ten times easier.

Shivering Isles is the best content Oblivion ever got. I mean it's easy to stand tall when everyone else is short but still, it's actually good and you should play it yourself.

I wish that I can just complete his quest quickly without having to be his BFF. Same thing applies to Arissa the Wandering Rogue.

>that top

bueno as fuck.

Is
is the joke that she's holding the crosshair?

You're to nice for your own good Lil Drow. If anything I should follow through with it since a few of your ideas have lead to great things.

He's pretty much the best voice follower around. Granted that doesnt mean much but its a great mod/follower.

You can always start a discussion focused on what you want to talk about. Im sure somebody would join in, but I doubt thats what you want.

Replaced vanilla sounds with bells.

How does the special edition run? big potential for mods or do we not know until the skse64 is out?

mod.dysintropi.me/mods/Skyrim/DA2FlemethUNPCM.7z

m8, you're a bit l8 on that conclusion, but thank you for the listen.

the dlc for oblivion is one of the only reasons to play the game imo, besides the whodunit quest

It didn't end up working.

FYI, her name is Melissa.

Any good hi-rez armor mods for a "Death Knight" or "Black Knight" character. Tall lady who uses massive weapons and conjuration?

Pref Heavy.

@161195357
>muh why is no one talking about lore
Everytime

Doing a mage build

Breton or Altmer?

Peaceful land, its inhabitants kind.
He's a breath of fresh air to Vanilla followers in my case, it's nice to have a character talk while traveling, the little tid bits of his personality can be urking at times, but he's alright.
Are you guys able to hear what animals say?

Get theses cats out now!

>Waah noones talking about lore
>makes no attempt to start a discussion about lore

It's the absolute worse.They never actually give a shit about lore either, they're always just looking for something to whine about.

Atlmer. Make sure to condescend to everyone.

Fit the damn outfit properly

>Are you guys able to hear what animals say?
I don't know, but I can imagine it's usually something like "don't kill me."

What mod?

my waifus/husbandos died forever

Altmer's extra magicka will make it easier in the beginning. If you're planning on using magicka exclusively, that is likely you're best bet because you're basically fucked when you're out of it. Breton is better all around and makes it much easier to fight powerful mages because you can absorb their spells. Plus they're naturally resistant to magicka so you'll be less vulnerable to the annoying one hit kill frost spells. They're both good.

>don't kill me
That doesn't sound very fun.
Imagine all the little bugs that you step by that scream that.

It's the fucking air raid siren, it's one of the eeriest and scariest sounds known to man. At least now I know what to expect when hearing it in this mod

Proper adventure with Erin and/or Marin when?

A lot of them don't bother to think a bit either; the game is pushing six years. Everything related to its lore has been argued to death. I can't count how many Stormcloaks vs. Imperials discussions I've seen since 2011.

Yet lore discussion still happens here. Just not as autistically as in r/teslore or Veeky Forums

>You can always start a discussion focused on what you want to talk about.

user did start that discussion. It wasn't about lore, it was about how shitty this general is. user is part of the problem, if we accept the premise that there is one.

>At least now I know what to expect when hearing it in this mod
Did you get to the point where (spoiler alert) one of the dwarven undead creatures with the multiple hearts starts saying weird stuff as you're walking through the area?

>Proper adventure with Erin and/or Marin when?
I've posted some but not a lot. I can try to get some adventuring with them sometime soon. (maybe today actually if I'm up for it)

I saved and qqq'd after going through the travel machine for the first time

Stormcloackfags not allowed in this thread, get out now.

What are your favorite meshes, clothes, and other mods for making a pure daughteru /tesg/?

>Nords

I just updated a bunch of my mods today and all the sudden cats are doing guardsman's job, so idk atm.

Posting load order.

How'd I do?

pastebin.com/AP9g4ivS

kek.

Also after this, you plan on playing Unslaad? It's a neat quest mod from what I played of it, despite it being a small one.

cant wait to make the snow yello n red with your pisskin corpse

>synn

Serana is the best wife! :3

Late waifus, lore, harmony.

if this character had a biography, would it be called lizards in the hists?

I'll check it out sooner or later, but it's not a priority

I don't why out of all of my screenshots, that one is the most popular. I've seen it posted on Veeky Forums and even 9GAG.

I dunno.
I've been meaning to work on her backstory but I'm a lazy fuck when it comes to that shit. Especially with a character that I'm still trying to figure out how specific personality. All I know is that she's a charismatic, friendly lizard with a fondness of reading books.

k then. I'll probably take Erin and Marin on some Dawnguard adventures.
If I debate doing lewd later on, would you mind? Figured I would ask for future references.

Are Nords racist?

Races don't exist lrn2 science

How do we fix the melee combat for TESVI?

Which other games get first person melee combat right?

In the very wise words of a post long forgotten, "you can't. Skyrim will always be weightless rockem sockem."

dark messiah

>mai waifu will never be in a Marin/Erin sandwich

>that webm
What a fucking dumbass.

Aw but they just did Dawnguard! I was going to do a small story where Marin finds out she caught vampirism during the events of Dawnguard and Erin had to go and find a cure, since by then vampirism had progressed past the point where a simple potion can cure it, but I'm lazy and never did it

>lewd
Can't say I'm a fan of lizard x human lewd but you can do whatever

>friendly lizard with a fondness of reading books
Can she read really fast? I'd like to challenge her to a contest of summaries. Or just reading, that works too.
We could get a big group of bookworms.

>tfw want to use new textures
>tfw dyndolod
>tfw don't want to have to do all the bullshit rebuilding dyndolod and having to either restart or do a bunch of bullshit to update the current save game

Why doesn't it work if you just re-do the TexGen portion? I don't understand why the fuck it needs to do the whole thing, including disabling it, removing the .esp, saving your game again, and all that other bullshit. Why does it require so much if I just want to fix the textures to match my new ones?

Your answer would be requiem and its only gripe is
Except for the hardcoded stuff.

Otherwise get Skyrim Unleveled and grab your fav perk mod, combat mod etc. It pulls the same idea off slightly differently but it's way more compatible.

Not Skyrim but the next game after it.

If I want magic combat that isn't diarrhea-inducing, what should I grab ?

Its because they dont actually want to talk about lore, they want to shitpost

>Aw but they just did Dawnguard!
Well it's either that or go through Vigilant again.
Since I'm running out of cool quest mods to play I've kinda been replaying old ones.

>Can't say I'm a fan of lizard x human lewd but you can do whatever
Alright. I'll try to let you know when I start on it (that is if I start on it). Probably be some small subtle stuff.

>Can she read really fast?
Not sure but she has a small library of books to keep her busy when she's not adventuring.

>We could get a big group of bookworms.
Prissa, Mord, Witchcat, Kal-Meena, and Mord could all have a giant sleepover of some sort. I should probably do that some day. What does Mord wear for pajamas? Just regular robes or something?

Forgotten Magic
Apocalypse Magic
Lost Grimoire
Colorful Magic (if you want anime tier spells that do a shitton of damage)

Also make sure to grab Skytweak if you want to further balance your magic damage.

dude, they're lesbians

>Just regular robes or something
Pretty much! Black for canonical, they're passed down from Tsajasuna, like handmedowns.
Or red robes for a clear, easier to see like Cries had her in, her robes from the temple of Kynareth- the one she broke out of. No undergarment, because fuck Atasha Some stuff could be borrowed though.

>not throwing in bardcat for distracted and bothered reading

What does Serana's stained underwear smell like?

That's good, I love lesbians.

Yes.

I'll probably put her in some black robes or something. Just gotta figure out where they will have the sleepover at.

Jo would just be a dick to everyone though.

has anyone been able to change change the lip thickness of temptress? How if so?
These big monkey jabbers are really bothering me now.

I'm at a loss as to what my next chunk of screenshots will be. Suggestions?

Anyone has the Ordinator perk overhaul? How do you get the scroll of legends without console command?

Hmm, my Bandit Leaders are glitched out and either won't attack me or they are stuck sheathing and unsheathing their weapon rapidly. Anybody have any similar issues before?

Download the Faust follower and fuck his brains out

>would just be a dick to everyone
thats the point. A barbed dick.