Pancake engine

Is that a Civic?

post a higher res pic and i bet i could find tons of imperfections

Nice Camry

Is that the new corolla?

it's a subaru, that's one flaw

weight

Looks like shit and has a bad engine.

Personal opinion and unsubstantiated claims.

ITT: Biased subjective opinions and unsubstantiated claims are flaws

But for real, not OP here. 30k, AWD, decent interior, 5s 0-100, practical, 6MT, good handling for a sedan.

IDK what competes with this unless you start going into higher price brackets for the GOLF R, or A4/BMW335Xdrive

beefy corolla

i'd buy one if it wasn't for the stigma honestly
the interior can be a bit better though

Why care about what others think?

>how embarrassing, you bought a Subaru that looks like a Mercedes/BMW/Audi/Jaguar
Said nobody ever.

poor ground clearance

Not an STI

They don't look anything like a corolla..

are you seriously asking me that?

Not available in a wagon or hatch version.

Are you seriously going to be a pussy and let a stigma make you not enjoy something?
Fucking pussy bitch.

This. Wagons>sedans

living with that mentality is what makes social outcasts
do you run around naked in public because "f-fuck the haters"?

>interior from fisher price toy
>age old technology
>overpriced
>pigfat
>bland design
>cuckbaru doesn't make them in hatchbacks

daily reminder that the hawkeye generation was the best generation of wrx/sti of all time.

blob/bugeye faggots will never be able to compete with their hideous fagmobiles, and neither will the vapetards with the new generations.

Oh no vape fags are so scary, "shit I hope they don't make fun of me because I drive a subie and don't vape, let alone normies that will make fun of me because I don't vape in a subie"
Anyone who honestly cares about the stereotypes is a faggot, people like you should be genocided.
Also Nice way to jump the shark fag.

there isn't even a vape thing around here bitch way to jump to conclusions
i'm talking about the other stigma,the bench/boyracer stigma

>normies
ohnoitsretarded.jpeg

Turbo intake boot failure.
Clutch/pedal/brake pedal rattle assembly.

Both are recalls I have done on these cars.

headgaskets gone?

>Oh, even worse.
>benchracers
Once again, who gives a shit about stereotypes.
you can enjoy a car without having any of the bullshit that follows, quit being a autistic faggot.

so it's the japanese fiat?

the new engine doesn't have the BOOST like the old one

>t. someone who has owned '13 and '16 wrxs

So close, but no cigar

>eats more oil than the usa while invading a country
>transmission is weak as fuck, launch it every week and its gonna grenade in a month
>engine needs to be rebuilt after 20k or changed

Garbage and the sti is even worse

your stigma is an meme,
Veeky Forums =/= society

no LSD or DCCD

Which is weird because out of all the things they upgraded for ken blocks car the transmision was stock, and the sti has never been known for a weak tranny.. imjust remmeber that bit from a video years ago.

My 06 was at 160k before I sold it no engine issues.

Only thing you got right is they do eat allot of oil.

The Sti's 6 speed is stronk.
>here's your you

This over and over again

The number one way to see if anyone knows nothing about Imprezas is when they think the engine is shit.

Plus that's an EJ, whereas the OPs example has an FA, but whatever.

Doesn't look like this

that looks really fucking good, I want one senpai.

Which is a fantastic engine and can easily make 450 with just a decent set of pistons and make that power reliably.

The key with these engines is tuning and you get what you pay for with bad tunes.

>5s 0-100kmh
Oh wow how blisteringly fast.

Pig fat

Faster than the bus

My fucking tahoe probably has a 5s 0-60.
My cuckstang does it in 4 and its a piece of shit mod motor. Kys

Jewbaru.

Too many to name. Get a real car. Not a child's toy.

You actual retard

i hate the linear boost. I want the boxer rumble + hard hitting boost back

these cars are the reason subies get a bad rep

That's not the eagle eye sti and whole third gen impreza line.

Then buy a classic STI and have just as much horsepower in a far lighter chassis, a more raw driving experience and a bunch of other shit

Plus a like 4.7s 0-60 sprint. Only issue is getting on that's not rusty and undersealing it.

as a relative car noob what's the difference between an STI and a WRX, this always confused me and still does because now it seems they are different models while before it seemed they had the impreza and the impreza could either be an impreza STI or an impreza WRX STI

This fucking memepic...

Impreza was the base non turbo model wrx was the 2nd model and sti was the top end model. Now Impreza is its own non turbo model and wrx sti is it's own thing with wrx being model 1 and sti model 2. Sti offers brembo breaks rally suspension bigger turbo cent diff controls Si drive stiffer body unequal headers slightly better interior now only slightly faster same bullet proof 6 speed while the wrx now also has a 6 speed but new so unknown reliability, difference between the two has a few other things I didn't mention.

What the fuck is this and why can't I buy it right now?

It was the concept car for this latest gen.

bahahah doesnt it make like 280 hp off 21 psi? my 26 year old skyline is also a 2L and makes 250hp off 10psi hmmm really makes u think

They did away with unequal length headers in the STI years ago because it was found to be a contributing factor to ringland failure due to poor exhaust scavenging.

I own one, the top flaws I have with the car is
1- its keyless entry yet the steering column shroud is reused from models with key ignition they just have a plastic cover over where the a key should go.
2 - turn the music up slightly you can hear the doors rattling
3 - could easily make 300 hp with better headers and a 3" turbo back but the held it back to not ruin sti sales.
4 - I don't like the rims personal opinion
5 - shifter feels sloppy
besides that I love my wrx it's a great car.
my first car was a sunfire and my second was a jetta and this car feels like a huge improvement for what I can afford at this point. if I made more money I would obviously get a better car but for someone that makes around 70 k living in canada this is the best car without living pay to pay without a doubt! suck my nuts.

>My fucking Tahoe probably has a 5s 0-60

Seriously doubt it m8. 5s is pretty quick. Not for a "sports car" like the Subaru but for anything else. My RRS is about 4.8 sec stock w/ 520 HP.

horrible econobox looks
completely outdated powerplant
shit interior
every sidways hat wearing faggot will always try to talk to you

should i keep going? because it would be pretty easy to

All valid points. Especially the interior.

The Impreza wrx wagons were great though.

Affordable, lots of room, decent mpgs, quick, easy to work on, didn't have God awful econobox+rice looks, if you took off the wrx badge no underage fags would try to talk to you