Who did it better this time?

Discuss

Interiors

As much as I want Lincoln to be able to compete,
Caddy right now is (trying) to slug with the big boy Germans, while Lincoln is still playing with the Japanese luxury brands.

Ct6, more power, RWD lighter possible v8
Contaurus a shit

*ConFusion

I agree. What Lincoln did here is made their product look inferior by giving it FWD as standard and no solid engine sounds on accelartion. I mean a base SClass S320 gives out more engine grunt than this shit. CT6 wins.

Damn Americans producing world class shit now. Great job GM.

Caddy. Ford still doesn't seem to get it. GM gets it, but they still need to fine-tune some details.

The Escala is a fantastic sign of things to come though. I would love nothing more than for Cadillac to actually be the "Standard of the World".

This is its Chinese sister

>I would love nothing more than for Cadillac to actually be the "Standard of the World".
That'd only happen in a universe were the S-Class doesn't exist.

I love my caddi, its definitely not as refined as the germans or japs but they are well on their way. The lincoln looks nice buts its just a dressed up fusion. Which is fine for some people but doesnt compete with any luxury marques besides Audi. And they have the s7/r8s to make up for their low tier shit.

Too bad Cadillac was late to the CUV game, might have changed things big time for them.

take the entire ct6 drive train and put it in the continental and you've got the perfect luxobarge

Aesthetically I'd have to give it to the Lincoln, I really dislike those headlights on the Cadillac and how they cheaped out on the pedals. I do prefer that the Cadillac is RWD, though if I was to get the Lincoln it'd be the 400hp AWD model.

>I mean a base SClass S320 gives out more engine grunt than this shit.
Point out the "S320", and the Lincolns N/A V6 is more powerful than Mercedes N/A V6, and it's FI V6 is more powerful than the Mercedes FI V6 as well.

cadillac of course

Lincoln has improved leaps and bounds over the last 5 years, and I expect to see even better things from them now that Ford has fully invested their resources into rebuilding the brand.

That being said, its pretty clear Cadillac has won this fight. Lincoln's new Navigator is expected by next year though, so we'll see if Lincoln wins back the luxury SUV war it has been losing since the early 2000s.

The Lincoln has the better steering wheel but the Caddy overall is better.

The Cadillac looks kinda dumb until you turn it on, and then the DLRs make it make sense.

As long as both cars still share major components with other GM and Ford cars respectively, they both lose. Why bother when a Toyota Avalon or Genesis G80 can be had with better reliability and more value?

Cadillac has the best future; they do build incredible concept cars, but it is still unclear whether the bean-counting Jews at GM will ever let Cadillac be about anything other than moving $100k Escalades off Chevy lots.

Because those are the market segments GM wants them to compete in, Lincoln will never be in the same segment as Cadillac.

I like the one on the left much more. The colors match better. The shifter is an actual shifter. There is no fake wood paneling. There is no jarring chrome. The dash line looks more elegant.

Literally dressed-up Honda Accords with less reliability.

If you're going to own american shitpiles, might as well lease them. You don't want to stick around long enough for shit to start breaking.

Also, try your hardest to not let people hit you. American cars not only are known for not protecting their passengers as well as foreign-owned car brands, but the airbags (especially on GM) have been known to go off after the accident has already ended.

Please look at safercar.gov (the OHTSA website) before you actually fork over the money for anything.

Lexus has the least chance of breaking down, and Cadillacs usually fail twice as often as Merc.

If only the CT8 were around...

But wouldn't you rather buy an Escalade?

That big stupid gaudy rebadged and overpriced Tahoe?

New Lincolns have gorgeous designs.

I just can't get over the fact they're rebadged Fusions/Tauruses, though.

>No more Lincoln Town Car
>Navigator is v6 only now
>No more Jaguar partnership
>Entire lineup is Ford rebadges

How are they improving at all?

Looks like GM wins again

This, the new Lincoln is the first car in years that I actually like to look at. The head lights look normal, and not angry like every other car on the road to day. And the wheels look nice to, not trying imitate the wheels and rims of sports cars.

Impala>Avalon

Neither are in the running here

Impala is trailer trash.

You are clueless

Conti isn't made for Americans tho. The new Continental only exists because the Chinese market wanted it. Also

>GM still teasing public with cool Caddy concepts

plz stop GM.